[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies, why are you even here? This used to be a safe space

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
Normies, why are you even here? This used to be a safe space for retards like me. Now this board is filled with normalfag garbage.
What do you gain by coming to a website specifically designated for neets and the socially retarded? Are we amusing to you? Is it like taking a day trip to the zoo?
Well, whatever you try to accomplish by coming here, you've done it. All the autists are gone. Only normies remain. You've invaded and taken over one of our only safe zones.

And the normies call us disgusting.
>>
>specifically designed for neets and the socially retarded

i don't think so senpai
>>
>>25532954
>What do you gain by coming to a website specifically designated for neets and the socially retarded?
Except it's not. This board was made for the posting of original content. The whole "robot" shit is just a prime example of cancer taking over a site. Eventually moot lost hope and killed the robot, but now that Hiroyuki put it back online you really have no claim over this board.
>>
We could easily coexist with you but you have to go and shoot up a school and reee at every post.
>>
>>25532954
I wouldn't consider myself a normie but I have made massive social gains in the past 2 years. Before that I was a fat, smelly, lolicon, neet. I think the issue is that we're all getting older, and for some that means they outgrow or lose touch with their old, autistic habits.
>>
>>25532954
We've always been here. Most of us have simply grown up, evolved.
>>
>>25532954

someone has to pay for the Oregon shooting. Those kids lost their lives so you lose your special little club.
>>
but you guys are so fucking funny!
that's not my fault. you're hilarious, and that's all on you.

let's not discuss how many of you are fucking around and being ironic, like me.
i want to address the actual self-identified "robots."

why don't you guys just become comedians? you all had shitty childhoods and you're all the funniest people i know. i would kill to see stand-up comedy by robots. when i want to laugh deeply, i come here, specifically. i'm not alone. you have an audience.
>>
Sometimes I come here to relate

Sometimes it's to feel better about myself

Recently it's moreso been reason 2
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.