[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEX ADVICE THREAD In this thread you can ask me questions about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: sex.jpg (4KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
4KB, 277x182px
SEX ADVICE THREAD

In this thread you can ask me questions about how to be good at sex, or how to make a particular thing happen, and I'll tell you.

What are my credentials? why should you listen to me?

I've made a girl orgasm 20 times inside of a half hour, I've made a girl lose consciousness from orgasming, I've had exes call me up tell me they hate me, but say they miss the sex. I've had girls tell me point blank that they would break up with me, but can't because they fear they wouldn't be able to find the same amount of pleasure.

I also haven't gotten more than a week without sex in the last 7 years, and I haven't gotten more than 2 days without sex in a year and a half.

I'm not good at a lot of things, but I'm good at fucking.

Ask me anything! (related to sex, you can ask other stuff, and I'll answer, but that's not the point, so fuck off.)
>>
>>25528414
I meant to say "I haven't gone more than 2 days..."

I'm fucking dumb, but not dumb at fucking. Okey dokey, ask away.
>>
>>25528434
I'm asking you why I need sex advice when I'm going to be a virgin loser until I die? Anyone who isn't the same is not a robot and needs to leave
>>
>>25528414

>I've made a girl orgasm 20 times inside of a half hour, I've made a girl lose consciousness from orgasming,

mmk
>>
>>25528471
See, it's that very attitude that isn't going to get you laid. I don't know, I don't have a lot of money, I probably never will, but I know what I would do if I did have money, and that brings me some amount of joy, and comfort.

Basically just on the off chance you do get laid, maybe knowing how to do it well will help you continue to get laid. Y'know?
>>
>>25528475
I know, a lot of people are better than me, and have accomplished a lot more sexually. There are people who can make a girl come like 30 times each and every time they have sex. But I think in a general sense I'm pretty good, and I have enough hubris to think that I can dole out advice.
>>
>>25528553
I'm not looking to get laid so fuck off
>>
How big is your dick
Does that spelling shit out with your tongue thing work
>>
>>25528414
How do I be a good female partner?
What do I tell my bf to do when he's going down on me cause nothing seems to work despite our best efforts?
>>
>>25529244
You cuck him obviously
>>
>>25528414
how do i "eat" a girl out?
what can i do to get her to orgasm like you do?
>>
>>25528414
Thank you for your kind offer OP. but i already came to terms dying alone and a virgin years ago.
>>
>>25529244
this, op

I'm a virgin and in the very unlikely event I find a bf I don't want to be completely awful in bed and ruin things
>>
>>25529450
What's keeping you from getting a bf?
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 640x975px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 640x975px
ive got a 4.5 inch cock. how do i compensate?
>>
Alright OP I'll bite.

My girlfriend cums once and then wants to stop. I'm good enough at controlling my pace that I probably could last long enough to do it multiple times, but she just doesn't seem interested in that, so I just go ahead cum once she does. I've brought it up to her and she says "one is plenty quality over quantity" and that she doesn't want to have multiple orgasms.

I really don't think she's faking the one orgasm and wanting to stop since she initiates sex a lot and always talks about how hard I make her cum. Aren't women supposed to be able to have (and enjoy having) multiple orgasms?
>>
>>25529450
Let him do anything to you that he wants.

That includes mutilate you because he's a muslim and thinks it's funny.
>>
>>25529244

>How do I be a good female partner

Initiate sex, be enthusiastic, tell him what he has to do to make you cum

>What do I tell my bf to do when he's going down on me

Try not to tell him to do anything. Communicate with your body language. Pull his hair/moan louder when something feels good
>>
>>25529482
mediocre looks/social anxiety
>>
>>25529532
I'd happily date a homely girl so it's probably the social anxiety
>>
>>25529532
there WILL always someone that will be attracted to you. Stop being an actual pussy and suck it up.
>>
bump since i want to know the answer the the 4.5 inch cock question
>>
Describe how you suck a girl's pussy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.