[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NEET >just lay in bed all day every day on a Taiwanese

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (87KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87KB, 684x576px
>NEET
>just lay in bed all day every day on a Taiwanese model airplane building board
>too depressed to even engage in basic hygiene and self care
>no goals, no ambition, no motivation
>used to have friends but they all get sick of me after a while because of my bipolar and I'm totally boring
>don't even post on /r9k/ anymore because I'm so boring
>don't even want friends anymore, definitely don't want a gf, can't stand people
>only thing I want to do is drink myself stupid but I don't have any money and my parents wouldn't allow it
>going to live with my parents forever
>this is my life forever and ever
>piece of worthless shit by any standard
>can't even kill myself because of what it'd do to my parents, plus they hid all the belts (tried to hang myself with a belt once)
>hesitated to even make this thread because not my blog and nobody cares
I don't even know why I'm posting this.
>>
>>25526628
Meh, I've been there. You'll get out of it eventually. You need to see friends regularly though, don't isolate yourself.
>>
>>25526677
Haha just be yourself famalam
>>
Could we see pictures of your stinking frog nest room?
>>
>>25526677
My parents don't allow me to see friends because they're too worried I'll drink. Besides I'm too embarrassed to see anyone anymore because they're all relatively successful and I'm a total waste
>>
Also, see a shrink, tell your woes and get adderall. You just need some zing and pep
>>
>>25526741
My room is actually pretty clean. I'm downstairs with the dog right now and I don't feel like going back up to snap a picture.
>>
Don't have anything to say but I know this feel anon. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>25526628
>going to live with my parents forever
>this is my life forever and ever
No, and no.

Bro, everything comes to an end eventually. Change before the times change on you. You need to get a job. Go full Zyzz mode, quick.
>>
>>25526760
>My parents don't allow me to see friends
Literally psy torture. Your parents are sadists and secretly love to taste your tears. Run away asap.
>>
>>25526781
I see a shrink. I can't get adderall because I have a history of substance abuse and I'm a liability. I made the mistake of telling the truth when they asked if I ever used drugs a while ago and now it's on my medical record.
>>
File: rick and pepe.png (25KB, 682x614px) Image search: [Google]
rick and pepe.png
25KB, 682x614px
>>25526760

>Don't allow me to see friends

Do your parents even want you out?
>>
Life is not for everyone.
I don't have problems socializing. The problem is I can't stand people.
Maybe we should kill ourselves and rid the world of us.
We are just dead weight.
Kill yourself and make it look like an accident so that your parent's feelings don't get hurt.
I have a job and life insurance.
I die > people think it's an accident > I end my depression > parents get life insurance money > they don't get a stigma or shame because it was an "accident."
>>
Well friend I don't do this often but if you want to yap at someone tell me about your depressed self at [email protected]
>>
>>25526848
I don't think so. They're extremely controlling. I used to have it all, too. I went to a good school and had some semblance of a social life. Then I attempted suicide in my dorm my second year and they decided to drag me home and everything has been shit ever since. It's been over a year now.
>>
>>25526891
That's okay. I don't want to drag you down. All I am to anyone anymore is a drag.
>>
You need to find a way to kill your parents. Then you will have your own house and money for booze. And if you still want to kill yourself it's fine cos nobody will be left to miss you.
>>
>>25527006
I'm sure this post isn't serious but I don't have it in me to take another life.
>>
>>25526818
wagecuckery detected
>>
>>25526628
tl;dr version:
>tfw mentally ill,your parents won't let you drink, and they hide the belts

Lol.

Although I feel the same way about friends, no career, living with my parents forever, etc.

Shit sucks. You've got to make the first step by doing something other than sitting in bed all day and shitposting.
>>
>>25527103
Not op but similar situation

What kinds of things?
>>
>>25526985
Can we get a green text of what has been ailing you? I myself have been tortured with dealing with MDD and it was literally like a train derailment for like two years of my life; although, I am currently off my meds and have been dealing with some psychosis which is literally the worst thing for a depressed person would have to go through.
>>
>>25527233
>going to school
>getting a job
>volunteering
>>
>>25527313
The OP was pretty much it. If you wanna know anything else I guess just ask.
>>
File: 1384203905665.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1384203905665.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>25526628
>NEET
>rarely go outside
>neither parent works, so we're all stuck around each other 24/7
>only jobs I've ever been able to get are minimum wage jobs interacting with the public
>become nocturnal just so I don't have to speak to my parents so much
>sleep 10-12 hours a day, lay in bed for another 2-3
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.