[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol roasties rally against "sexism and racism" after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 32

File: germany.png (995KB, 824x612px) Image search: [Google]
germany.png
995KB, 824x612px
lol

roasties rally against "sexism and racism" after getting BTFO by 1000 muslims and blacks

German twitter timeline is full of shit about racism and how we have to stop the racists from "exploiting" that now

media and females only attack one group now:
the evil sexist racist white man
>>
>>25536646

>blacks
they were probably Somalians who don't have the same origin as African-Americans. Most of them were North African or Arab.
Please keep us out of this. Thanks.
>>
Intersectionality isn't sustainable. I just hope something worse doesn't rise from its ashes.
>>
I watched the video and most of them were Arabs and North Africans, nearly all of them. Go fuck yourself OP. Also not all of them are Muslims.

You wanna say Arabs like it is, faggot.
>>
>>25536707
>Most of them were North African or Arab

True.

All reports quoting the police mention people "of Arab or North African appearance"

Which means, Muslims.
>>
>>25536878
>Also not all of them are Muslims.

Yeah, I guess they just came there to praise Jesus or talk about Richard Dawkins.
>>
>>25536885
That doesn't automatically mean muslims
>>
>>25536646

What a surprise, a feminized country eventually gets fucked.
>>
>>25536646
Germany is so fucking cucked lel

Look at that fucking disgusting whore opening her mouth shouting whatever shitty slogan she's been brainwashed to think is good and right and just. And all the other idiots behind her doing the same thing.

I guess it's up to Eastern Europe, Russia, Asia, Africa and South America to keep the flame of mankind burning while the West gets cucked.
>>
>>25536951
>I guess it's up to Eastern Europe, Russia, Asia, Africa and South America to keep the flame of mankind burning while the West gets cucked.

Yep.
And the saddest thing is that the so-called "right wingers", the people that allegedly are "politically incorrect" or "conservative", are actually just anti-Islam cuckolds: they only hate Islam because they think that it isn't properly cucked and feminized yet.
>>
File: 1451688490370.jpg (128KB, 488x784px) Image search: [Google]
1451688490370.jpg
128KB, 488x784px
>>25536707
>Please keep us out of this
>>
>>25536646

If they held those signs up in the face of a gang of rapists, they would probably still get raped. It's funny that these strong, independent women completely miss the irony of their situation. All they can do is collect themselves into a larger body, and scream at men to do something. Anyone who raped one of these women is probably laughing at this. They don't care about this outcry. You don't want a man to protect you, fine. You want to walk down dark alleys by yourself at night, fine. You want to flash your tits, and be sexual liberated, fine. There are consequences to your actions though. I'm not saying it's right, but it is human nature.
>>
>>25537208
This is funny, because tits are more sexually appealing than any other part of the female body. She would still never expect a rape. If it happened she would probably never guess why.
>>
>>25536928
What else were they? Hindus from Arabia? Buddhists from Arabia?

You can't damage control this, Mohammed Al-Rapisti
>>
it's funny because they attack the only men that could actually defend them
this shit won't end well
>>
Am I the only one who is absolutely LOVING this?

Its just like leftists rallying for gay rights, just to get beaten up by a group who has more "oppression points"

I long to see the day where leftists try enacting some stupid new law, just to get BTFO by 'offended' muslims.

Islam is fully incompatible with their SJW crap, and they are too oppressed for SJW to demand them to change their religion to better fit them.

Muslims can do what cucks cant, they can wipe out the SJW scum.
>>
If the rapists had been white men it wouldn't be about avoiding racism.
>>
>>25537264
>She would still never expect a rape. If it happened she would probably never guess why

Edgy as it is that would be hilarious.

>>25537372
They dig their own graves. This MGTOW and MRA shit is a consequence of self-scourging lefties and feminists. Let them be lost to the mudslime horde; the pure will persevere.
>>
File: aa.jpg (63KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
63KB, 600x583px
Next really in Cologne right now.
Demonstration against a tiny local right-wing party.

Hosted by
"Cologne against the Right - Antifascist Coalition. No to racist agitation - no to sexual violence"

lol!
>>
>>25536707
>Sudaneses have influence over Ancient Egypt
>WE WUZ PHARAOS AND SHIT WE BUILT DEM PYRAMIDS AND INVENT MEDICINE CRACKAS ALL RASIS AN *incomprehensible chimp noises*
>Somalis rape women
>Excuse me, I'm descendant from Western African diaspora, and have no relations to these people
>>
>women get raped
>a million other women who didn't get raped capitalize on the event and use it as a soap box for their own personal issues
>>
>>25537845

No matter what happens, they always manage to somehow blame the actual villain: the evil white man.
>>
File: 1451662648887.png (304KB, 512x534px) Image search: [Google]
1451662648887.png
304KB, 512x534px
>>25536646
>Ahmed look, they are coming for us, they want to punish us for raping those women
>Don't worry Mahmud, look they are blaming the infidels
>You're right Ahmed, their signs and slogans say "Against Sexism - Against Racism" "Stop white men from exploiting this incident"
>Does it mean we can rape Ahmed?
>Yes we can.
>Blaming people of color for rape is haram.
>>
File: verytrue.jpg (5KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
verytrue.jpg
5KB, 274x184px
>>25538062
kek. thanks for that chuckle.
>>
>>25536951
Please, take me in (american)

My country has failed me and is full of liberal retards and ignorant niggers.

Please, I'll work for very cheap just for food.

Just let me bring my dog.
>>
in the news I read it said nothing about race and colour of the attackers.
Were they actually negroids and muslims or you're all just polling right now?
Is there a concrete way of knowing if they were syrian immigrants?
>>
>>25538562

Because the news isn't saying it was syrian immigrants.
>>
>>25536646
What happened in Germany?
>>
>>25538645
they lost ww2
>>
File: this nigga.jpg (67KB, 640x835px) Image search: [Google]
this nigga.jpg
67KB, 640x835px
>>25538645
nigga, 1000 sand niggers started gang raping german girls and feminist cunts are still blind and retarded.
>>
>>25538562

The media ignored it for 4 days until the police made a report and it became public. Police talked about people with "Arab and North African appearance"

They might or might not have been syrian immigrants, probably just the sons of older migrants. There was a Muslim problem in Germany (and Europe) before the current "refugee crisis"
>>
>>25536646
Man, the regressives must be in a total does-not-compute -mode. Their two biggest priorities in contradiction.
>>
>>25538697
Are you fucking serious? What, was it like one giant army of 1000 or were they dispersed across an area or what? I'm trying to visualize this.
>>
>>25538562
>in the news I read it said nothing about race and colour of the attackers.
Because it would be racist.
Hiding the whole truth is often the modus operandi of the media, to tell the story that they want to share. They hide the truth of the matter, make it less unspecified just so they don't act in a racist matter. Hell, the title of the article could just have been "90 women sexually assaulted by humans", if women were known to be rapists.
>>
File: HBF-Koln.jpg (60KB, 800x604px) Image search: [Google]
HBF-Koln.jpg
60KB, 800x604px
>>25538739
I'm sure better pictures exist, but this was from that I think. From what I've seen, the media tried to keep this shit on the DL.
>>
>protest to allow muslim immigrants in
>get gang raped by muslim immigrants
>protest against people who tried to prevent said muslim immigrants from getting in
im convinced that lefties are actually mentally damaged somehow.
>>
File: muslims.png (292KB, 605x936px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
292KB, 605x936px
>>25538562
>Arab and North African appearance
>>
File: 1451933569881.jpg (694KB, 1633x2030px) Image search: [Google]
1451933569881.jpg
694KB, 1633x2030px
>>25538723
>Their two biggest priorities in contradiction
It somehow works only in their wet dreams and SJW games.
>>
>>25538759
I searched it and am reading some articles right now. Holy hell. The fire rises
>>
Just to make sure.

Bild.de - Germany's BIGGEST and most read newspaper features the story as their headline for days now - and they actually mention that the attackers were foreign and they even uploaded pictures.
>>
>>25537053

we have another thread up too for more discussion
>>
Haha, what a fucking joke.
Germany is cucked and soon to be dead, that's what you get for starting 2 world wars.
Enjoy your caliphate, hans ;^)
>>
German media already warning about "racism" and German women on twitter (holiday here today) are all about how evil racists are and that "sexism" is a generally male problem and yada yada.

Then again, given the current feminist definition of rape it really doesn't make any difference for them if they actually get raped by Muslims or if another man just looks at them without "enthusiastic consent"
>>
Let them reap what they sowed
>>
>>25538776
>>protest to allow muslim immigrants in
>>get gang raped by muslim immigrants
>>protest against people who tried to prevent said muslim immigrants from getting in
>im convinced that lefties are actually mentally damaged somehow.

Agreed, but even worse, on top of that, they think that because that's our reaction to the logic you just posted, that we're the evil/bad/wrong ones.

That gets me even worse.

I'm seeing this shit and do my best to have an open mind, always, but it seems pretty fucking obvious. So obvious to the point where it should be common sense, and not an opinion.
>>
I don't even feel sorry for them.
And it will get even worse in Spring when the next wave of immigrants comes.
>>
>>25538866

Couple of days ago a "conservative" politican here in Germany was heavily criticized because of what he said about refugees.

And what did he say? That not more than 200.000 "refugees" per year should be allowed to enter.

This is considered "problematic" and "racist" here: wanting 200.000 "refugees" per year in a relatively small country in the middle of Europe.
>>
>>25538901
Lel
You're so fucked
>>
>>25538901

Wow... I'm sorry anon. That is the worst thing I've heard all week.

Why don't we start brainwashing young kids with mental issues to hate these feminist cunts so they grow up and when they're 17-23 years old, they go on a rampage and kill them off? Think about it, if we grow hundreds of these, they will remove this problem from existence. then they kill themselves making the aftermath easy to deal with.
>>
>>25536646
Any germans ITT?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp_nM_lXMQE
What are your thoughts on it?
>>
>believing the internet jew
>>
>>25539090

I'm German.

And well, my thoughts ... it's not a surprise, really.
It's a holiday today here and my German twitter is full with things such as that now. racism, racism...

The only thing people are afraid of is that "racists" could "exploit" that whole mess now.

And, of course, twisting the story and making it into a generally "male" problem, as if the malenss and not Islam was the problem here: "German men rape too! All men participate in rape culture!" Etc
>>
>>25539132
This just means that when mass rapes become more common, which they will, no white man will bother standing up and defending amy of the women, hell, it seems not a single German stood up even now.
Do women actually WANT to be raped by the muslim conquerors?
>>
>>25539132
What I don't get, is this is a serious problem, so much that it'll cause the downfall of germany garunteed. Yet everone is blind to a solution?

Isn't there right winged parties getting support or communities protesting this, I can't imagine everyone is sjw feminists who support it or cucked 4chan lurkers complaining online, there must be a movement agains this being supported by logical thinker or "nazi's"
>>
>>25539132
>twisting the story and making it into a generally "male" problem, as if the malenss and not Islam was the problem here

Well, over one million refugees have entered Europe, many of them fit, young males from rough backgrounds. If you took a sample of one million people from anywhere you're going to a get a few rotten apples.

Not to say that German men are as likely to sexually assault women however: there's clearly some big differences in culture and morals that need to be fixed
>>
I'd welcome the Sharia law just to see those leftards suffer under it.
>>
>>25539318
>Isn't there right winged parties getting support or communities protesting this, I can't imagine everyone is sjw feminists who support it or cucked 4chan lurkers complaining online, there must be a movement agains this being supported by logical thinker or "nazi's"

Of course there is. There are.
There is the AfD, the NPD, Pro Koln, Die Rechte, PEGIDA, LEGIDA, Hooligans gegen Salafisten, Wir sind Plauen, Bjorn Hocke, the Sezession, Blaue Narzisse, Identitare, Bund gegen Anpassung, Compact Magazin...

It's just not big enough. There are many little right wing parties, groups, movements and demonstrations. Some with an academic audience, some with a middle class audience, some with a blue collar, working class or soccer fan and hooligan audience. Some from the right, some from the left (who oppose Islam because of Atheist reasons and mass migration because it lowers wages for working class), some who mix right wing and left wing elements etc etc

But: it's just not big enough. It's like with, say, punk rock or goth culture or black metal. Sure, it's there and you find them if you search them, but their albums will never be in the charts.
>>
>>25539318
>Isn't there right winged parties getting support or communities protesting this

have you been watching the news. There's been a bunch of protests in Germany, the mayor of Cologne was stabbed recently by an anti-immigration extremist

also,
>downfall of germany garunteed?
>>
>tfw this is what Bernie supporters and liberals want to the US to be like
>>
>>25539382
why don't those parties put their differences aside and come together to create a bigger, united party?
>>
File: 1446140549592.jpg (22KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
1446140549592.jpg
22KB, 400x321px
>>25539503

If only I knew...

But yeah, that would be the only way to change things. Come together and unite.

I mean, debating about taxes and the school system and what kind of health care system is the most efficient or whatever, is much easier in a country that doesn't get raped and destroyed by millions of Muslims...
>>
>>25539371
Feeling that enjoyment from watching would probably break one of the 900 10 sharia law commandments, which would result in your head being cut off.
>>
File: 1449143920055.jpg (79KB, 469x649px) Image search: [Google]
1449143920055.jpg
79KB, 469x649px
>>25539249
>Do women actually WANT to be raped by the muslim conquerors?
Women are retarded after all.
>>
>>25539440
OH fuck I just realize something.

California is so fucked.

I gotta get the hell outta here before I become a martyr!
>>
File: 1373035786346.jpg (5KB, 217x203px) Image search: [Google]
1373035786346.jpg
5KB, 217x203px
>>25539613
>converted to islam for intellectual & feminist reasons
>islam for intellectual & feminist reasons
>islam
>intellectual
>feminist

This like a bird turning into a rock to swim better.
>>
>everyone here being complaining about refugees and anti-racism rallies

Are there many reasonable alternatives to taking in refugees? Refugees have to go somewhere: too many already in Middle Eastern states (more than in any other countries); can't leave them in Syria, both due to humanitarian reasons, as well as the fact that having large civilian populations in Syria and Iraq probably benefits Daesh (complicates things for military forces that actually try to avoid killing civilians, and Islamic State needs people for it to be a state).

As this refugee crisis seems inevitable, racism can only make everything more unpleasant for everyone involved. In this situation, racism is counter-productive and irresponsible (as it is in probably every situation, but in this case in particular).
>>
File: 1449143834982.jpg (56KB, 957x540px) Image search: [Google]
1449143834982.jpg
56KB, 957x540px
>>25539673
Yeah they are just laughable
>m-muh feminist ideals
>>
>>25539673
If a woman does something, anything, that directly causes herself harm, it is empowering. It's empowering because she made the choice to do what she wanted, no matter what anyone or anything had to say about it.

It shows that she's so tough and self-assured that she can fly in the face of sense and reason and defeat the foes of fact and reality.
>>
>>25536646

I know many robots won't believe it but I'm in Germany and I feel that the pendulum is about to to swing back in the other direction very soon. I'm not talking about those twenty-year-old women studies students either. Most people that I know who used to be very, very left leaning are starting to change their opinions on things. A guy that I know used to be a leftist when he was a student. Know as a teacher he has realized that Islam is a problem but has become very conservative leaning. All it took was a dose of reality. Other people going to see through the bs that the media is feeding people with soon.
>>
>>25536707
you nigs are no better lol
>>
>>25539680

You don't have to be a racist to be opposed to what liberals consider to be "anti-racism", i.e. criticizing Islam or pointing out that Islam rather than maleness is the problem.
>>
>>25539680
>Refugees have to go somewhere
There's loads of room in Africa. They can go anywhere, together, and try to build a new life for themselves.

But no, they want to come HERE, to the most populous and developed places, and take what we have.
>>
>>25539680
I can see where you're coming from, but it seems a little passive to me. I feel for those innocent civilians caught in the middle of the current conflicts, I really do, but I think letting them spread all over the place is going to make the entire situation even worse.

I personally think, as unrealistic as this may be, that as many countries possible should create massive refugee camps that can house the immigrants under constant surveillance for security reasons. Keep them isolated and contained, but able to live decently. I'm not talking about tents, I'm talking about semi-permanent structures under military control inside of a walled perimeter.

Maybe it's not the nicest of conditions, but they're refugees and beggars can't be choosers. If anyone thinks this is too big brotherish or cruel, then send them all to their neighborhood.
>>
>>25539811
>beggars can't be choosers
Truth.

That camp idea would also make it easier to help them go back to their respective countries after the current crisis is over.
>>
>>25539680
90% aren't "refugees", retard, they're healthy, able-bodied men who abandoned their country and want to conquer Europe.
>>
>>25539729
Where in Africa though? Africa doesn't have the money nor the facilities to take on heaps of refugees, and its pretty rough in many parts in Africa anyway

Poorest countries in the world in East Africa (plus Daesh-linked Boko Haram)
Daesh in North Africa
Al Shabaab (al Qaeda affiliate) in West Africa (and 30,708 of the refugees that arrived in Europe during first eight months of 2015 were from Eritrea in East Africa anyway).
Central Africa has had ongoing wars for decades
Can't think of anything for southern Africa, but they don't have a lot of spare cash around there anyway
Islamic terrorist threat kinda all over the place

All that on top of the difficulties immigrants currently face in Europe (e.g. racism, culture shock, can't speak the language, no money, no shelter, etc.)
>>
>>25539680
>humanitarian reasons
These are all spooks.
>>
File: CYB1jQaWMAANV0D.jpg (134KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CYB1jQaWMAANV0D.jpg
134KB, 600x800px
Germany in the current year
>>
File: happy-yes.png (79KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
happy-yes.png
79KB, 300x288px
Let's reopen Auschwitz, Dachau, and Bergen-Belsen for the refugees and see how many of them still misbehave.
>>
>>25539931
In the empty places. Why do they have to be given cushy homes and looked after by a wealthy country?

Let them settle in the empty regions and rebuild. Send them some supplies and set up prefab housing, if we have to do something.
>>
>>25539984
>muh melting pot
>>
File: OZTN401.jpg (312KB, 936x624px) Image search: [Google]
OZTN401.jpg
312KB, 936x624px
> mfw leftists "Refugees Welcome!" sign holders get raped
>>
>>25539889
Lots of refugees are healthy young men because they're trying to provide for their families. As I understand it, there aren't a whole lot of safe jobs that can provide for one's family in active war zones, so many families spend their life savings on getting someone into a country where there are good jobs. The idea is that the healthy, able-bodied men are supporting their families back in the refugee camps or at home. Of course, not every man who claims to be a refugee has good intentions, but you can't just stop all refugees
>>
File: 1404690467784.gif (784KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1404690467784.gif
784KB, 250x188px
>>25537433
>Let them be lost to the mudslime horde; the pure will persevere.

this as there rhetoric says I'm an inherintly bad person for being a white man. so I'll be what they want me to be and all I have to do is nothing and they'll make it happen themselves

Time to get comfy family
>>
>>25540091
They're trying to provide themselves with a comfy life and easy pussy by leeching off social welfare and raping white women.
Fuck off ahmed.
>>
>>25540091
You better close the fucking gates right now before we reopen

>Auschwiz

after we've successfully been triggered by rape, theft and (non-existent) identity-loss.

>inb4 REEEEEE

I don't give a flying fuck about their backstory, I don't give a fuck about this country, but if the nazis gain influence again, it is wwII all over again and that should be prevented at all cost.
>>
>>25540091
Translation: "They left their families behind to go to a civilized country where they can collect welfare, destroy other cultures, and demand more rights."
>>
File: 1408398546092.png (505KB, 1012x880px) Image search: [Google]
1408398546092.png
505KB, 1012x880px
>>25540070
>leftists "Refugees Welcome!" sign holders get raped
>These people that we welcomed in just 3 months ago, with teddy bears and water bottles on the Munich main railway station, started shooting at the dome (cologne cathedral), started shooting at the police, which then had to come equipped with helmets onto the dome platform
>female persons came to me and asked if they could just stand next to me
>I always thought this stuff would be some "right wing propaganda"
>but this was all REAL.
https://youtu.be/W9TOdMzOH1U
/r9k/ and /pol/ are never wrong.
>>
>>25540195
/pol/ is always right. So is /r9k/. Both boards speak truths that people simply do not want to admit are true. Because the acknowledge it is to acknowledge that there is no hope. That we are all completely fucked. They would rather live in ignorant bliss and hope for the best.
>>
>>25540091
They tend to abandon those families when they get here.

Also, keep in mind that these people are from a culture very different to those we have here. They don't think of things the same way. They will abandon their families if there was only one seat left on the boat to here.
>>
Germany is fucked unless you start closing borders like Big Plus
>>
File: 1403603314542.jpg (39KB, 766x689px) Image search: [Google]
1403603314542.jpg
39KB, 766x689px
>>25536646
Watch out! The other thread got deleted just now for no reason...
>>
>>25540091
most arn't refugees, it's been recorded people dumping their passports so they can pretend to be refugees from syria etc and gain access to other countries. if they where why aren't they stopping at the borders of europe or in greece where they are out of danger.

They are purely traveling to german, sweden, Uk and more affluential areas of europe for financial reasons.

Thus they are not confused refugees they are economic migrants and should be proscuted and kicked out for crimes committed. No getting off the hook because their savage country allows rape and mistreatment of women.

You know what let them all in then 3-4 year from now they won't be protesting the evil white man
>>
>>25540305
Why did it get deleted?

Honest question...
>>
File: 1403975730148.png (171KB, 450x290px) Image search: [Google]
1403975730148.png
171KB, 450x290px
>>25540354
There was no reason other than pic related... It's not even a meme... or rather we are living in times when memes are the reality.
>>
I talked to my avid liberal sister about this saying she btter not still support refugee asylum after what happened in Germany because it will happen here and she still fucking defends them saying that what they're doing here happened to them in the country they came from, like that somehow justify's it. Like god fucking damn it how stupid do you have to be to even come out with something like that. I have lost all respect for her.

Its true that liberals will sacrifice EVERYTHING just to appear morally higher (in their deluded minds)
>>
I don't buy that they are all "refugees". What kind of refugees cross through turkey and half the countries (All of which are safe countries, they just have much lower welfare) in Europe just to get to Germany and Sweden.

They are immigrants, very few of them have any intention of returning back home.
>>
File: 1447495120932.jpg (85KB, 628x659px) Image search: [Google]
1447495120932.jpg
85KB, 628x659px
>>25540091
>Of course, not every man who claims to be a refugee has good intentions, but you can't just stop all refugees

It's objective fact that a majority of the "refugees" are economic migrants and not from places of conflict. Even if this wasn't the case you're a fool (and remarkably vile) for completely ignoring the culture of the people that you want to bring in. It's obvious that this is disastrous, it was all along. Have a look at the pic on the left. How many deaths are worth it for you to get to feel enlightened? The blood will be on your rabid far-leftist hands.
>>
>>25540389
Although I pictured your sister really hot and got a little turned on by that, I'd still knock her the fuck out for being that stupid.
>>
>>25540332
>You know what let them all in then 3-4 year from now they won't be protesting the evil white man
They will, anon. They will still protest the evil white man.

Remember, 'the man' is still keeping african-americans from getting anywhere in life and forcing them to be thugs and join gangs. Still. Even though there's been easily 30 years of black people having equal rights. It's still the white mans fault when they do anything bad, statistics be damned.
>>
>>25540389
So she's saying those 1000 men were all raped by other men back in their home country?

And if so, then it makes sense they'll want to rape here?
>>
>>25540385
This may be one of the dumbest questions ever asked on here, but what are you implying?

I've honestly been out of the loop for years and just rediscovered "/b/". I know it's a stupid question, I'm just really curious because things are a lot different than 6 years ago.
>>
>>25536646
It's p. much women in a nutshell. I HATE THE PROBLEM BUT ALSO THE SOLUTION! RAAAARRRGH! And nothing gets done and it repeats a week later.
>>
https://youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
K
Kkekkeek
>>
File: 1434871477858.jpg (41KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1434871477858.jpg
41KB, 512x384px
I know it's extreme but...

What if the entire conflict in the Middle East is just a means for Syria to Trojan horse the shit out of cuckd Western nations? Once they're in, they can take over?
>>
>>25541056
That's not extreme, m8. That is exactly what is happening. It's not Syria as a country planning an invasion, though. It's something much worse.

Ready yourself.
>>
>>25541056
Syria, as in Syrian government and Assad are the good guys.
>>
>>25538562

Whenever you are reading a news article about crime, no mention of race/skin color guarantees that shitskins were behind it.

If whites did it, the headline makes sure to include race and they repeat that the perpetrators were white every other sentence.
>>
>>25538062
>rape of night train
Night of The Rape Train
>>
File: 1450955298577.jpg (958KB, 1148x2150px) Image search: [Google]
1450955298577.jpg
958KB, 1148x2150px
>>25540471
>This may be one of the dumbest questions ever asked on here, but what are you implying?
Those who are behind promoting multicultibullshit don't like when you expose the truth.
Hence the
>Oh vey! The goyim know!
Meme. But as we know now, memes turns out to be real.
>>
>>25536646
bump to piss libsjw mods
>>
File: 1428694355485.jpg (8KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1428694355485.jpg
8KB, 249x243px
Nigger here.

The victims themselves said it was Arabs and Berbers and Persians and all that durka durka Allah shit.

This time, we honestly dindu nuffin.

Sorry sandbros, you're on your own.
>>
>>25536900
>>25536900
Most Arabs are atheists tho. Just go to /int/ if you dont believe me

>>25537369
At least 50% of the Saudi population is atheist
>>
>>25539984
ISIS/Sanders 2016

America about to be that deal nigga
>>
File: islam and pol].jpg (79KB, 489x332px) Image search: [Google]
islam and pol].jpg
79KB, 489x332px
>>25537382
TAKBIIIIIIIIIIIR!

As a Muslim, I am pretty much a stormfag, minus the hypocritical racist bullshit (its hypocritical since /pol/ loves nigger women). But on gays and women, we are on the same page
>>
File: 4225542524.jpg (13KB, 157x132px) Image search: [Google]
4225542524.jpg
13KB, 157x132px
>live in yurop
>have to share land with white guilt cucks who would literally bend over and let ahmed fuck them in the ass for no other reason than being "tolerant"

I'm all for equality and peace and all that good stuff, but there's a point where you just have to look around and admit to yourself that not every single person has good intentions in their minds, and they're going to use gullible people for their own advantage. And media has completely skewed the definitions of sexism, racism, and bigotry. You're automatically labeled as racist if you show any concern over these issues, or even if you show that some cultures (not the people alone) are objectively barbaric and incompatible with europeans.

I hope europeans will wake up someday and see that they're getting cucked harder than ever before, but I'm afraid it will be too late when they do. They're going to take a walk through their once friendly childhood neighborhood and realize that it's not their country and culture anymore.
>>
File: nsl.png (12KB, 459x134px) Image search: [Google]
nsl.png
12KB, 459x134px
Friendly reminder europe
>>
>>25542992
Since when the fuck has /pol/ liked nigger women?
>>
>>25536646
No white german male cares anymore. Get raped bitches you wanted it that way
>>
>>25542943
>Most Arabs are atheists tho
>At least 50% of the Saudi population is atheist
The userbase on /int/'s MENA threads do not accurately represent the Arab world. There are no 50% atheists, don't be ridiculous.
>>
File: Alisia-fotosesia-10.jpg (48KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Alisia-fotosesia-10.jpg
48KB, 500x333px
>>25536951
>I guess it's up to Eastern Europe, Russia,

Us niggas gonna take yo women too, we want more white women
>>
File: 335533.gif (1MB, 307x244px) Image search: [Google]
335533.gif
1MB, 307x244px
>yfw you meet a pro-muslim feminist/SJW

Did they not get the note?
>>
>>25542992
>As a Muslim
What are you going to bomb next, Mohammad?
>>
>>25542825

>Arabs build Pyramids
>YO NIGGA WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIT YA FEEL ME YEAH DAWG WE PHARAOH NOW

>Arabs rape and murder
>Sorry but we had absolutely nothing to do with this, we have nothing in common with those people
>>
File: 1408516573939.jpg (157KB, 540x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1408516573939.jpg
157KB, 540x1100px
Normalfags are getting BTFO on a continental level right now
>stacies import sandnigs by the millions
>sandnigs molest stacies
>instead of attacking sandnigs, stacies decide to turn on the white chads and beta enablers
>meanwhile I'm just sitting comfy inside with a cup of tea watching it all

Sidenote, is Islam the actual Beta Uprising? Should /r9k/ get on the happening train with them?
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.