[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People getting all sad because of a "her" >I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1401465881347.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1401465881347.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>People getting all sad because of a "her"
>I never had a her to be sad about
>Not even a high school crush
Should I feel happy or bad?
Also obscure feels thread I guess.
>>
>>25533694
Do you want a her though? I guess it depends if you're seeking a gf or not. You shouldn't feel bad for not wanting something. I personally don't give a shit anymore. I find other ways to distract myself.
>>
>>25533694
Feel happy, heartbreak is an awful pain I wouldn't wish upon anyone except for normies.
>>
>>25533739
I don't know if I want it because I never really cared, but I think it's not normal, even for r9k standards, to never had someone you liked, even if said person didn't even acknowledged you.
>>
>>25533694
same here i guess it's perfectly fine

>tfw you will never be in the serb volunteer guard
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 125x123px
>tfw you used to crush hard on a girl in high school
>graduate
>text her on her birthday
>months pass I stop thinking about her and texting her
I honestly don't feel anything for her anymore. But I'm lonely AF and I'm thinking about texting her but what would I say? Tbh I really just want to fuck someone and she might be the best possibility right now.
>>
>>25533770
There are asexual people, but it's true that we all crave social interaction no matter how introverted or antisocial. Try not to worry about it man. As long as your not a sociopath with zero empathy than you're fine.
>>
it depends. everyone is different. ive only had one girlfriend and I regret it. we were together for 4 years and then on and off for another. the breakoff was extremely painful. I ended up being replaced by some dude she always told me not to worry about. made a lot of good memories with her but it all felt like it was for nothing. this was mostly during highschool btw. I wish I just focused on school. grass is always greener tho.
>>
File: kyonsigh.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kyonsigh.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>25533694
I had a crush on a girl for 18 months.

Started talking to her, turns out she was a bitch.

Be glad this hasn't happened to you, anon, it was such a waste of time.
>>
Having a crush isn't normal OP.
Most people get over that in middle school.
>>
>>25533739
>You shouldn't feel bad for not wanting something.
True enough, but the society we live in feels you should be made to.
That alone fuels rage i've never felt matched.
>>
File: 1451779420904.gif (944KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451779420904.gif
944KB, 450x450px
>>25533694

I had average looking women interested in my, but I had no interest in pursuing anything with them as I felt no need for moving away from solitude.

Any incentive for going after women purely for sex, goes away quite quickly after masturbating.
>>
>>25533694
Hey I know that feel op! Feels ok.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.