[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kissless Virgin Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

File: Yakut_Sakha_hunter.jpg (157KB, 800x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Yakut_Sakha_hunter.jpg
157KB, 800x1192px
You are locked from this thread if you have ever
>had a meaningful discussion with a girl
>had prolonged eye contact with a girl
>had a sexual encounter with a girl
>had a female friend
>held a girl's hand
>kissed a girl
>>
i fucked a hot girl off tinder last night then drove her home and chilled with my friend
>>
Posting
What's up my guys?
Also, don't forgot to add
>are a girl
To that list
>>
>tfw literally everyone unironically isnt kv in FUCKIGN R9K
>tfw that guy who regularly hosts the "tfw no pinoy gf" threads had a filipina ptp qt VIRGIN gf, and he slayed virgin ptp and still complains about lack of females

may niggers and muslims ruin the world

im happy muslims are ruining everything. good. let them. let leftiest brain damaged parasites and muslims ruin the entire world

because this world isnt worth living in

i hope one female who reads this, just one, knows that i wont be that guy who saves her.

i will enjoy knowing that whatever bastard child will end up probably in jail, on heavy drugs or pregnant because i refused to "man up", and i enjoy knowing the roastie will suffer with this life, even though she is successful at passing her genes and i am not

fucking let it all burn
>>
>>25534819
>>25534819
>>25534819

dude

thanks for posting this

i feel the same way

i have had sex and all that before

but this post

speaks fucking truth

alright ill leave the thread now

later guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 750x699px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 750x699px
>>25534819
Man fuck this place I come here and people say I look ok, but I'm kv. Funnily enough it turns out every other faggot here gets pussy, and has a list of reasons why I'm not a robot.
>>
>>25534880
i hope to christ that you sister gets raped by niggers or muslims

i hope that future wife or mother of your children is getting gangbanged by niggers as we speak

and i hope your children end up getting bullied in school, end up ftm at age 7 and being prostituted out by muslim gangs in front of your own eyes while police prevent you from doing anything
>>
>>25534710
>had a female friend
>held a girl's hand
Please, don't throw me away, I beg of you. I have nowhere else to go.
>>
>>25535382
28 year old khv here. I'll let you into the club.
>>
File: close-up ecstatic.png (32KB, 634x637px) Image search: [Google]
close-up ecstatic.png
32KB, 634x637px
>>25535382
>he thinks girls are capable of meaningful discussion
>>
>>25535382
>held a girl's hand
that's the only one I can't forgive. you've got to go
>>
File: why.jpg (26KB, 283x281px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
26KB, 283x281px
I wish I didnt miss out on all these life experiences in my youth, I haven't ever held a girls hand romantically. Which really bothers me because girls are typically really awesome to hang out with. I'm not even ugly, I was homeschooled so I never got to experience any of those things.

I wish I knew what just holding a girls hand was like
>>
>>25536965
It's really nice. You should try it sometime! But it depends on the girl. Some girls have gross hands.
>>
File: 3mY0X1yAaUU.jpg (30KB, 355x479px) Image search: [Google]
3mY0X1yAaUU.jpg
30KB, 355x479px
So then what's this thread about?

How we no longer care about women or how they're 'evil' and caused us to be in the box we are in?

At least get a discussion going, robots.
>>
File: tumblr_nn12zjLj6G1utt9mwo1_500.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn12zjLj6G1utt9mwo1_500.png
61KB, 500x375px
>>25534710
You people are like just a meme aren't ya? You haven't actually gone through all of school without having at least fingered and gotten some head from sluts at a party?
>>
>>25537791
I think most of us feel pretty bad about wasting our youth or not experiencing what most young people experience.
>>
>>25534819

amen nigger
>>
Is a girl wrapping her arm around yours == holding your hand?
>>
>>25536917
I was 7
>>
>>25534710
>tfw fembot feels threads keep etting made
>tfw fembots call having a bf feels
>>
File: 3Ko0ZRO2noI.jpg (84KB, 524x650px) Image search: [Google]
3Ko0ZRO2noI.jpg
84KB, 524x650px
>>25537932
So it's a pity party?

Feeling bad about ourselves is pointless.

We missed out, have emotionally stunted development. Yes, too bad for us, but that is our case, we got to accept and continue developing.
>>
File: 11a.jpg (25KB, 150x157px) Image search: [Google]
11a.jpg
25KB, 150x157px
I've done all of those except for sexual encounter. Holding hands is nothing special. It feels childish.
>>
>>25538053

You're right anon, it's sucks but that's just how it is. We have to accept it, and move on. Focus on something else.
>>
I can't talk to girls for shit and im impulsive and say stupid things all the time but ive still fucked around 15 girls. I'm not saying this to make you feel bad, I'm saying this because if I can do it, believe me you can. Granted, I can't ever get a relationship that lasts and get attached easy and girls are the kryptonite to the barriers that keep my depression at bay, but i still do it and havent offed myself yet, somehow. Almost once.. but i fucked that up too.

i wish i could help more or say something more but get out there niggers, use the internet to find someone.
>>
Bump

now with more originality
>>
>>25538053
or kill ourselves

that's where i'm at
>>
File: -4m9OPBpHzg.jpg (34KB, 359x480px) Image search: [Google]
-4m9OPBpHzg.jpg
34KB, 359x480px
>>25540660
Sure, or kill ourselves. I'm not against suicide or really into talking people out of it. You have the right to make the decisions about your own life.

Only reason I'm not dead is because there's so much to experience, mostly the bad for now but you can't know the good otherwise. At one point we will all be gone, but I don't get into an existentialist mindset with that thought, it just reminds me that all that will ever matter is this present moment.

Learn, read, develop. We are not good for anything else. Focusing on yourself till you start to focus on everything but yourself is key, in my opinion.
>>
>>25540744
i didn't ask for advice
>>
File: 0ib-6H0USjo.jpg (134KB, 807x643px) Image search: [Google]
0ib-6H0USjo.jpg
134KB, 807x643px
>>25541012
Too bad, you got it.
>>
>had prolonged eye contact with a girl

2016. How is it even possible in this day and age not to have even done these things?

I mean being a virgin is understandable, but not even having LOOKED at a girl ? Omg please die pathetic virgin scum cancer maggots. You all need to die.
>>
>tfw 28 year old kissless handholdless touchless virgin
my wizard powers will be tremendous
>>
>>25540744
>read
Literally how? I can only focus on a book for maybe half-an-hour before it becomes difficult to continue. I can continue reading, but I have to reread every. singe. paragraph. because I didn't get it the first time. Sometimes I have to read it a third time. Even then, my grasp is tenuous. Fuck reading. Fuck expanding your mind. The truth is, there's nothing out there worth knowing.
>>
>>25534747
There are some cases, man.
I'm kissless, hugless and hand holdingless at 27 so far.
>>
>>25542018
Then you are either ugly as sin or have rejected the numerous advances made towards you in the past ten years, in which case it's you're own damn fault. You do not belong here.
>>
>>25537759
If he tries holding girls hand now, hell go to jail
>>
>>25541098
What have you lost here in r9k anyway, normie?
>>
>>25543303
Wizchan is defunct
>>
>>25538141
same
i am 22kv
at best i can kiss girls on the cheek for goodbye
hugs,holding hands etc. are all ok but nothing special

i wanna sex and making out,
falling asleep together after solid fuck
>>
File: angry pepe3.png (93KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe3.png
93KB, 500x422px
>>25537924
"It's ok anon, h-hes's just t-testing you..."
>>
>>25543733
He found it. An outlet for his bantz.
>>
>>25543914
Wow, and I believe if I'l do any of the stuff you mentioned, I will get beaten up and ass raped in jail. And I'm 27. Just you know, you're not as miserable as other guys like me
>>
>>25540744
>Learn, read, develop
But I don't like doing any of those.
>>
>>25534710
>done none of these things and turning 21 in 20 days. It might be too late for me guys, I'm going to be a creeper amongst normie swedes. I think every year from this year will exponentially get worse for me because I've given up hope and will keep falling deeper into the creepy loser hole.

See some of you at the bottom
>>
>>25545315
>can have sex just by walking down a dark alley in Oslo
>claims to be incel
get out
>>
>>25543303
It's a case of reverse uggo. I have a decent face, but my body is a hot mess.
I don't go out or talk to people because I'm scared to love someone and then have to show them my screwed up body.
The thought of loving someone only for them to look at you with disgust would be one of the worst things I can imagine.
>>
>>25545149
I understand what you mean
but in reality kissing girl on a cheek or hugging her
isn't any different then kissing on a cheek or hugging your sister/mom/aunt etc.
it's exactly the same so if you ever experienced any of that you got that covered
making out, cuddling and sex is where it's at (I think so, I never tried)
>>
>>25545462
I can't imagine what you mean. Tits uneven or something?
>>
>>25545315
Oh Hello Andreas
>>
>>25534710
>had a female friend
I'll also add
>hugged a girl
I've never done intimate with a girl, no kisses, no sex, no holding hands, no sex. Nothing
>>
>>25546684
I think one of my friends girlfriends hugged me once. Actually, it must have been twice. I feel like I've have blocked it from my mind, though. All I remember is freezing up and not hugging back. Maybe somebody laughed. It's such a haze. I don't want to remember it. I despise women.
>>
>>25545315
Im older than you, and yes it gets worse in course of time, im currently thinking of a career as serial rapist
>>
>>25534710
I've kissed plenty of girls on the cheek but that is because I'm Hispanic and that's the way we greet the opposite gender

So do we have a problem here?
>>
File: tfwHands.png (169KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
tfwHands.png
169KB, 650x366px
>>25536965
>25536965
I'll hold ur hand, bud
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.