[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /kratom/ here? Original content.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: kratom.jpg (416KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kratom.jpg
416KB, 1600x1200px
Who /kratom/ here?

Original content.
>>
The fuck is this shit for anyway?
>>
I had a friend who tried it once, he mixed it with cold water and said it didnt do much.
describe what it is and the effects please?
>>
It's an opiate. People are trying to push it as a miracle drug. For all I know, it could be, but I'm skeptical because it's basically heroin.
>>
>>25525175
Imagine being really tired but relaxed at the same time, it's nothing mind-blowing
>>
>>25525136
>>25525170
HERE we go. that's right. let's paste this shit all over fucking r9k for everyone to abuse. it's not like there's a risk of it becoming fucking ILLEGAL

DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ADDICTED TO THIS SHIT? WHEN IT'S BANNED COS FUCKS LIKE YOU SHARE IT ALL OVER MOITHERFUCKERS WILL BE WITHDRAWING AND IT'S ALL YOU FAULT
>>
>>25525136
Tried some with cumin seed oil last week, it was ok, pretty mild. Tried some more that my friend gave me to try on my own and it hasn't done anything for me.
>>
Didn't do anything for me
>>
Ordered some online to try every other day drink winter break. Was fine the first couple times. Halfway into the week it gave me paranoia, so I stopped and threw the rest out, then I got mild withdrawals and insomnia. I feel less relaxed than ever.

Everyone is different I guess. Noore kratom for me.
>>
>>25525226
Wrong on every lvl.

>>25525136
1st be sure it's fucking legal in your area. No one sells it for human consumption. Get it? Anyone who has done hard drugs will be dissatisfied. It's like strong coffee to them. I think like one weak beer. It's helped people work harder, get tru small pain and quit real opiods. Not very scary. It can make you vomit and sleep if od.
>>
>>25525136

How often do you do kratom, OP? What other drugs have you tried?
>>
>>25525296

withdrawing from k takes like 3 days and doesn't hurt. you get like a headache or something lmaooo
>>
i was addicted to it for 1.5 years. after a grand mal seizure i quit and have not left the house since. tfw.
>>
I could never get any effects off it. Granted I have a pretty high opioid tolerance.
>>
>>25525600
>paranoia
You prob had serotonin syndrome. If you mix lots of kratom with other things this can happen. Antidepressants. Smoking cigarettes even. Only real danger.
>>
it kinda sucks. annoying to ingest and really mild

at least its pretty cheap though

ive been using 2fma phenibut kratom and caffeine for a couple of weeks
>>
>>25527239
Not a good combo tbqh. You may have poor product or it may not be for you.
>>
>>25527335

yeah maybe. i had some maeng da that was pretty good and got sample packs of things but they werent as good as the maeng da i had
>>
I use it in place of coffee, because coffee makes me really anxious. I also just get high off it sometimes too.
>>
>>25525136
>stuff 3-4 grams in your mouth no food before
>underwhelming effects
>do 5-6 grams
>get sick
>smoke only a tenth of a gram of weed
>feel good

The only good time with kratom was when I was laying in bed and going in and out of a dream state. It was pretty cool. I can't seem to take it without getting sick though.
>>
>>25527914
This. Exactly this.

Though, I don't know if this is due to my high opiate tolerance.
>>
>>25527914
>>25527985
Yeah typical. If you do real drugs you won't like kratom for recreation. It's for normal people who want a boost or opiate addicts quitting.
>>
I tried it and my brain was going a million miles per hour in a good way, it was great. Then I puked. Took too much, not gonna try again to find the right dose even though it would be super beneficial
>>
>>25528327
>>25528327
That sounds like a manic episode. That's not good. 1-3 grams is plenty for a starter. Depends on quality. Make sure you use an actual scale.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.