[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no ulo scratching, parol hanging, simbahan attending,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (659KB, 976x1632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659KB, 976x1632px
>tfw no ulo scratching, parol hanging, simbahan attending, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf
>>
>>25529516

>have pinoy gf
>stop talking to her in 2015
>insane cunt
>actually half pinoy
>actually not even my girlfriend and never had sex with me rude desu
>>
>r9k posting
>women posting on r9k
>trashman.jpg
>>
Everytime i see this thread i'm happy. Please dont stop.
>>
>>25529516
You're my hero. Please never stop
>>
>>25529516
I cringe every time I see this.
>>
Whats the purpose of making these threads? Does op honestly think that if he makes enough of them some Filipina girl is going to respond?
>>
>>25532439
Filipinas have responded to the thread, but that's not the point to this thread. I'm doing it to remind myself every day what I'm striving for. If I waver in my posting, I might forget my goal and end up with a less superior viet or Cambodian, or even another race. If you have a goal, you need to keep the passion alive, and shit posting this thread and adding new Filipino words is what keeps me going.
>>
File: 1427709083323.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1427709083323.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>25532865
>being this picky
d
>>
File: 1449668670239.png (161KB, 427x430px) Image search: [Google]
1449668670239.png
161KB, 427x430px
>>25529516
I had a really bad day at work

Everything was being rushed and everyone was yelling at each other

I was stressed out and tired, I haven't been sleeping well lately

Then I sat through traffic in the pouring rain

At this moment I realized the day was not lost

I remembered when I get home I could eagerly await the posting of the

>tfw no ulo scratching, parol hanging, simbahan attending, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf

Thread

Thank you op

You are truly doing gods work
>>
>>25532865
Flips are niggers. They're the lowest tier Asian. Mother earth gives you faggots typhoons every few months so you cease to exist. An hero dirty balut flip nigger.
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

i jsut want girl

fuck MY LIFE F AM

JUST SHOOT ME ALREADY FUCKING END IT ALL, IM 25 KV NEET I AINT GOT SHIT

fucking op and his bullshit feels he's not even a kv, and he's had a kv FLIP TEEN PTP gf before these threads are honestly starting to trigger me already

fuck you op, you dont belong in r9k
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>know a filipina girl
>insanely hot fit gold-skinned goddess
>unbelievably kind
>comes from a gigantic loud family that lives in a mansion on top a mountain
>turns out she's evangelical conservative and views gays, liberals and non-christians as sub-human filth

it hurts to live
>>
>>25535137
>filipina
>views gays, liberals and non-christians as subhuman filth

She sounds like the perfect girl. Better hit that quickly, familia
>>
>>25529516

keep on fighting the good fight flipposter
>>
>be female flip
>op rejected you
why live
>>
keep on adding things each time you post, OP. I'm learning more and more about my native culture!
>>
>>25535137

If you're a gay liberal non-Christian why would you want her in the first place?
>>
>>25529516
add "aso eating"
>>
>>25535660
Op is normie scum.
>>
>>25535660
because you're loud, spoiled, obnoxious, and you have an over-inflated ego/attention complex.

>why live
so that you can become the golden goddess cumdumpster the world deserves and needs
>>
Does this board even have janitors? This fucking thread's been here for 9 hours or so.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.