[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you smoke weed? Weed helps you forget how horrible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 0042 - 8oSFC3e.jpg (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
0042 - 8oSFC3e.jpg
39KB, 420x420px
Why don't you smoke weed?
Weed helps you forget how horrible your life is for a few hours, its healthier than alcohol, and is just awesome in general.
Weed can also help with social anxiety for some, and can help stimulate appetite if you are Mr. Skeletal.

NO TROLL.
Try it you straight edge bitch.
>>
I do, it's fun. I'm not very productive after I do, though, which is too bad.
>>
Weed makes me paranoid. I wish I could enjoy it :(
>>
i have no friends and no way of getting some. socially retarded etc.

hopefully its legalized this time next year in canadaland.
>>
Weed just puts me in for a good 2 hours of horrible rolling around while I remember every minute I've wasted, how much I lie to others and how little I have to look forwards too.

Alcohol doesn't do that to me. Alcohol is a real friend.
>>
>>25524260
OP here. Used to be the same way for me, eventually I was able to just calm down and realized nothing bad was going to happen to me. My highs used to be very intense and uncomfortable but I got used to it and now I really enjoy it.
>>
I have no idea how I would even go about getting weed. I would probably try it at least once if it was legal and as readily available as cigarettes and alcohol.
>>
self reliance to overcome adversity > relying on a crutch

fair enough if you want to relax and smoke some qwee for fun but if you start needing it, then it owns you. A lot of misery and suffering stems from a person when they are no longer in control.
>>
>>25524237
I get high on exercise.
>>
>>25524237
>its healthier than alcohol

Is it really? Is it healthier than the light buzz level of alcohol consumption?
>>
I smoked resin today instead. :(
>>
I have psychosis NOS and I'd end up in a mental hospital
>>
I feel paranoid and hungry after smoking weed. Then I have to drive to the fast food restraunt smacked in fear of getting pulled over. It's not fun for me.
>>
>>25524533
buy the food before
>>
>>25524487
It has nothing to do with how you feel you moron, it has to do with alcohol destroying your liver. (http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/Hangovers/beyondHangovers.htm#chapter04)
Infrequent cannabis use is LESS DETRIMENTAL than infrequent alcohol use.
Weed also has no hangover.
Meanwhile, driving while high has shown to increase risk of accidents by only 5% compared to 400% while driving drunk.
>>
File: stahpet.jpg (406KB, 653x635px) Image search: [Google]
stahpet.jpg
406KB, 653x635px
Picking up two grams of dirty BHO from my always-late underage dealer. Better than paying 70+ for one gram imo
>>
>>25524431

Go to a smoke shop, find some dude that obviously smokes weed(a customer, not the staff obviously. They'll kick your ass out quick.), and ask him if he knows where to get some.
>>
>>25524237

taking a break from weed

I abused it and it started giving me dark thoughts

currently pulling my shit together and hoping I can enjoy it again soon. really crave dat dank high sometimes
>>
I used to smoke weed and then couldn't stop. I smoked a gram a day and was high every chance I got. I haven't smoked in 6 months and I feel a lot better. Weed is for high-schoolers desu.
>>
>>25524487

Yes,really, it is.
>>
>>25524621
If someone asked me where to get weed in a smoke shop I'd tell them to fuck off, narc
>>
>>25524533
If you have no paraphernalia or bud in your car, there is literally nothing they can do as long as you don't tell them you're high. Smoke before you get food in your garage/outside somewhere (try not to have the car smell of weed, this is the main thing you should worry about), then go get food!
>>25524585
This is also a good solution, making your own food is probably going to be healthier than fast food anyways. I wish I could cook myself desu senpai
>>
>>25524601
>dirty bho.
not even once.
>>
Get very bad social anxiety with weed. I will have it on very rare occasions if I know I will be home alone and can just sit watching a movie but I don't like buying it, always have to go to some deadbeat dealers house full of creepy stoned people sitting around talking bollocks.
>>
>>25524237
I've considered, but I would use it to apply for jobs because I get super productive well stoned so I can make money and weed seems counter productive in that case on account of drug tests.
>>
>>25524237
too autist to find any
>>
>>25524679
Yeah he's out of Co2 right now, but I'm not a picky dabber so
>>
>>25524658

You are smartly cautious, but there are people not so worried about it that are happy to hook you up.
>>
>>25524302

weed is your ally. it shows you yourself.

it takes you to the dark corners of your mind you have hidden behind doors to preserve your ego.

weed unlocks those doors, kicks your ego in the ass and makes you face your demons.

if that is a good or a bad thing is totally up to you
>>
>>25524666

you shouldn't drive high anon
>>
I smoke weed :D
What do I win? :)
>>
>>25524237
> Why don't you smoke weed?

I did. I quit because it as worse than alcohol.

> Weed helps you forget how horrible your life is for a few hours, its healthier than alcohol, and is just awesome in general.

False. My brain tends to move faster on weed. Its not awesome its as shitty as alcohol.

>Weed can also help with social anxiety for some, and can help stimulate appetite if you are Mr. Skeletal.

Hell no it doesn't. Your final point is the only valid one you've made.

Congrats on being wrong.
>>
>>25524836
>telling others what they should and shouldnt do when the risk factor is nearly a 0% increase
>>
>>25524845
>quit because it was worse than alcohol
In what way is it "worse"?
In many ways you're just wrong about that.
>False. My brain tends to move faster on weed. Its not awesome its as shitty as alcohol.
Thats because of the strain you got, many strains are made specifically so that shit doesn't happen, because some people don't enjoy it.
>Hell no it doesn't. Your final point is the only valid one you've made.
You literally don't understand what I said, it can help with social anxiety for SOME, this statement is also very dependent on strain and user experience with cannabis.

All of your "arguments" are subjective opinions while all of my statements are factual information that you could find on a .gov website lol, literally google this shit.

>>25524841
You win an open mind, friend, enjoy it! :D
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.