[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the most overrated piece of shit ever Honestly trying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: bible-04.jpg (224KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
bible-04.jpg
224KB, 1050x1050px
This is the most overrated piece of shit ever

Honestly trying to find a verson that isnt rewritten 10 times for political reasons is just staggering.

As for the christan verson the character "Jesus Christ" is the most Mary Sue character ever. He has no specific flaws other than being a borring flat "I ISSS DE SUN OFF GOD AND KINGS AND SHIZT!!!"
Most static character ever.

The "plot" if you can call it that is nothing but what sounds like an incoherent acid trip with no linear consitancy in the dam book.

ONLY REASON why anyone believes that this is a good book is cus the language is so outdated and bad that they can't understand a dam sentence, but they don't want to be the only one who thinks its terrible cus that would be an unpopular opinion.

As for the more original jewish versons it wasn't all that bad, but regardless the main character "god" thoughout the book wants everyone to praise him. He's honestly the most egotistical fuckboy you could ever write. More of a fucking cunt than Kylo Ren.

Honestly the whole thing is so bad with its grammer and language that if you get through the first 30 pages you are a "god"

0.5/10 would not read again

Inb4 fedora
>>
What happened to Johnny Manziel though?
>>
Indeed sir, quite.

The Bible is merely fiction, and a poorly written work of fiction at that.

*takes puff of pipe* *adjusts fingerless gloves* *upvotes*
>>
The sequel will be better
>>
calm down edgelord
>>
>>25544581
did you actually read it you massive sperglord autist.
if it had some pictures and a Mature rating it'd be the shit
half rotten christ coming back all I AM YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR shooting demon seed all over and turning the water to whine so everyone turns into a drunkard and the world goes to shit for a day or two
>>
Bruh the Book of Genesis basically opens off with a woman being a dumb whore and ruining the world.

I forgot the book but some daughters fuck their dad in a cave near the beginning.

And don't forget the kids being mauled by a bear in the name of God.

New Testament is great simply for the Gospel of John, one of the first texts to ever call kikes out on their bullshit

Bible is based af senpai
>>
You see examples of it even in books such as "Animal Farm." The Bible was written for the government to keep control of its people by promising some reward of eternal bliss for staying in your place.
>>
>>25544581
The new testament is fan fiction mate, read the old one.
>>
I'm a fedora who is actually reading it. I have been reading a bit every day and I'm on Chronicles 2.

I dislike how the main theme to every story is bad things happen to people who don't follow God's autistic word.

I dislike the useless shit I had to read in 2 kings, kings do bad things and they die horrible deaths. :DDD

I dislike the one thing God keep saying I know everything and you should listen to me because I'm God.

I dislike the pointless deaths that God causes because some people are idiots. I could go on.
>>
I don't know man , if you've ever read Hosea you would find that the Bible talks about roasties.
God tells Hosea to marry an unfaithful woman, she cheats on him for precious metals and then she gets sold into slavery. The stories about God's love for His people, hang comparing his love to that of a husband and his wife. Even though she was unfaithful Hosea bought back Gomer from the slave traders.
>>
ecclesiastes is a good read, as are proverbs and psalms for dat poetry
>>
>>25545213
if he really made us why didn't he just make us to follow his rules????
>>
>>25545341
don't quote me on this, but in theory we got our free will when we ate the prohibit fruit after the devil tempted Eva, so we could see good and evil and make our decision or some shit from what I remember.

tl;dr the devil is a cool guy, just never make pacts with him or try to outsmart him.
>>
>>25545072
>missing the point of the bible
No matter what you do or how much of a 'good person' you are, it's not enough to get you into heaven. Nobody on Earth deserves paradise, it is by God's grace that people are saved, not by works.
>>
The Bible is red-pill as fuck. There's a reason feminists. Honestly, even if you're not Christian you can gain a lot of practical wisdom from reading the Bible.
>>
>>25545477
There's a reason feminists hate it*
>>
>>25544581
nah senpai it's bretty gud

>tfw you'll never split the ocean to escape the enemy
>tfw you can't turn water into wine
>tfw you'll never attack a village with biological warfare
>>
Wawawawat
>>
i would recommend NOT reading the king james version for best results

i would rec young's literal translation
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.