[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: www.memrise.jpg (92KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
www.memrise.jpg
92KB, 900x900px
I started geting depressed when school started and so now i have basically all f's. I've started becoming suicidal and more depressed i feel like im just going to end up homeless and die alone. i honestly might kill myself tonight or tomorrow
>>
File: 1451035272907.jpg (242KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1451035272907.jpg
242KB, 1680x1050px
Don't do it Anon, it gets better. Trust me.
>>
do it you underage faggot
>>
>>25530389
The worst part is opening up to anyone will just make it worse
>>
>>25530447
thats what everyone tells me but it hasn't yet. I'm just so tired of all this bullshit man its hard
>>
>>25530501
i havent told anyone because theyll just think less of me
>>
>>25530536
Exactly, neither did I and eventually I got my degree, here I am.
Still a robot
Suicidal thoughts never left me
>>
>>25530480

im in college ...
>>
>>25530389
just take some addy m8
>>
>>25530581
fuck sorry man. good luck
>>
>>25530618
Don't be sorry. I know we mostly put this on ourselves
I know you can finish your degree op
I can't guarantee you won't still feel like it isn't worth it
>>
>>25530389

i fucked up college royally the first time. we're talking sub 1.0 GPA and everything. i went back to a different school a few years later and graduated with a 4.0.

don't kill yourself over bad grades man. your life is not over just because of one bad semester.
>>
>>25530724
thank you anon you have actually helped me. i will at least try... thats all i can do
>>
>>25530389
>school making you depressed
spoiled brat alert. hope you die alone.
>>
>>25530800
i was depressed and then the bad grades came... that made it so much worse, its just another thing to be added onto my shoulders that i have to feel and be reminded>>25530800
of every day
>>
>>25530807
The semester is still early, right?
I know it's hard, but maybe reach out to professors for extra help
Not saying to ask for mental help, I know that never would've worked for me
>>
>>25530842
i was actually starting to get depressed before this school year started...
>>
>>25530389
I've been there before, years ago.

My advice (assuming you have parents and a home that's not dangerous or otherwise toxic) drop everything and go home right now.
Just say "Fuck this" and walk away. It's not working out for you and you don't need a plan, you just need to be somewhere where existing feels comfortable.

I wish I did it earlier when I was in your place. I was stubborn and afraid of failing that I couldn't entertain the thought of not doing "my best"
But I spent years at home, only to decide to return to school and finish with a much more stable attitude.
>>
>>25530863
i have two weeks left. i may be able to get a few of my f's to d's if i really give it my all but its hard because every day i just feel unmotivated to keep going.
>>
>>25530881
was it because mommy didn't let you stay up late or did video games stop being as fun?
>>
>>25530916
I actually lost someone that was very close to me.
>>
>>25530943

my best friend killed himself when i was 20 and that led to my depression and subsequent failure at school, so i feel you man
>>
>>25530943
and for some reason this thread is about school? are you braindead or not the op?
>>
>>25530914
That's tough op
Are you in the states?
Maybe you could convince some professors to possibly give you an incomplete grade
Maybe take a semester off and try to start on a better footing
>>
>>25530842
>>25530916

Spoken like someone who has never had depression.
Your a true friendo m8.
>>
>>25530999
i didn't think i was going to have to explain myself/ didn't want to
>>
>>25531039
you're right daddio we should also sympathize with ditsy blondes who get depressed over dropping their new iphones.
>>
>>25530974
its tough shit to go threw man hope you can get happier.
>>
>>25531065
>attention whoring on the internet
>doesn't expect to explain why he's truly pretending to be suicidal
so stick with the "oh well i can't remember anything in school XD" and you'll get all the attention you want. no fucking clue why you change your own subject and still keep it vague enough to look like a pussy.
>>
>>25530890
that sounds like something that would greatly help me thanks for the advice
>>
>>25531029
That sounds like it would be good for me im going to seriously consider it... i dont have that much time tho
>>
>>25531066
>Hur Dur I don't know what depression is

Come back here once you've actually experienced having a loaded gun in you hands and it took more than a second thought to put it back down.
>>
>>25531184
I hope you can make it through this op
Sorry for your loss
I know school can be really tough.
It was some very dark years where countless times I almost gave up
A break sounds good. We all need to not so hard on ourselves
>>
>>25531208
>true depression is not shooting yourself with a loaded gun
I think I got the gist of it. You go to class and you just fuck around until you realize you aren't passing, and then you post on the internet that you want to be homeless.
>>
>>25531208
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE :D
>>
>>25531208
You sound like the type that should've pulled the trigger
>>
Don't be a moron, it is not a serious matter. Study more and you'll get better scores
>>
>>25530389

do it THIS COMMENT IS SO ORIGINAL
>>
how many of you guy would have passed school, or even better get into a good college if it wasn't for GROUP PROJECTS AND ASSIGNMENTS
>>
>>25531349
yes your right, the use of sarcasm (the hardest type of comedy to master) has swayed me. Not the people explaining to me their lifes and what they did to get threw it.
>>
>>25531301
you sound like the type that is lying to yourself about your life. Why would you be replying to a thread that is about suicide and depression if you yourself weren't going threw some shit. Stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>25531292
Im the OP. Also fuck off you clearly have no experience on the matter, if you did you would never have conceived of telling someone that
>>
>>25530389
Op I'm gonna be honest and give you my opinion I was in your shoes once but I realized that higher learning wasn't for me so I got a job working with a friend of mine at a meat factory lemme tell ya I couldn't be happier I was able to rise up the ladder I'm a supervisor making 28$ a hour tldr college isn't for everyone no need to end your life over it buddie
>>
>>25531292
I'm not OP fag.

>>25531310
This too. School is not a big deal. Do it when you can, when you want to, when your ready, and at the level you want to.
Obviously everyone isn't fit for PHD programs like Doc McDick-in-ass here >>25531292 otherwise we would all just have paid attention in school
and become highly paid doctors, lawyers, or petrochemical engineers.

I found that it's not just school that bothered me, but the way that college became this all-consuming goal in life, constantly trying to test me, and break me
and find my limits, making me question my personal worth every day that didn't go well. Ad it did just that. I found my limit. It was painful and I didn't have the
support I wish I had, but I discovered a personal limit and I'm ok with that now.

>>25531370
Also this. I got through my second half of sophomore year on copied homework and group help because I tried to complete a major, aeronautical engineering,
that was too theoretical and mathematical for me to compete effectively. I eventually changed to mechanical engineering and did much better because the practical
nature suited my way of thinking better.
>>
>>25531556
clearly you have no experience with dealing with spoiled children who have never been told "no"
>>
>>25531516
Wat. I've been helping the op this whole thread
Unlike that dick
>>
>>25531571
Somebody was never loved by their parents.
>>
>>25531624
>loved by parents
>set up to get depressed over some bad grades
don't really know where you pulled this from since if OP had loving parents, he wouldn't need a bunch of assholes on 4chan to tell him to suck it up.
>>
>>25531690
It's way easier to talk to some assholes on 4chan than it is to family members, because assholes on 4chan don't matter.
Explaining your issues to people that are close to you but still don't understand you is a lot harder.
Even loving parents might not understand, just like people that have not had actual depression might not understand.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.