[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Andrew Anglin was killed during his sex tourism trip in Western

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dead skinhead anglin.png (320KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
dead skinhead anglin.png
320KB, 453x604px
Andrew Anglin was killed during his sex tourism trip in Western Ukraine.

He had no ideas he was living next to right sector neighbors, several of which fought for the Azov battalion in late 2014. Andre Anglin started an argument with them calling them fake nazis and told them Putin was trying to save Ukraine from being cucked by black alphas when they joined the EU. He called them all cucks and proclaimed Putin as the savior of the White Race. His neighbors tried to explain that just because they don't want to be under Putins thumb they aren't for being in the EU. Andre kept calling them cucks.

One night his neighbors heard screaming in his first floor apartment. He was beating a prostitute with a frying pan for refusing to do anal with him or call him Nancy.

His neighbors angrily rushed in with tire irons and AK-12s and beat him to death.

Local police in Kiev have ruled Andre Anglin died from a drug overdose and claimed they found crocodile in his system. They have no interest in charging his neighbors with anything as they acted in defense of someone and no death resulted from it.
>>
awesome story, man

great job
>>
>>25526553
Ok.
>139-23579-
>>
>>25526553
nazis are basically collectivist normies

good
>>
>>25526553
I like your threads on /pol/ but it should have been Andre Anglinov.
>>
>>25526553
>they found crocodile in his system
the crocodile is obviously the murderer here
>>
>>25526553
lol this picture again. every time it's posted here it has a different story attached to it.
>>
>>25526730
It's usually a very similar story about a black man murdering him in his home.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.