[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bots, I just don't get it. I don't get why/how being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Bots, I just don't get it.
I don't get why/how being an easy slut is appealing or why whoring around is such a fun trend.
I don't get why it's fucking hilarious that I don't fuck every male who has glanced at me.
I don't get why not flirting with anything that breathes establishes me as prude.
I don't get why not wearing a tight as fuck V-neck, enormously padded push-up bra, and jeans that hinder my breathing renders me as an outcast.
I do, however, at last understand why women are regarded as such stupid drabs and why absolutely everyone here claims fembots don't exist.
I'm ashamed to be a part of this degenerate species.
Pic entirely related, btw.
>>
How does $3.65 become $667.95?
>>
>>25532966
women can't do math
>>
>>25532966
i think you increase the amount you put in by a penny a day
>>
>>25532966
you multiply it by 183
>>
I feel you, OP. the hedonism found in today's society is disgusting.

I have four friends. two of them are gay and married, two of them are bisexual and engaged. all of them are in an "open relationship" and fuck other people regularly.

the greed I see in people today astonishes me. everyone just wants to fuck everybody all the time. it's the god damn sixties all over again.
>>
>>25533029
That's repulsive.
Ditch those creatures.
>>
>>25532911

Hey do you have any personality traits aside from bitter? Do you not question if the reason you're an outcast is because you're even more vapid than those you're talking about?

Also, are you underaged? Your mentality is strikingly similar to my own when I was about 14.
>>
>>25533119
>concludes that I'm bitter because I refuse to succumb to being a commonsensical, slutty Americunt slut surrounded by desperate hags who just want their dicks wet.
>is probably a stupid whore who is used just for that purpose.
>>
>>25532911

I'll date you OP.
>>
>>25532966

If you can't figure this out in your head you don't belong on /r9k/

I'm serious

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=%28365th+triangle+number%29+cents+in+dollars
>>
>>25533339
I think "penny a day" is throwing everyone off.
>>
>>25533339
>if you don't understand the writing on the jar has nothing to do with what you're actually supposed to do you don't belong on /commoncore/
okay then pal
>>
the real mystery of this challenge is who the fuck still uses paper money enough to be able to do this?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.