[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be roastie >also dumb dyke >get urge to "put dick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: deathwish.png (294KB, 423x480px) Image search: [Google]
deathwish.png
294KB, 423x480px
>be roastie
>also dumb dyke
>get urge to "put dick in woman"
>can imagine phantom sensation
>will never actually have penis
>or even a qt 3.14 to put penis in

God damn it.
At least you fuckers can rape a girl.
I was given memes instead of an actual life.
>>
>>25532307

You can always use a strapon.
>>
>>25532307
>At least you fuckers can rape a girl
This is almost autistic enough to not be bait.
>>
>>25532340
but I want to fill her with cum as she squeals about how she doesn't want to get pregnant.
>>
>>25532349
I'm at the point where if I woke up tomorrow with a dick I would rape a woman.
I wouldn't even be scared of the consequences, I would finally be free.
>>
>>25532426
Use your fist?
>>
File: 942j.jpg (10KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
942j.jpg
10KB, 350x350px
>you will never coach a genuine lesbian to use your mouth to get herself off in exactly the way a man would
>you will never be dommed by a lesbian who is so uninterested in men that she effortlessly sees you as an object and not a human being
>>
>>25532457
I can't cum from my fist.
It would be funny to see media coverage regarding a masked mass-fister though.
>>
>>25532530
I don't think guys rape girls with the intention of making them cum #inconsiderateRapists
>>
Why don't we just fill you up with cum OP?
>>
File: ApltVtm.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ApltVtm.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
Gayfag here.
At least you don't have to wash out your bunghole and keep track of your eating habits anytime you expect to possibly have sex with your bf
>>
straight female here, I continually wish to be raped by a lesbian.
>>
File: what a gbffg.fj,dmghtufkj,dgmhf.gif (846KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
what a gbffg.fj,dmghtufkj,dgmhf.gif
846KB, 500x280px
>>25532307
straight guy here
all this talk about lesbian rape is giving me a boner
>>
File: the dick.jpg (121KB, 520x700px) Image search: [Google]
the dick.jpg
121KB, 520x700px
>>25532307
How about this?

You pretend to be a qt 3.14 that you want to fuck and I pretend to be you but with a dick and I put my penor in ur vageen. It will be like YOU are fucking your favorite qt!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.