[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /r9k/, it's clear that you hate women. What do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

So, /r9k/, it's clear that you hate women.

What do you suggest for them to improve?
>>
>>25538235
I don't hate anyone anymore.

I just want to protect what's important and then die.
>>
I think robots want women to suddenly be attracted to their short and ugly asses. They know why women don't want them. It starts as sadness and then the sadness becomes anger.
>>
>>25538235
I don't hate women, but I just wanted to say that that pic looks cool as hell.
>>
>>25538235
I wish for them to date and provide the dankest of memes for my amusemtn
>>
Empathy. Not sympathy -- empathy. Read "Self Made Man".
>>
>>25538235
They need to learn to be humble. They need to learn to be respectful to men, the gender that rules over them. They need to learn to be more empathetic to the men they reject. They need to learn to be submissive and respectful to their boyfriends/husbands. They need to quit being so slutty and stick with one man. They need to be honest and not play games. They need to get rid of their egotism and entitled mentality and be grateful to men; humble yourselves.
>>
>>25538322
>They need to learn to be respectful to men, the gender that rules over them
>the gender that rules over them

Women respect the men that rule over them. They respect their bosses, their fathers, world leaders, etc. Why would they respect the average man, though? The average man is on the leash of women. Men will buy them things and do whatever they say just for a bit of attention from women. See: female streamers.

Why would women respect men when they lower themselves so? The answer: they shouldn't. Until men stop being fucking betas and beta orbiters (this will never happen unless society collapses), women won't change.
>>
>>25538299
the women you want can't empathise with you if you're fat ugly and short and they're beautiful and slender.
they can, however, feel sorry for your ugly arse.
>>
>>25538235
Get some genuine interests.
>>
>>25538235
I don't hate women.

Women in the west are somewhat a product of their environment. No other widespread globalized society in recent history poisons women in the way that Western society does.

Liberal media and all manner of mentally ill SJW types make it their life to exploit moral high horses for personal gain and part of the narrative they sell to suit their own agenda, also happens to strip the concept of consequences and personal responsibility from women.

Mass media then inflate their own self-worth, heaping mountain upon mountain of fake validation and attention, essentially hooking them like common drug addicts. They then force women to adopt the victim mentality, making every problem someone else's problem, a petty first-world 'problem' that you must complain about but then do nothing of substance about. And when push comes to shove and problems have to be fixed, someone else must fix it for them, whether it be the government or legions of men forced to pay for their mistakes.

Then they reduce women to nothing but their sex appeal and exploiting their sex appeal while they are still young but then in a strikingly brilliant move, instil a sickening doublethink in women to make them complain about being sexualized.

No I don't hate women.

I would like to put a bullet through the head of many politicians, lobbyists and mainstream media staff though.
>>
>>25538415
really they cant ever emphasize with feeling insecure or gross? Or feeling undesired or unwanted at anytime in their life? They sure cna emphasize with ugly women. Look at you, you are a perfect example of an evil disgusting egotistical woman. No respect at all.
>>
a simple "no" as rejection will do
no need to invent bullshit

be loyal
>>
File: 1408071912279.jpg (94KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
1408071912279.jpg
94KB, 571x540px
I don't hate women, but I severely distrust them. My mother is a manipulator and a narcissist, and she left me with a deep issue. Doesn't help that I watched my uncle (who raised me when mom went to jail) get drained by his ex-wife of his own will.

If a woman were ever to want anything to do with me, this is what would need to happen. She would need to prove she can be trusted, and accept my paranoia and constant testing. I'm curious and nosy as well, so always being honest really is the only way it would work, even if it's shit I don't like. I might not believe it unless I see for myself anyway. That's for women around me, I don't give a shit about other women.
>>
File: 4LwBORS2VzM.jpg (267KB, 1026x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4LwBORS2VzM.jpg
267KB, 1026x1024px
There is no improving women. That's not what needs to be 'improved'.

Everything is due to cause and effect. There are betas who value women too much, and they abuse that value. Men have always approached the women and that isn't going to change either, men are the ones who most often face the rejection thus build up male traits, what men seek in women are the feminine ones.

Women have always had an easier time moving on from a partner than men have, women have more options. That is simply the case, there's no need to get upset over people being people.

There's this whole notion of blame that's shitting up feminism as well as /r9k/. Yes, there's a reason behind people's actions, but placing blame and pouting does jack shit, and being angry about how the world works is pointless. This is how this shit works, it's unfair, but there's no changing it.

Seriously, just fucking accept that it's shit.
>>
>>25538370
Good point, this is partially betas faults for buying them shit etc.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.