[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /Narcissist/ here? Post stories, reasons why you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

File: 1451181457091.jpg (29KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
1451181457091.jpg
29KB, 600x383px
Who /Narcissist/ here? Post stories, reasons why you're narcissist, why you became a narcissist etc. General Narcissist threads. Pussies who were emotionally abused by Narcissists aren't allowed to post in this thread.
>>
File: 1441474493646.jpg (28KB, 599x578px) Image search: [Google]
1441474493646.jpg
28KB, 599x578px
>>25531371
who /covert narcissist/ here
>I genuinely don't know who I am anymore
>I will never be able to form intimate relationship with anyone
I want to go back to thinking I'm a social retard with confidence issues
>>
>>25531445

It isn't bad being a covert narcissist. It's better than being a victim.

Initiating relationships with others isn't my thing because I don't believe in dependence of anything whether it be drugs, medication, finance, or love. I only form relationships with others if I can benefit from them or take advantage of them in the long run.
>>
Bump

Not letting this thread die
>>
>>25531371
What would be the opposite or a narcissist?
>>
>>25531955

Someone who doesn't believe he's the shit or thinks he's the center of his own little world. A person who brings rather peace than toxicity.
>>
>>25531445
>I
>I
>I
>I
>I'm
narc spotted
>>
Bumping again quit going for those LC thread you little fucks
>>
>tfw have kissed my reflection while fondling my balls
literal narcissus
>>
>>25532300

Fucking wierdo

I do it too sometimes
>>
Fucked a girl
called her a whore
fucked her again
Red Pill might be real
>>
/Narcissist with depression/ here
I don't understand it either.
>>
>>25532554

You maybe a covert Narcissist
>>
I used to be a Narcissist. I still have some of the traits. Once you get past it, you realize how fucking delusional it all was. It's usually a coping mechanism, it was for me at least. You also probably treat the people around you like shit. Honestly, Narcissism is a mental illness and isn't something you should be proud of.
>>
>>25532742
>implying egoism isn't all there is
>>
>>25532686
OH fuck, not that guy, but holy shit that sounds exactly like me. This existence is misery.
>>
File: 1433113988431.gif (764KB, 252x315px) Image search: [Google]
1433113988431.gif
764KB, 252x315px
I was doted on and spoiled so badly growing up that I never had to do anything. Ever. At all. I was basically given participation trophies and showered with unjustified praise for my first 15 years

Also my dad is narcissistic so I guess I have the genes and the childhood environment to foster it. I'm literally the best person in this thread
>>
>>25532742

>I used to be a Narcissist. I still have some of the traits. Once you get past it, you realize how fucking delusional it all was.

I'd say you probably weren't a Narcissist at all. Human beings have Narcissist traits.

>It's usually a coping mechanism

For me it wasn't. Having been raised in a toxic family, I got used to narcissistic traits.

>You also probably treat the people around you like shit.

2bh I always have even with people who claim to have my back but I act generous at first in order to get some friendship out of them. Being a Narcissist, you're also somewhat a perfectionist as well so if any of my friends or anyone that was close fucked up at any situation, it was an automatic back stab for them from me.

>Honestly, Narcissism is a mental illness and isn't something you should be proud of.

Better than being a depressed faggot who blames everyone or some delusional schizophrenic
>>
I want to be a special snowflake: the thread
>>
>>25532811

>I'm literally the best person in this thread

No I am
>>
>>25532876

I want to be a special snowflake and stand out from the thread: the reply
>>
>>25532851
>if any of my friends or anyone that was close fucked up at any situation, it was an automatic back stab for them from me.
Can you give an example
>>
>>25531371
>>25531371
I'm a narcissist because I used to be really ugly due to terrible acne and a terrible haircut for about 2 years of high school. Then I hit my growth spurt, started working out, and got ripped by the end of junior year. Got a haircut, and acne cleared up. Then it turned out that girls though I was really hot, like the hottest guy in school.
>>
>>25532811
No, I'm the best person in this thread. I'm the most attractive, strongest, richest, and smartest.
>>
>>25532988

>Example 1.

Friend who always offers support doesn't offer it this time when I need him/her so I start treating him like shit, start robbing his shit, humiliate him, start to ignore him, or don't even offer support myself

>Example 2.

Friend doesn't back up me up with finance even when he is low on cash. I had this happened many times with a faggot who thought he could get the best of me so when he wanted me to help him tow his car because he had no cash, I ignored his bitch ass

>Example 3.

Friend flirts with potential love interest. This has to be my favorite because usually I don't tell my friends my love interests and even when they like a picture on Facebook, I start to flirt with their GFs in person in front of them and it works since I'm charismatic. Actually slept with one of my best mate's girl back in High school.
>>
File: 1449978373254.jpg (115KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1449978373254.jpg
115KB, 456x628px
After reading a couple articles I realised I'm actually a covert narcissist. I don't want to be this way...How to fix ;-;
>>
I'm always told that I'm a narcissist, though I will forever deny it.
However, I've found myself shutting others down, constantly one-upping them, and incessantly striving to outdo anyone in anything, which, for the small amount of humans I interact with, always works.
>>
>>25533164

I dont have a good reason to interact with anyone 2bh other than taking advantage
>>
>>25533164
>I'm not a Narcissist
>here are all the definitions of a Narcissist that apply to me
>>
>>25533163
Same, I'm not manipulative or hurtful but I am ludicrously self absorbed, sensitive and have horrible victim complex. Help.
>>
>>25532878
>>25533128
I really want to splash both of you with my drink
>>
>>25533394
>25533394

Ill splash my drink to your mum
>>
>>25533394
Fuck you, I know I'm the best. What's your claim? I'm so fucking close to a perfect human being.
>>
File: 1444427522814.jpg (9KB, 202x224px) Image search: [Google]
1444427522814.jpg
9KB, 202x224px
>>25533416
Check urself before I reck you mate
>>
>>25531371
>tfw fat and legitimately ugly as fuck
>still like to look at myself in the mirror

This feel is not the feel that I want to feel.
>>
I honestly son't think you're a narcissist, I think you're some insecure bitch finally getting some confidence.

I'm narcissistic as fuck but don't tell people or brag about it. It's not really something to brag about.
>>
Seriously, What's going through your heads when you look in the mirror?
>>
>>25533573
>admire myself.
>think to myself that I'm so lucky that I look the way I do.
>have a great jawline, great cheekbones, great eyes, and a beautiful smile.
>experiences in day-to-day life only help reinforce this.
>after the gym in college, I like to stand around with headphones in and pretend to be listening to music
>in reality, I'm listening to people talk about me. >Always hear things like "he's so goddamn handsome"
>feelssogoodman
>>
File: book.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
I'm more of a realist than a narcissist for thinking that I'm better than all of you
>>
>>25533697
Please explain why. It's REALLY unlikely you beat me.
>>
It's interesting seeing this thread because I'm an honest to god reverse narcissist. I literally exhibit the polar opposite of every trait of narcissistic personality disorder.
>>
Is masturbating to pictures of myself narcissistic?
>>
File: 1387057036972.png (12KB, 333x496px) Image search: [Google]
1387057036972.png
12KB, 333x496px
Me.

Have literally fapped to my own reflection in the mirror before and developed other fetishes centered towards myself.
>>
>>25533563

I also think you're a dumbass who doesn't know how to reply
>>
>>25533573

>"People actually find this attractive? Jokes on them."
>>
>>25533839
Nice comeback, senpai;
>>
>>25532058

Nah' m7

Opposite of narcissist is a cuck.
>>
File: 1445522223846.jpg (110KB, 640x674px) Image search: [Google]
1445522223846.jpg
110KB, 640x674px
>>25533388
IKTF bro
>mfw reading those articles painting coverts as malignants, evil sociopaths
>>
File: 1451524482026.jpg (15KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1451524482026.jpg
15KB, 250x243px
>tfw cant tell if im a narcissist or just so socially deprived that i'd be an instantly better person if just met someone who gave a shit about me
>>
>>25533921

If you abuse the person who actually cares about you then you know the answer
>>
>>25533939

>implying bitch mom cares about me when she is always too slow in cooking tendies the way I like
>>
>>25533939
no, but when someone tells me anything about themselves i just sort of zone out and wish they would go away, i genuinely don't care what anyone really wants to tell me about them unless it's something i'm interested in

>tfw friend knows im like a middle aged mother holding on to her Windows XP computer when it comes to tech but still tells me whole stories about how amazing apple is and uses all these terms and shit that i don't know
please just stop
>>
Is it possible to be a narcissist with an inferiority complex?
>>
>>25533906
Yes holy fuck why do they say that shit I don't want to cause anyone harm goddamn it.

want to add me on some messenger of your choice so we can discuss it further?
>>
>>25534117
i'd say all narcissists are either created out of inferiority complexes or being spoiled

>beta lives life always being behind and below everyone else
>beta grows bitter and starts relying on things like his better taste in music or interest in some nerd shit like psychology to convince himself he's still better than gullible normies
>beta slowly becomes more obsessed with himself as he feels more alienated by the normies + no one ever cares about him

went through this in hs, saw my friend go through it as well
>>
>>25534006

I know that feel. Despite running arch I'm pretty retarded when it comes to computer shit. I only like my extremely specific setup and just get pissed off trying to do the simplest bullshit on Windows or apple. No amount of lol look at gaem or look at my mouse with one button will ever convince me. I could bore them to death with how I setup my tiling wm and the tweaks to my de or how fun using a torrent client or audio player without a gui is but I don't. OK, that was a lie, anytime they start blabbing about my computer I tell them how mine is better. The best part is I don't even knoknow how to linux. Itheld together by desperate Google searches and half assed hacks. It still beats the alternatives though. It seems the easier they make computers for retards to use the more laborious doing anything beyond facespace becomes.
>>
>>25534117
Asuka
Not original
>>
>>25534200

As far as stem goes psychology is pretty low on the nerdiness. I'd say chemistry or math is more what your typical guy here likes.
>>
I'm an only child.

My dad is arrogant and my stepdad is arrogant. Both my grandfathers are arrogant and my uncle is arrogant.
>>
>>25531955
Alturism or modesty.
>>
>>25531955
A depressed fuck who hates himself and thinks everyone else is better than him.
>>
everyone on /r9k/ are narcissists
whether they love or hate themselves, everyone here is so self absorbed they can't see anything or anyone in front of them
>>
>>25534317
that's still a form of self-absorption
not even close to the opposite of narcissism
>>
Psychopath here. Narcissists are even weaker and more repulsive than normal people. At least the baselines are something unto themselves. You are parasites who depend upon them. I would suggest suicide, but most of you are probably too defective to contemplate your own deaths.

>>25533684
I don't know which is more pathetic; the fact that they care enough to talk about you or the fact that you care to hear them do so. You're just an animal. Your supposedly attractive countenance will fade in a short time, but your decrepit remains will last long enough to be mocked by children and infantilized by youths. Well, unless you die in an automobile accident. That would be terribly funny.
>>
>>25534200
thats a fag narcissist. Im the best
>>
>>25533160
You are quite simply just a prick, the world is a horrible place because of people like you.
>>
You are all fucking pathetic.
Britfeel is the only decent thing here
>>
>>25533716
I'm an irl SAD operator.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>25534400
you rn tbf
>>
>>25534400
>implying open psychopaths like yourself and narcissists arn't the same thing
>>
>>25534400
>tries to be "truthful" and hurtful as possible
>doesn't realise that no one will ever take you seriously especially when you try to talk in a wordy way

You're not very smart, arn't you?
>>
>>25534717
Of course we're not. I don't need to manipulate others into constantly validating some deeply held belief in nonexistent greatness. I'm also capable of using others successfully in the long term, since my exploitative behaviors are born of simple amorality rather than an inexhaustible need to isolate, dominate, and control.

>>25534814
You think that was an attempt to be hurtful? If I wanted to be hurtful, I'd just link to the Wikipedia article on the Dunning-Kruger effect, which your kind just so happens to be the epitome of. Mostly, I just wanted to have a giggle at the expense of a bunch of losers who think that narcissism elevates them to the status of super villains.
>>
>>25535134
lmao, mentioning dunning-kruger in an attempt to sound smart and sophisticated. well memed
>>
I'm a sociopath but that's still pretty close :^)
>>
>tfw narcissistic and self absorbed, but depressed at the same time
What is this feel?
>>
I think I might be?
Every time someone talks about whatever they're up to, I find a relevant thing about myself to bring up.
>>
I am clinically diagnosed with NPD.

It's great nost of the time until you fail then it's very, very bad.

Most of the time I feel like Wile e. Coyote before he notices he's been walking on thin air
>>
File: 1451805042517.png (119KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1451805042517.png
119KB, 400x388px
>>25531371

>If you're not a narcissist, you're a pussy who got emotionally abused by one

This is why narcissists are retarded. Acting smug does not make your shortcomings any less real, the only one you fool is yourself and even that has its limits, knowing most narcissists blow up at any issue, like a Muslim on 9/11.
>>
>>25535134
You're pathetic.
>Dunning-Kruger
Meme knowledge.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.