[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will any of us ever actually make it, or are we just delaying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: jdimsatbhfam2.png (645KB, 859x441px) Image search: [Google]
jdimsatbhfam2.png
645KB, 859x441px
Will any of us ever actually make it, or are we just delaying the inevitable? suicide
>>
>>25533014
Haha I really thought I was going to make it, but then I was dropped back into hell recently, silly me for thinking I could actually be happy for more than a few days, we're probably just delaying the inevitable
>>
this girl looks like what western videogame developers think women look like
>>
File: jawfu2.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
jawfu2.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>25533046
How come anon? What went wrong?

>>25533077
Well, she's a real person
>>
>>25533014
Some? Of course
Most? Not by a long shot...
>>
I keep oscillating between extreme depression and extreme hope.

Once in a while, something nice will happen and I'll think that maybe I really have a shot at making it.
Then reality hits and a realize it was completely meaningless and didn't change anything.

And the cycle goes on.
>>
a few strong-willed ones will make it out

i personally expect myself to eventually reach the end of this hell but i genuinely doubt whatever is next will ever be as fulfilling as i want it to be

>inb4 midlife crisis
>>
we're all gonna die alone

not the first time that's been mentioned
>>
>>25533108
Really cute face.

Anyway I have attachment issues cause my parents beat me as a kid and didn't love me enough, so I have trouble feeling any sort of connection with people, but I met this person who made me feel wanted and loved, like I've never felt before, it was really strange, and I thought I had helped cheer them up and make them less miserable but I'm pretty sure they're stepping out of my life now.
>>
File: 949494755766751.png (117KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
949494755766751.png
117KB, 900x900px
>>25533172

THAT FEEEEEL

>Think life is going to get better
>Always reminded why it won't

Killing myself is what any rational being would do in my shoes.
>>
>>25533014
I'm almost there and I'm never leaving this place if I can help it.
>>
I'm too spiteful to kill myself, this world won't be rid of me that easily.
>>
>>25533574
kek I used to think like this but there's no point when your life becomes too painful
>>
>>25533014
>I made it
>25 yo autist
>College dropout
>When I was 24, parents kicked me out
>Moved cross country, got friend to set me up at a house for artists (I'm a talented musician)
>Live there for free, get free groceries, the only downside is slow internet
>Only have to work 4 hours a week in my church job, work extra hours if I book other gigs
>All my money goes to leisure and savings
>Living the NEET life, basically, but without the shame of asshole parents berating & resenting me

It can be done, boys. I'm living proof, living the dream.
>>
>>25533014

That's the whole point of life anon, to delay the inevitable.
>>
File: dottie.jpg (46KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
dottie.jpg
46KB, 600x750px
>>25533210
Sorry to hear that anon. People can be so shitty, but I can't even imagine what it's like to be abused as a kid.

What makes you think that this new person doesn't want you to be a part of their life anymore? If he/she is not speaking to you as regularly as before maybe they're just feeling a bit miserable again and need some time alone.

Have you tried speaking to a therapist or grief counsellor about your attachment issues? Not to sound condescending, I'm jw because I have spoken to three different therapists but none of them could really help me unfortunately. But I'm still sort of optimistic - at the moment at least :)

Yeah, she's naturally very beautiful. Her insta, if you're interested https://www.instagram.com/thisbedottie/?hl=en
(although if you're anything like me it'll just make you sad that you're >tfw no gf)

>>25533172
Yeah, this is very similar to me. I think a lot of us here can relate to how you're feeling. Recently I've just been trying to learn to accept "failures" and not let them drag me down so much, I think that's how the normies deal with it.

>>25533574
Well, at least there's something to motivate you lol
>>
>>25533818
Thanks for listening anon.

My university has free counselling, but they're all grad students, and not very helpful; like a bandage on my broken bone.

I was told they need some space and time to be alone, but I know they're talking to other people, so it's just space from me. I don't know what I did wrong; did I hurt them, or was I just too clingy? I don't know, I tried to let them know I really care about them and aren't just looking to get in their pants. All I can do now is be patient I guess and wait for them to message me.
>>
>>25534027
Hmm. Well, I'm probably one of the least qualified people to be giving out advice, but from what you said it sounds like you ventured into sex related territory too soon.

Maybe the fact that you said that you aren't just looking to get into her pants made her think that you're one of those guys that says stuff like "I'm different from other guys, I'm not just interested in sex" in an effort to get close and then get in her pants. I'm not saying that you are like that, but this girl's probably had a lot of guys chat similar lines at her, fuck her, and then leave.

If I were you I wouldn't wait longer than a few days, a week most, for her to reply. If you really just want somebody to talk in a platonic way, and you're not interested in fucking her, then find a way to show her that.

That's my advice lol, probably a too "blue pill" for most of r9k's liking, but that's how I would deal with the situation if I were in your position. I'd only do this if you truly don't want to pursue anything sexual with her tho.

Anyway, I gotta get ready for college now. This thread will prob 404 before I get back, so it was nice talkin with you and best of luck with everything in life anon
>>
You know what?
Describe some ways to launch some sort of assisted suicide plot ARG while filtering moralfags who would undoubtedly thwart you.
>>
>want to commit suicide
>people actually give a shit about me and Id feel terrible
>who cares id be dead
>but what if I fail

What do I fucking do
>>
>>25533014
>suicide
The mornings won't get error of me that easily.
I'm going to stick around and watch them crash their motorcycles and and get divorced.
>>
>>25535266
>people actually give a shit about me and Id feel terrible
Which people?
Chek'd
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.