[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to beach >start doing my swimming routine >normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1422410988859.png (363KB, 544x717px) Image search: [Google]
1422410988859.png
363KB, 544x717px
>go to beach
>start doing my swimming routine
>normies laught at me while drinking beer and smoking

Is this what you want to become, /r9k/, i rather be an autist forever.
>>
>>25526806
you're acting like there are only two types of people in the world.

they were assholes. there are nice normies and there are asshole normies. you're not gonna bcome them if you stop being a robot.
>>
To be completely honest with you I just want to live my same shitty autistic NEET escapism lifestyle except with one other person so we can comfort each other
>>
>>25526867
Why would they do that? i'm trying to improve my life.

>>25526873
You will need to go outside to find that person.
>>
>>25527029
If it was even possible just going ourside would not be enough to get someone like that especially not for me. Honestly It's just an impotent dream, I'm going to be alone
>>
>>25526806
You shud get fit, that way when you swim you look intimidating.
>>
>>25527195
But i need to swim to get fit.
>>
>>25527254
Wrong, you'll never gain muscle mass like that, you'd have to swim 3 hours a day for months v.s. lifting weights for half an hour to an hour 3 times a week for months.
>>
>>25527306
but swimming makes you look /lean/
>>
>>25527306
But i want to lose weight, i don't give a fuck about muscle mass.
>>
>>25527388
Muscle mass let's you burn more calories.
The more muscle the more heat gets produced.
If you have a lot of muscle you can eat almost anything, that's why women are so fat, they're afraid of muscle.
>>
>go to beach
>start drinking beer and smoking weed with my bros
>we're all high af
>see a neckbeard swimming funny
>we all laugh our asses off
>>
>>25526806
>invited into normie WhatsApp group
>all they do is talk shit about other people while praising themselves

Disgusting. It's like /r9k/ but without the self hatred.
>>
>>25527434
I don't care, i'm skinnyfat doing diet and cardio because i want to go back to skinny, i don't give a shit about muscles.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.