[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Kent delete his channel? I haven't been on /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 261x193px
Why did Kent delete his channel? I haven't been on /r9k/ in a while, did something happen?
>>
His uncle found out about the channel got him a girl to fugg and made him to delete it.
>>
His family found out about his youtube channel and one of them helped him get laid and I guess they whooped his ass or something and told him to delete his channel.
>>
>>25544993
>>25544968

Speculation or is there any evidence?
>>
He became a normalfag.
I guess it was his time.
>>
>tfw I can no longer look up that one video where he spazzed out and started repeating
>MY TIME IS NOW

Always put me in a good mood
>>
>>25545156
It's still on dailymotion I think
>>
>>25545156
oh wait scratch that, someone re-uploaded it kek
>>
>>25544412

Why do you care about his channel? Are you some sort of cuck?
>>
>>25544412
His uncle found out about his channel and told him to delete him in exchange for presenting him a "friend"
There are two theories:
Either said friend is a prostitute who took Kent's virginity or she is a normal girl who is now in a relationship with Kent, either way he is not a virgin anymore for sure.
>>
>>25545156
Did someone call?
www.fastswf.com/k-hOCTU
>>
>>25544968
>>25544993
>>25545402
How do you guys know this?
>>
>>25546126
Kiwi forums and threads about Kent on this board.
>>
>>25544412
blacks or any shitskin can't be robots, you just fail at being a thug, still not a robot
kent got laid and deleted his channel
>>
Kent's like five foot three, all the speculation that he "got a girlfriend" is complete bullshit.

He likely deleted his channel due to normies reporting it to the police. Either that or it was receiving too much attention in his personal life (like family members confronting him about it.)
>>
>>25545402
but now kent is not a virgin, then he can't blame girls for not being virgins anymore either

the funny thing is kent probably got laid and then was like "....that's it?"
>>
File: 1452027838206.jpg (589KB, 1688x3080px) Image search: [Google]
1452027838206.jpg
589KB, 1688x3080px
>>25546162
more like whites can't be robots

you literally said black have to lead a barbarian, crime-filled thug lifestyle in order to fit in, if that isn't enough to make you a robot, what the fuck is?
>>
>>25546172

I'm 5"5 and can get laid kinda regularly when I'm drunk enough to not be an anxious mess. Never understood the asshurt over being short here.
>>
There is another nigga called the "wandering wayfarer" or some shit who makes videos too. You can see his comments on Kent's videos but he deleted his vids so I guess they're gone. He had a Ruroni Kenshin avatar pic.
>>
>>25546157
They lied you retard. 4chan always makes up shti when people leave. He actually left because people in real life did find his youtube account.
>>
>>25547261
I know he made some video saying he'll stop making more videos, was his disappearance soon after it?
>>
>>25546162
Kent is a virgin and the only rumor of him getting laid is he said his dad said something about hooking him up with a PROSTITUTE. You're retarded. If prostitution is only way he can get laid hes a robot.
>>
>>25546162
I think he's like 5'1.

>>25547167
No you can't. Prove it. Every short guy I know is incel.
>>
>>25547053
I think he will return someday, when he finds out relationships are not what he imagined.
>Kent's new videos
>"women don't value honesty"
>"women can't stay faithful"
>"women don't value love anymore"
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 720x540px
>>25547380

You live in 804? Pic related but super old. She was 4"11
>>
>>25547383
top lol

I hope everyone will have turned on him at that point for being a normalfag
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.