[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk down street >notice every little detail and automatically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

>walk down street
>notice every little detail and automatically memorize what's important
>have 3D maps of entire cities within my head

>sit down on public transportation
>close eyes to meditate a bit
>5 minutes later I've come up with some new idea or improved upon something that already exists because my mind can't stay still

>introduced to a new concept
>immediately figure out the basics of it
>master it at a much faster rate than others

>have the entirety of my current reality constant in mind
>can't help but plan out every decision I make from a perspective in which I consider my entire existence
>never late to anything, as I usually plan out my entire day down to the very minute during my morning shower, which I can from memorizing time tables of major transportation lines and how long distances take to walk

>enlist in the military out of boredom and score highest on the intelligence test out of 40 recruits
>the score was high enough for an officer to congratulate me in front of everyone
>did my best to be as anti-obedient as I could during basic, but they still couldn't flunk me as my test scores were perfect

I am bored to death and can relate to no one. My only entertainment lies in mind-altering substances. With the unpredictably cruel society we live in and the inevitability of death, there really is no point in anything but hedonism.

A flexible mind is a curse, and anyone who says otherwise just proves themselves to be idiots.
>>
oh yeah

well if you're so smart why don't you have a gf
>>
This is like the wet dream of all these atheist fedora wearing idiots.
Next time you make up stories try to make them at least a little believable.
>>
>>25540639
I do. She's a year younger than me, quite weird, and likes me for who I am. Also, my knowledge of female anatomy makes me able to dick her in a way that makes her addicted to my penis.
>>
What is your greatest accomplishment?
Having a higher score than a bunch of military grunts on a test?
You say you're so smart, but I bet you haven't actually achieved anything in life.
>>
>>25540598

Have you tried coding? Specifically Haskell?

People who have a certain mental profile, intelligence aside, seem to like Haskell the most and you seem to posses that.
>>
>>25540694
Depends on your definition of 'greatest'.

Academically I've done nothing of importance, but lifewise my greatest moments have to tie between watching the sun set while sitting on a sea cliff on Corsica with a group of friends, or taking the virginity of an Asian girl that I had ridiculously overscored.

>>25540717
Not yet, but I'll be introduced to programming in 8 months according to plan.
>>
>>25540598

Be extremely careful here-

4chan will kill your wits and imagination given enough time.

Get out of here as fast as possible and enjoy your life
>>
File: steamrolled.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
steamrolled.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>25540717
>Not yet, but I'll be introduced to programming in 8 months according to plan.
Hahahaha
>>
>Indulging in OP's faggotry
>>
>>25540770
I've been here for 9 years, but lately I've been distancing myself a bit from this place.

I feel like I've graduated from here.
>>
>>25540598
>beats the retards who enrol in the militiary
>Has autistic tendencies
>hurr I am smart but lazy blah blah

guise, I am a geeennius, pls validate me on this mongolian image board.
>>
>>25540598
Yeah, okay. I knew a guy like you in college. He was an annoying fuck and no one should have liked him. I can see why you're here
>>
>>25540598
>the score was high enough for an officer to congratulate me in front of everyone

I got a 98 on the ASVAB and there was no mention of it whatsoever by anyone kid... I got a good job yea but nobody cared.

What I'm saying is I don't believe you.
>>
>>25540859
I'm long past showing off in real life. Instead I just act according to the situation.

>>25540889
I don't live in the US. Perhaps my military values intelligence more than yours.
>>
Lil clerisy
>>
>>25540598
5/8 b8, made me post

Good one OP
>>
>>25540598
Specific example of a creative solution to a problem you invented? Engineering (either in technological or household terms), control flow in an organization, OS/programming, unification of a redundancy somewhere, anything. Just one will do.
>>
bump but original bump, op intrigues me
>>
>>25541301
Precise measuring of small distances using timed ultrasound emitters.

You have a main device with two removable 'pins'. Whenever you remove a pin, it automatically syncs with the main device and starts emitting ultrasound bursts at a specific frequency. The main device receives these bursts, and can by subtracting the delay caused by the distance from the pin with its own timer calculate the distance to the pin. Using two pins and the device, and you can also measure the distance between the pins through triangulation.
>>
>>25540598
If you were smart and had ambition then you wouldn't be bod. This is just posturing.
>>
>>25540761

You can just download the HSB+GHC and give it a go though.
>>
File: 28015_0[1].png (556KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
28015_0[1].png
556KB, 1000x1000px
>>25541890
This literally already exists.
>>
>>25541890
Thank you. More or less fits with your OP.
>>
>>25541967
I'm not surprised. I don't expect my ideas to be something no one had thought about before.
>>
>>25540598
Have you ever thought of getting a blog?
>>
>>25541997
If you "invented" something it has to be an original solution. That's the definition.
>>
>>25540801
9 years on a website is so sad, have some self awareness.
>>
Jesus man. You do fuck all with your life and claim to be superior. Go and study mathematics at cambridge if you're so smart
>>
>>25542037
True. In that case I've also thought up plans for a car-sized blimp, fueled by hot air generated from effective engine heat disposal, but that's too complicated to explain and I can't be assed to draw up plans.
>>
File: 1440291430014.jpg (117KB, 474x632px) Image search: [Google]
1440291430014.jpg
117KB, 474x632px
Assuming this is a cringe thread, I'll contribute what I got
>>
>>25540683
>my knowledge of female anatomy makes me able to dick her in a way that makes her addicted to my penis.

Tell me more
>>
File: 1440291468910.jpg (29KB, 403x510px) Image search: [Google]
1440291468910.jpg
29KB, 403x510px
>>25542142
I don't really have much in my folder
>>
>>25542117
Hahaha. Tell us more OP, I'm you're biggest fan already.
>>
>>25542165
The female body is one giant erogenous zone. If you start out by kissing her lips, then moving to the neck and ears, then her breasts and stomach, and finally her vulva and inner thighs, then in 5 minutes she'll be wet enough for you to get going.

Then just remember to stimulate the top and sides of her insides with your dick while alternating places, though mostly focusing on the top, then you'll bring her to orgasm in no time. Remember to tickle her clit from time to time, and alternate between positions and thrust speed. If you have stamina enough to do it for 10 minutes at a time with short breaks in between, then you can dick a woman to oblivion.
>>
>>25540761
>Academically I've done nothing of importance, but lifewise my greatest moments have to tie between watching the sun set while sitting on a sea cliff on Corsica with a group of friends, or taking the virginity of an Asian girl that I had ridiculously overscored.
So basically you're just full of angst youth who thinks they are a genius but hasn't actually done anything of merit
K
>>
>>25542275
>Then just remember to stimulate the top and sides of her insides with your dick

How do you do this? Like...adjust your body to point your dick in a slightly different direction so that it rubs a different part of the inside of the vagina?
>>
>>25542276
In what way do I appear anxious and questionable? I freely admit to not having accomplishes anything worth mentioning academically, but that's deliberate. I have other things to do than strive for academic success.

>>25542336
Exactly. A centimeter or two of adjustment is usually enough in the moment. Just remember that repetition leads to boredom on her side.
>>
>guise I'm smart kek
>guise I'm on this british fishing board for 9 years
>guise I haven't accomplished anything yet though
FUCK OFF YOU FAGGOT, NEXT THING YOU WILL SAY I'VE PROVED GOD DOESN'T EXIST
>>
>>25542398
*accomplished

Damn phone autocorrect.

>>25542406
I haven't proved a thing, nor do I know even a fraction of the truth behind this reality. Anyone who claims to do need to get off their high horse.
>>
>>25542398
>In what way do I appear anxious and questionable?
Just get a tripcode already so I can filter you and dumbasses can give you the attention you want
>>
>>25540598
I'm like you, only I'm just as good with maps and timetables as with everything else. I am currently doing my dissertation on semiotics at age 19.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 768x958px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 768x958px
>>25542168
the robot is shit
>>
>>25542454
No. Please tell me.
>>
>>25540598
What music do you listen to?

Don't mind people going to call your taste shit, I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>25542275
>foreplay 101
>my knowledge of female anatomy

You're one of those "I'm a genius" except you aren't.
Trust me, I was just like you. It'll soon fade away as you start to see how many "geniuses" are there out in the world.
But then again, why am I replying to bait in the first place.
>>
>>25542500
It varies. I grew up on Gorillaz, Beastie Boys, and Bloodhound Gang. In my teens I got in to electronic music while also loving Irish folk music. Lately I've stopped caring about the genre, but listen more to the composition, layers of detail, and structured variety in songs. That said, I tend to nerd a single genre at a time; right now it's New Retro Wave which I discovered partly because of Pertubator and partly because of cyberpunk threads on /tg/.
>>
>>25540598
If you can come up with new and great ideas, why don't you act on them and actually do something?
>>
>>25540598
Can you explain to me why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out a plane?
>>
>>25542520
How am I supposed to give pointers to a certain girl that I've never been with? Of course I have to use general knowledge.

>>25542575
Why bother?

>>25542585
To make sure people knew he was murdered.
>>
The levels of delusion in /r9k/ are truly off the charts. Between NEETs and these threads I truly, truly enjoy my day here.
>>
>>25540598
so i take it you're really smooth with the ladies, OP, what with that ability to figure out complicated systems in no time flat, you can probably always figure out just what to say. i'm jealous
>>
>>25542645
Wooing is easy. Finding someone woo worthy is difficult as all hell. I'm pretty set with my current girlfriend, though.
>>
>>25540717
>People who have a certain mental profile, intelligence aside, seem to like Haskell the most

What would you define that profile as? I'm not a programmer, but I was intrigued by Haskell ever since I read about its... distinction between return values and state-altering operations, right? Something like that?
>>
>>25540598
Huh, smart people generally don't see life as pointless, or their intelligente as a curse. Much less become hedonists.

And I'm not talking about artists, I mean actually smart people, like scientists.

I don't think you're smart at all, OP.
>>
How high is your LoL rank?
>>
>>25542926
>I mean actually smart people, like scientists.
kek
this has to be b8
>>
>>25542520
Good foreplay will get any girl addicted to your dick.
>>
You seem really up your own ass desu senpai, congrats on getting into the military, being smarter than 39 other people and having autism I guess
>>
If you're even half as smart as you think you are what the hell are you wasting time here for? you clearly made this thread as a cry for attention, yet you can't even drop the "im soo smart" facade.
>>
>>25542117
Why fuel it from hot air generated by effective engine heat disposal when you could just fuel it with your own hot air?
>>
>>25540836
This
>scoring higher than all the meatheads
Must suck to be the smartest autismo
>>
Thank god people like OP exist!

Magical mind wizards coming up with hilarious and practical solutions to everyday life, like the ladder, or the now superior version ladder+, with even more ladder to climb on. Thanks OP!

No seriously, research some more, faggot. You ain't foolin edgy fedora tipping assholes like the kind who is browsing 4chan. MANY of them think they are superior and make up stories of acheviements about their intelligence. Guess what, they are all very colored fanfiction tales based on half assed myths and stories based on smart peoples skills taken from movies, frauds and single individuals, who were fucked in the brain because of it.
>>
>implying this ever happened
You probably shit yourself when your staff yelled at you for the first time
>>
>>25540944
What country you fucking autist?
>>
File: 1451497780138.png (143KB, 300x349px) Image search: [Google]
1451497780138.png
143KB, 300x349px
>>25540683
Ooooh bby.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.