[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any pills or medication that can make me more extroverted?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (9KB, 645x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
9KB, 645x623px
Are there any pills or medication that can make me more extroverted?
>>
Depends. Is your problem anxiety?
>>
>>25527771
Alcohol. Introverts become more talkative.
>>
>>25527771
adderall and xanax
>>
>>25527771

Dfntly cocaine or lsd.
>>
Ever hear of Gabapentin?
>>
>>25527801
This, should consider roiding too just to get some extra alpha juices flowing
>>
>>25527826
cocaine and alcohol on the short run.

lsd and self-determination on the long run.
>>
>>25527795
I don't really know what anxiety is because a lot of people throw that term around at every little thing.
>>
>>25527797
this
get yourself a hip flask, like the one homer simpson has
and just take glugs of something strong every once in a while whenever you're at a social event of any kind
>>
>>25527983
is it really hard for you to go outside and do shit?
>>
>>25528023
Depends how confident I feel.

I'll look into that flask btw
>>
>>25527850
That shit literally kills your brains. It stops the brain from forming new synapses. It will cause you a lot of problems.
>>
>>25527797
alcohol turns me into an idiot but it makes me care less when I fuck up or say something stupid

>>25527826
>lsd
nice meme
people with serious anxiety or depression should never take psychedelics, ESPECIALLY in a social setting

>>25528023
not him but I had some pretty bad anxiety episodes in high school and going outside and doing shit is still pretty exhausting
>>
>>25528047
>>25528106
then you both have anxiety

-dr anon
>>
>>25527771
xanax

>BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX
>>
File: spr_sans_stool_chup_8.png (461B, 29x37px) Image search: [Google]
spr_sans_stool_chup_8.png
461B, 29x37px
>>25527771
alcohol

fuck the robot
>>
>>25527771
Yes, Nitroglycerin. It's usually heart medication.
But if you get enough of the stuff you'll be all over the place.
>>
File: 1450950057895.jpg (14KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
1450950057895.jpg
14KB, 323x241px
pop some high quality E and feel the love
>>
Op here, I've read that Xanax can help with anxiety but a symptom is impaired judgement or suicidal thoughts, but I need the impaired judgement to take more risks in my life. What do
>>
If you are going to do the flask thing get vodka, doesn't stink the breath as much.
>>
alcohol, caffeine, benzos, speed, nootropics
>>
>>25528180
seriously? what does it do to you? my dad gets that shit
>>
I'm looking for Aderall in my country.
People say it works wonderfully and can turn you into a normie for a few hours.
They also say the drawbacks can leave you worst, but I couldn't possibly feel shittier so I won't give a fuck.
>>
>>25527771
Any sort of stimulants. Meth, coke, adderall etc.
>>
>>25528188
just take the xanax faggot you'll be more suicidal without it
>>
>>25527771
Adderall (speed/amphetamine)

Ecstasy (MDMA)

Alcohol (results vary)

Cocaine

those are the big ones, and any one of them will work just fine
>>
>>25528250
So how do I get it?
>>
>>25528230
Its amphetamine, not worth it in the long run
>>
Methamphetamine. My mates are all chads and meth is a bit more acceptable as a party drug in my country so I started smoking it with them. It did fuck up some parts of my life but I feel like it helped me practise being social and outgoing so now I've quit I can still do it. Wouldn't have finally lost my virginity at 24 if I hadn't been frying up and going to parties every weekend.
>>
>>25527826
>lsd

>Implying you can get real LSD on the dark markets and not just cheap, potentially dangerous knockoffs
>>
>>25528339
go to the doc, say you're feelin kinda rough, he'll say let me break it to ya son, your shit is fucked up. My shits fucked up? Well I dont see how, well that shit that used to work. Won't work now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ig-RShZ6m4

No, but really just go to him and say its hard for you to do shit and you sometimes have panic attacks going outside and doing shit. He'll give you some shit, but keep coming back and saying it doesn't work til you get what you want. Once you get what you want, say it works but not as much as you want it to and he'll keep upping it
>>
>>25528230
Adderall is a brand name for a mixture of amphetamine satls. Basically, it will fuck your shit up in the long run. It's also extremely fucking addictive. You'll end up even more anxious and introverted once your supply runs out.
>>
>>25528206
It mainly makes things more of a blast in general, it's hard to explain. You'd have to experience it yourself.
>>
>>25528573
I don't know if I believe you
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.