[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i have to stay high just to get through most days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1413010539159.gif (712KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1413010539159.gif
712KB, 500x500px
>tfw i have to stay high just to get through most days
>>
>>25530256
Smoking really does suppress the "just kill yourself" feels, unlike booze
>>
>>25530256
sounds like a normie to me
>>
>>25530256
>mfw I feel alive when I'm high and I think "great once this wears off I'll get all this stuff done I've wanted to do"
>then I sober up and everything is sadness and my body hurts so much
>so I smoke more and the pain goes away
>>
>>25530256
Starting to feel the same way

>>25530560
I'm the same way except for shrooms instead of weed
>>
>>25530560
same, I think limiting it to one day a week would make it better again, I think Saturday would be good since it's the day the house is the most empty
>>
>>25530256
I stay high on Heroin to get through days. The first time I did, I felt amazing. It was the most euphoric experience in my life. So were the times following my first. Eventually, I started missing work and school because I'd rather do heroin. I lost my job. I started selling things out of the house to get heroin. I sold my cars. I need heroin just to get by. It doesn't make me feel good anymore. I need like 20-30 points to stay high through the day but I can only manage 3-5 financially. I just do it to not get sick. My body needs it because my brain is now rewired and heroin is what makes life happen inside my head. Except it hasn't been fun in years. I'm just a slave carrying this ball and chain around.

Next time some idiot who did heroin for the 5th time in his life posts a thread bragging about it, don't take seriously. He's right, it feels amazing for the first couple of months. But boy does it become an addiction in the truest definition of the word. Everything comes before heroin. Only if you have heroin can you allot time for family, friends, food or hygiene.
>>
>tfw waiting around for weed to come up with stoner coworkers because too afraid to bring it up to ask for someone to buy from
>>
>>25530256
Thats actually pretty sad OP, and I dont mean that condescendingly.
>>
>>25532404
>[
What's the worst that can happen if you ask?
>>
>>25532372
>euphoric
opiates confirmed for fedora drug
>>
>>25532473
I don't know. I just doubt they think I'm someone who smokes, so I don't know how they would react.
>>
>>25532534
>heroin
>fedora drug

Pick one.

You're a fedora.

Some people are predisposed to opiate addiction, it's the most incredible feeling I've ever felt. It's called euphoria.

Faggot.

If you want a fedora drug, go get some weed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.