[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be attractive, don't be unattractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

File: image (1).png (179KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).png
179KB, 402x402px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLtFvC0yAsw

watch this video. There you go robots. Keep believing your shitty excuses
>>
>>25539458
here's your reply but bumps aren't free
>>
>>25539552
can't keep making excuses
>>
Saw the same thing the other day. I just find this is hilariously true. Although it seems like some people here are really programmed to be unable to face the truth
>>
>>25539946
Yeah especially people here, if you're hold back by excuses, nothing will ever happen
>>
File: 1441409091398.jpg (154KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1441409091398.jpg
154KB, 945x1500px
>>25539458
Ah, good old victim blaming. But they showed us VIDEOS!!! Oh my god, VIDEOS. I guess i should believe that paid actors for views on youtube milking clicks from desperate, stupid hopeless fucks is now real life. Of course it's my fault women are simply repulsed by me, i should have worked out my tiny little bird boned body and ugly facial structure and also been myself after all those years of neglect and abuse!

Fucking cancer i hope you get cancer OP.
>>
>>25539458
>>25539817
>>25539946
>>25539961
What's your excuse for not leaving this board right now, fucking normies?
>>
>>25539998
but the guys on that channel are ugly...They just sorted out confidence, one of them worked out and gained muscle

That's life, improvement. You don't get because you simply desire, you work toward it, you work better you fucking loser
>>
I'm attractive.

I swear to god any interesting girl will get bored of you quick if you're a dullard like myself.

One girl in High School who was a really artsy insightful type had a huge crush on me, talked to me for hours and over about a month she just didnt care anymore, because I'm a fucking internalized autist.

Looks are just for the initial period
>>
>>25540006
It gives me pleasure to watch robots struggle, squirm and make excuses
>>
>>25540058
indeed, you can work on conversation, what to say, how to be more interesting though. You can always take part in new hobbies and become interesting through them
>>
I will under no circumstance date an unattractive girl, there's nothing she can do for her personality that will make me date her, if she's a virgin I'd prob hit it but I wouldn't date her.
>>
>asians and indians raised on a blend of capitalist Westerner go getter mentality and Indian guru self help hindu and buddhist bullshit

This is one of the reason I hate immigrants especially when they get involved in industries like mental health. Why don't they take their shitty self help and go help their nations wallowing in piss and shit and disease and stay in their own culture, I don't need to be reminded how disgusting Western culture is and when I see non-whites being products of Western culture it really highlights the worst aspects.
>>
File: back.jpg (94KB, 547x677px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
94KB, 547x677px
>>25539998
>victim blaming

Please, just for like 5 minutes, try not being pathetic.
>>
>>25540164
don't cry :')
>>
>>25539998
>Victimizing yourself
How much of a fucking loser can you be holy shit
>>
File: SsGeqgu.png (670KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SsGeqgu.png
670KB, 1200x1200px
>>25539458
I already change my life and it was not worth it the problem is females. Once you become attractive you realize how shallow women are and it just makes you even more bitter. also many of them lack femininity and self respect. Modern women are shit and I would encourage ever robot to become selfish and only care for themselves because modern women are useless. They don't know how to cook,don't want to clean, lack politeness,sleep around,cover their bodies with tattoos,smoke weed,bitchy,manipulative and lack responsibility.
>>
>>25539998
women dont give two shits about facial structure pretty boy faggot
>>
File: 1430914228037.jpg (17KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1430914228037.jpg
17KB, 268x284px
>>25540477
>women dont give two shits about facial structure
>>
>>25539458
This.

Tbh most fags on here don't really want girlfriends, they just like the idea of one. Once they get a girlfriend a realize they can't browse 4chan all day anymore they'd never want a girlfriend again.
>>
Yeah, you don't have to be attractive when you're paying actors.
>>
>>25540502
Why do you think women like BBC so much?
>>
>>25539458
>taking advice from a toxic channel
These guys are beyond misogynistic and view women as a goal. You should stop watching them.
>>
>>25539458
I think the message is pretty clear
>I look at everything as though it was my fault.
Simple Pickup did 9/11
>>
File: UR1AWlY.jpg (10KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
UR1AWlY.jpg
10KB, 441x408px
>>25540477

>women dont give two shits about facial structure pretty boy faggot

oh my ~~
>>
>>25540529
they don't, jew media leads you to believe they do by constantly putting white women with black men despite that something like 2% of white women are married to black men
>>
>>25540502
Post your face quasimodo.

Every time I see robots complain about how ugly they are, but they never post their faces.

Even Eggman has a gf
>>
>>25539458
Oh, I'm sure that faggot is pulling so much prime pussy with that nose/hair/glasses.

Real truth is, attractiveness matters a lot. Its only 1 factor, but it is the 1 factor that gets you the most pussy, by far, when isolated. It is also the easiest to leverage in a normal situation. Its much harder to turn wealth into pussy if you are just out at a bar or a game or whatever because its harder to showcase and probably not their first impression of you. Personality? Please. No girl wants to fuck you for your personality, unless you're an alpha type who dominates conversations and has the ear of those around you and also aren't bad looking.

The reality is that if you aren't attractive, you need to spend much more effort compensating for that fact than you do if you lack in other areas, Girls will overlook nearly anything, even red flags, if you get their pussy wet and pound it well. Its a convenience that those with other strong points simply don't get as often.
>>
File: poohpooh.jpg (4KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
poohpooh.jpg
4KB, 500x500px
My excuse is that I'm NEET, no money, no car, no friends, and no goals.

Tell me I can still get a girl OP.
>>
File: HjVGuVD.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
HjVGuVD.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>25539458
>>25540477
thanks anon now i know the problem wasn't my face but my atitude!wow!
>>
>>25540707
If you want to get a girlfriend stop fuck jacking off all the time...Stop that shit... Now I not saying don't do it ever agian I'm just saying don't do it every fucking day, I don't care what people say if you jack lf f all the time you turn into a lazy faggot
>>
>>25540873
Please don't suggest this. The last thing society needs is some antisocial NEET running around with an insatiable urge to fuck anything.
>>
>>25540990
But it'd that urge they need to go out and get some chick.
>>
File: 1360960734937.png (88KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
1360960734937.png
88KB, 500x583px
>tfw trying to find a job so that I can move out of my mum's house and get a gf

Sure does suck having to do things in order to have value as a man.
>>
i just blamed myself and now i'm drowning in gfs
try it, it works!
>>
>>25539458
Wait. Weren't these the same guys that did the fat girl tinder date "experiment" where the chick in the fat suit kept getting rejected by the guys on the date? I guess they're saying if you're a fat chick you should just realize it's your own fault for getting rejected? I think I'm starting to like these guys.
>>
File: x1SkLtE.png (31KB, 734x1472px) Image search: [Google]
x1SkLtE.png
31KB, 734x1472px
>>25539458
>implying phone number = getting the girl
I blame myself already, i don't have anything valuable about myself so women don't want me
>>25540077
Such edge
>>
>>25541469
You're so awesome anon.
>>
File: Just World Syndrome.png (291KB, 1260x568px) Image search: [Google]
Just World Syndrome.png
291KB, 1260x568px
>>25539458

oh look it's the Just World fallacy again

Jesus fuck this gets old fast.
>>
>>25541469
>implying phone number = getting the girl

I opened this thread just to say this. Seriously, why do people think that? The woman could just be laughing and giving you her number out of pity, or even giving you a fake number to look good on video, but it doesn't mean she's gonna become your gf.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.