[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a test tomorrow. I have not studied. What to do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1452028531001.jpg (508KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1452028531001.jpg
508KB, 2448x3264px
I have a test tomorrow. I have not studied. What to do?
>>
A test for what? It's christmas break, there's no tests during vacation.
>>
>>25542810
>I have not studied.
Well you still have time to change that even if it may not be much.
>>
>>25542834

Statistics

>>25542889

:D
>>
File: cloak.png (137KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
cloak.png
137KB, 500x353px
You should study
>>
>>25542810

What subject?
What time is it where you are now?
When's the test?
How important is this test to your grade?
>>
>>25542834
>implying the world revolves around your country's education
>implying every place where you can study has the same schedule
>>
>>25542834
>christmas break
>January
>>
File: fb4.jpg (26KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
fb4.jpg
26KB, 400x266px
>>25542810
post more nudes and i will hack into your schools computer system and change your grade to an A
>>
>>25542935
every western student gets 3-4 weeks off for christmas between the fall and spring semesters. if you don't get this break, then you're a shitskin from a shitskin country and need to GTFO off of 4chan
>>
>>25543010
I'm in the West and have a test in a little over a week senpai.
>>
Fail it
>>
>>25543010
Is this a case of "X is true for me so X is true for everybody else in select area"?
>>
>>25543010
I'm from France and we only have two weeks and they end on the first monday of January, faggot.
>>
>>25543192
Where in France m8?
>>
>>25542810
Cram anyway so you feel marginally better when you flunk. After all, it's just one more day of wasting time, something you've been doing so far.
>>
>>25542810
You can start with not being retarded, you fucking know what you need to do you attention whore.
>>
>>25542810

Basically 2 options:

a) If the test is "unimportant in the grand scheme of things" you could pull an all-nighter and try to learn as much as possible. The most effective way is to exactly figure out what they will ask by exclusively learning old tests and a bit of gamling with what you should do. Leave out unimportant and things that are unlikely to be in the test. Goal is to just pass the damn thing nothing more.
Cheating with a crib can help here aswell.

b) If its an important test. Sign off ill. Go to a doctor and say that you are sick and that you haven't slept 3 nights straight because of horrible headache and that you have an important test today and that you can't risk it participating in this horrible ill condition.
>>
>>25543235
Not him but Lyon
>>
>>25543192
>implying that France isn't a shitskin country

top kek
>>
>>25543360
Hey, Avignon here. Always liked meeting frog friends here, meme si je ne suis pas francais... mais j'habite et travaille ici ca fait longtemps. Joyeux fete des rois mec. :)
>>
File: 1450644634541.gif (2MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450644634541.gif
2MB, 533x300px
>>25542810

That is literally the PERFECT bush and fucking goddess tier hips ugh why did I start nofap 2016??
>>
>>25543985
it kinda looks like she waxed or shaved it to that side, look how pale the pre-bush area looks.

I feel you bro but it seems too good to be true
>>
>>25543481
Je ne suis pas francais non plus tkt, bonne fete a toi aussi, frobot.
>>
>>25543192
hey I'm french too my only exam is tomorow and I haven't studied the slightest bit neither
but I don't give a single fuck, what's the worst that could happen ? Repeat the year ? No problem, more bitches for me
>>
>>25542810
Is it a HIGH TEST?????????
>>
You could get off of 4chan because you are underage
>>
A S I A N G F
S
I
A
N

G
F
>>
>>25542810

Dont worry anymore, life goes on.

I worried at first but after years of not studying I have learned to move on.

You'll find incredible relief. Do something productive, read a book, etc... dont waste time worrying.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.