[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your earliest memory that you can recall ever since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: tactical assault knife.jpg (278KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tactical assault knife.jpg
278KB, 1280x720px
What's your earliest memory that you can recall ever since you've started becoming conscious of things?
>>
> About 2-3 years old
> Execution in the mountains of Georgia (the country, not the US state)
> I cried
>>
>>25545446
I remember the exact moment I first became conscious. I was like 3 years old and remember a black hole just opening up to my surroundings
>>
>be me, under 2 years old
>sat with my mum watching countdown
>she feeds me a rolo
>it tastes like shit
>avoid eating rolos from that point forward
>>
>>25545446
I was 3, I was lying on the ground like I had fallen or something like that, while my sister comes to me and asks me if I'm alright.
>>
File: iyaaa gomen gomen.jpg (49KB, 436x467px) Image search: [Google]
iyaaa gomen gomen.jpg
49KB, 436x467px
a huge grasshopper
>>
not sure how old I was but I remember when we moved into a new house. we had brown furniture. I remember walking thought it but I'm not really sure what else.
>>
I remember like 3 seconds of being carried by my mom through our kitchen. Must've been a year or two.
>>
>>25545446

I was lying with bed with my mom and grandmother in the latter's house. We had a house renovation or something and we were sleeping at her place. i think that's my earliest memory I can recollect. It's pretty interesting if you think about it. We don't remember like the first 3 years of our lives, but we obviously existed.
>>
>>25545446
Psychology guy here. It's somewhat inaccurate to say you "became conscious" from some point in time where your earliest memories are, as you did at that point have actual fully formed autobiographical memories from a time before that. You forget these memories through childhood amnesia, which is a universal but poorly understood phenomenon.
>>
File: 4738954-duckling.jpg (250KB, 720x474px) Image search: [Google]
4738954-duckling.jpg
250KB, 720x474px
Vivid memory from when I was two. It was my second birthday and my parents brought a small petting zoo to my grandparents house for my party. The part I remember is crouching down and holding a little duckling while the zoo attendant kept telling me I was holding him too tight.
>>
Shat my pants while standing in the living room when I just stopped wearing diapers, around age 2-3. I remember the turd was very solid and healthy dark brown, and slid down my trouser leg onto the carpet. I remember my mom being a little pissed when she had to scoop it up.
Asked her about her years later and she confirmed this really happened.
>>
>>25545446
>Be in 8th grade
>"Learning" about 9/11/2001
>Teacher tells us Osama Bin Laden was jealous of our freedom
>>
>>25545446
>? years old
>playing with a toy red convoy truck on the floor of the same room that I'm in today at 30 years of age.

I don't know how people ITT are able to specifically tell whether they were 2, 3, or 4 years old or any year really.
>>
>>25546191
it was just a guess, since i started going to school when i was 4 and i wasnt in school yet during those times mentioned
>>
>>25545446
I dont really have any

I just try to forget everything
>>
Not even joking, my earliest memory is my sister shitting in the tub when I was about 2 and a half years old. My sisters had just been born at that point so my parents bathed us all at the same time because why not, when you have 2 infants and a toddler it doesn't matter. One of my sisters shit in the tub, I can remember my mum yelling "poo alert, poo alert" and I have the vaguest recollection of an image of our old bathtub full of piss and shit. Not very interesting, but there you go.
>>
>>25545446
>2-4
>looking through a photo album with mom
>>
>2 years old
>sitting on the couch with my dog
>put my hand in his mouth
>cry, tell my mom he bit me
>>
>be me 3
>eat cake
>vomit the cake
>cry to mommy
>wow
>>
>be x amount of months(1 year?)
>wasn't old enough to walk
>I was on the couch near the window in the living room
>I lost balance and fell into a bush
>I was crying and in pain
>My mother, scared came outside and picked me up

That's all i remember
>>
I got a set of toy trucks for Christmas when I was, I dunno 4 maybe.

All these people saying they remember shit at 2 years old are full of shit.
>>
>>25545446

Before then I wasn't even aware of life beyond my parents and my home.

My Dad tried to kill himself and suddenly I saw the world for what it was.
>>
i remember shitting on the floor at like 2-3 because my dad had locked me in my room. i even remember what was going through my head, i actually made a pretty logical decision to poop on a plastic mat instead of the carpet.
>>
>>25546350
it took me a minute, but that's really funny
>>
>>25545446
I have no idea. I don't remember most of my life though. I just have vague impressions and feelings of things I think probably happened to me mixed in with a few more vivid memories.
>>
>>25546616
what happened with your dad afterwards?
>>
>>25545446
I think that I was about 2 or 3 yeras old and this man commit suicide in front of me and my mother. he jumped under the bus. might explain why I am so fucked up in my head.
>>
>3
>sister told me a monster lived in the hallway under the rug and only cam out at night
>woke up in the middle of the night having to pee
>open door and see movement down the hall(it was my dads cat) I thought it was the rug monster
>close door, cry a bunch, peed pants

Thats as early as I remember.
>>
>>25545446
i was like 3-4 and i was ripping a book apart because it made my parents mad
>>
I remember pooping on the carpet and making my mom mad
>>
>4
>Sleeping in the same bed as my sister
>Nothing happened you pervs!
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 900x900px
? Years old

I remember being denied a Punky ice cream while on holiday and being upset
>>
File: Dopamine.jpg (2MB, 2920x2920px) Image search: [Google]
Dopamine.jpg
2MB, 2920x2920px
>>25545446
>darkness
flash
>holding my moms hand, every thing is big
flash
>at home looking at a clock, I ask "what are numbers"
flash
>suddenly im 5 years old and im eating a hotdog

My mom told me she drop'd me on my head and almost dead when I open'd the car door on the high way

but yes darkness was my first memory
>>
>it's very warm and wet
>somethings happening, I'm being forced to move
>the top of my head is suddenly very cold
>now my whole head, eventually my whole body
>I'm crying, I refuse to open my eyes
>something very large is holding me
>open my eyes, it's some old ass man wearing gloves and a lab coat
>still crying, I want this guy to put me down but he just keeps slapping my ass
>some skank is watching with a big smile on her face while I'm being beaten
>old man brings me to her, puts me in her arms
>look down, holy shit her tits are out
>what a hoe
>suck on her titties till I pass out
>>
>>25546132
>8th grade
how
>>
>>25545532
i kek'd when i read your post
>oc filter
>>
>>25547058
>it's very warm and wet
nice, but i was it coming a mile/kilometer way
>>
>>25545446
i have 3 really early memories and ive never bothered to check which one came first. chronologically.

i think its either my uncles wedding or visiting my grandpas friends house and doing a puzzle.

i was a few months away from turning 4 though for sure.
>>
>dark hallway
>the only light source is the TV in the room at the end of the hallway
>crawl to the room
was afraid of darkness since. until i got around 11-12 years old. still not sure if this was a dream or it actually happened
>>
>>25545446
>be 3
>Shit in my diper
>feels really warm
>feels so good I come on line
>>
>>25547082

How what?
>>
>>25547345
was your brain dead until you got 13 years old how did you become conscious of things at 8th grade
>>
I was on the playground at my preschool and the wind started going crazy and a bunch of kids got sand in their eyes and started crying.
>>
>>25545468
Go to bed Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili
>>
>>25545446
Being 2-3 and locked in my crib wanting to get out, feeling trapped in the room.
>>
Eating angel food cake with a bunch of kittens
>>
My family moved to France for about a year for my dad's work. My 3rd birthday fell in the middle of that trip. I still have very vague snapshot-like memories of being there.
>>
The earliest memory I have is me stabbing a snail's eyes with a screwdriver
>>
>>25545446
Has anyone here heard of the phenomena called the hat man?

That was my earliest memory from when I was 4, it tripped me the fuck out when I heard about him, because I've always laughed at all this /x/ shit, but when I read about him it fit in exactly into my earliest memory that I could never explain.

Like I said, I was 4, and I had this one memory I could never explain where I felt like I was in between being awake and being in a dream where the "hat man" carried me off in a starry night type background, before me dad chased towards us and started beating up the hat man, which is right when the memory ended.

It was the weirdest experience of my life as well as my first memory, and I've thought of it nearly everyday until I heard about "the hat man." The thing that really got me was hearing he was usually spotted by 3-7 year olds.
>>
Being held by my dad and fed from a bottle
Don't know how old I was, but I was a baby
>>
>>25548220
your dad saved you from getting raped son
>>
>>25545446
>be two year old me
>lay ing in bed with dad while he reads me a story
>mom comes in screaming
>breaks my light
>still remember the fury on her face
>never see dad again
>>
not sure which one happened first.

One of my earlier memories is coming home from pre-school and having lunch which consisted of lime yogurt, fruit cocktail, and cold left over steak.

or maybe it was the time my dad was painting the bathroom and I was watching him then I turned around and tripped over the paint can. Paint got everywhere on me and I was crying and my dad carried me to the other bathroom with a bathtub.

I think i was 3 or 4 when these happened, I'm not sure.
>>
>>25548220
The memory is real anon, the hat man was a pedophile
>>
>>25545446
Got three that I can't verify whatsoever.

One is me beating furniture with a red plastic hammer until it is taken from me. For years I believe it is on the top of the livingroom bookcase.

My second memory is my dad sailing away on a huge boat and me being sad, there is a similar incident my mother can attest to, but the boat is all wrong.

Diaper with white poo, probably a dream.

The first one I can verify is when I am four years old, I got a toolbox as my birthday gift. I go and show it to my father who is sitting in front of the fire in the living room. He and I walk out into the garden and we (he, presumably) nails some planks together to make the first letter of my name. We hang it on the wall.

One of my most cherished memories desu
>>
>>25545446
jews doing 9/11
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.