[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Because coming inside a girl changes her eggs' DNA and her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Because coming inside a girl changes her eggs' DNA and her future offspring will have some of your genes no matter who fathers it, how do you feel about coming inside a girl now?
>>
File: 1369032674663.jpg (5KB, 183x176px) Image search: [Google]
1369032674663.jpg
5KB, 183x176px
>>25538189
> Spreading my DNA without fatherly obligations or having to pay child support.
>>
>>25538189
Are you for real?

My ex-girlfriend ( and only girlfriend) has three kids now by three different guys. She's 22.
>>
>>25538996
We were each other's first btw.
>>
>>25538189
Feels like revenge, almost. She's carrying a verifiable piece of my DNA with her for the rest of her life, and the dude that finally settles for her trashy whore ass has to raise a part of me. Fair trade for the emotional pain I went through.

On an objective level, most guys are going to have to deal with this problem, and only the worthless memers who cry about virgin gf's care about this even though they're never going to get a virgin gf.

tl;dr guys are civilised enough to be bros about rooting girls and accepting used goods as it's going to happen to 99% of us. Girls have to deal with being cum receptacles.
>>
>>25538189
This can't be true
>>
>>25539351
its true in flys false in human op is a retard
>>
>>25539359
This, people are quite gullible.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.