[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im in deep shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

Ok so i will make this as short as possible

>Be 10 years ago
>Move to bolivia
>get stuck out here with dad
>have a habbit of fucking hookers and get into drugs
>FF to a month ago
>Get into some shit with the wrong drug dealers
>Now I'm basically in debt to the next 3 years
>cant do this anymore, need to get back to the states by may before they kill my ass
>Paying drug dealers and rent
>No money, gonna try to save for plane ticket but fuck
>Mom not trying to help and only one friend willing to send a few bucks to help

How the fuck can i make enough to get out to the statez while paying rent and keeping dealers off my back?
I'm pretty sure they will kill me by july i cant keep this shit up. I cant afford it.

Basically give me any kind of advice to get to the states in 5 months or less
>>
Fucking walk, you pussy. Or failing that, hitchhike
>>
>>25534060
I'm. Not about to WALK all the way to the states
>>
>>25534081
weak faggot, just go into the woods and live oof the land till you get bakc walking
>>
>>25533786
Aren't there people who will let you work on their ship in exchange for room and board? Sounds like an adventure, anon.

Stay off the drugs and whores.
>>
>>25534102
Its south America buddy i will be killed
>>
>>25534104
Thats something to consider
>>
Won't they kill your family when you leave?
>>
>>25533786
tip off the local police and travel by train
failing that, catch a freight
>>
>>25534104
>>25534165

Bolivia is a landlocked nation, you retards.
>>
>>25534207
The only family i have is my dad and he lives in an entire different city
>>
>>25533786
Is that guy pregnant?
>>
HOW MUCH DO YOU OWE?
>>
>>25534226
Even more difficult and expensive than flying
>>25534333
Im about 30thou in 5he hole
>>
>>25533786
Just start running, leave everything but essentials behind, leave everything as is, tell no one where you'll be going
>>
>>25534403
I'll be killed. Too dangerous down here. I need to be out the cointry asap
>>
>>25533786
Assuming that you are posting this from a computer, can't you just sell the fucking computer? You could make a few hundred bucks in American dollars, or, if this may seem more relevant to someone in Africa, 60,000,000 zimbabwe moneys!
>>
>>25534432

Anon, why don't you just go to the burgerclap embassy if you're such a huge pussy?
>>
>>25533786
Since you've been fucking african whores the AIDS will probably get you before the dealers.
>>
You've really fucked up. What makes you think that leaving the country is a solution? It's not terribly difficult to find someone in the US, and plenty of outfits have reach that extends to the US nowadays.

>>25534226
>tip off the local police
That would definitely get OP killed.

>>25534333
>$30K
Well, that's actually doable, although you'll need to borrow the money legitimately. You'll be paying it off for the next decade, I expect, but at least a bank won't put out a hit. How did you end up owing $30K US anyway? That's quite a bit in Bolivia.
>>
Wow this thread. We're actually talking to a dead man
>>
>>25533786
Get a bank loan of 30k, OP. It's better to be in debt to the state than to drug dealers. Also, optional but talk to the police. Ask for protection.
>>
>>25534937
Which bank is gonna loan a lowlife druggie $30k?
>>
you can try to get the american government to grant you asylum
>>
>>25535026
Well, how do college students get such high payouts?
>>
>>25535058
This. Ask for asylum.
Wow but really how do you even get into a situation like that, you're gonna die for sure bro. Get a gun if you can. They could torture you.
>>
Just walk somewhere else wtf, homeless people traverse entire continents out of boredom its not like you have to swim over an ocean

Also 10 years ago seriously? This better be a fake story, fag
>>
Yo soy sicario, tengo contactos en sud america pero te va costar
>>
This is probably gonna end up like the movie Pusher
>>
slit your wrists and listen to some more kid cudi
>>
>>25537277
To make it worse listen to his latest album why slitting your wrist.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.