[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

non white girls of r9k how does it feel knowing that you will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 0 (1).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0 (1).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
non white girls of r9k how does it feel knowing that you will never be prettier than the ugliest one of us ?
>>
File: Yha.jpg (15KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
Yha.jpg
15KB, 400x343px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1moUjnsXojx
>>
>>25522503
wtf ? what was that ?
>>
>>25522544
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhscMsBhNhw
you fucking kidding me?
>>
File: heaha.jpg (84KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
heaha.jpg
84KB, 500x409px
>>25522544
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FsE2eYKZpE
>>
all I want is a white racially-conscious gf
>>
>>25522589
>>25522503
Worst a capella I've ever heard in my god damn life. Takes the dicks outta your mouth son.
>>
>>25522463
Where can I find racist gf? They don't even have to be attractive, just dislike niggers and arabs
>>
>>25522589
wtf stop it you autist
>>25522596
good :)
>>
>>25522644
>being this scared of ur gf getting blacked
you know racist girls are the ones who want it the most, right? deep down they crave it
>>
>>25522463
Why do "racist" fembots do stupid shit like this? I'm not particularly impressed by your meme racism
>>
>>25522644
mm idk usually in rural areas
>>25522697
nigger
>>
>>25522463
>r9k
>girls
>>
>>25522697
this
it's like the family values guys who get caught with a prostitutes lips on their dick
>>
>>25522463

>non-scandinavian
>white

pick one and only one, you german nigger
>>
>>25522697
God I hate this fucking argument
>if you hate something you secretly love it lol
I dislike blacks because in my experience they are obnoxious, impolite and smell bad, same with arabs. Yet this apparently means I'm in love with them? That argument only works for gays.
>>
>>25522697
You made a common mistake there of translating a phenomena that occurs with homophobes to completely different situations
>>
File: Hahaha.jpg (48KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
Hahaha.jpg
48KB, 375x375px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0e1OYljgVgo
>>
>>25522794
Not him, but racist girls fuck niggers because it's the ultimate degradation for them and women get off on shit like that.
>>
>>25522790
>not english
>white
You haven't even conquered the world lol report back when you actually do something worthy of whiteness
>>
>>25522790
loool go back to your kekshed you nigger loving cock gobbling cum gurgling knob knuckling queer queen
>>
>>25522861
What fantasy world do you live in? Someone that hates blacks isn't going to fuck them unless she's being raped. By definition she can't be racist if she willingly fucks blacks
>>
Women feel entitled for something they were born with

Racists feel entitled for something they were born with

Of course women would be racist
>>
>>25522898
What fantasy are you living in? Women like being degraded and fucking blacks is like legal bestiality to racist women. Were the slave owners that fucked their slave not racist now?
>>
>>25522463
Have you seen the ugliest white girl?
She'd be so hot that your dick is going to shrink so much that it'll turn into a vagina
>>
>>25522898
They're more likely to reach a healthy relationship with a normal shitskin rather than go on craigslist and hire some goons to fulfil her rape fantasy, which in my opinion the latter is a little more degenerate than the former
>>
>>25523012
They're both as degenerate as each other, Americans probably don't get this because their families only go back like 50 years or something, but Europeans can be throwing away literally millenia of heritage by lowering themselves to fuck arabs and niggers. Interracial procreation is pretty much THE most degenerate act you can do
>>
>>25523052
That's all well and good, but I don't give a shit about Europeans
>>
I just want a casually racist gf of any race who won't leave me for Tyrone
>>
Asian women literally have all the Asian men as their bf's and orbiters. Asian men are the most loyal and honestly I feel like the other men could learn a tip or three from us about the art of lovemaking.
>>
>>25522463
Only pretty white girls look better than pretty nonwhite girls, ugly white women look like grosteque mutant freaks while ugly black women at least have sexy bodies.
>>
>>25522463
Black male, this I am.
Your face pic, shall prove your point
Post it, you will not.

Picture related
Brautiful black female
Beat that white roasty.
>>
gr8 b8 ,8
>>
File: 1360867147344.png (229KB, 505x482px) Image search: [Google]
1360867147344.png
229KB, 505x482px
>white women
>not 100% worthless
>>
>>25523821
>Asian men are the most loyal
Fuck no. Asians cheat like there's no tomorrow. I lived there for 8 years. The cheating culture is ridiculous and A LOT worse than central Europe.
>>
File: c6d.jpg (44KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
c6d.jpg
44KB, 374x363px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0B0JdPbrv03

>you will never chill with a qt non white while blasting DMX - damien in the car
>tfw it's because im white
>>
>>25522463
That actress has probably had miles of refugee dick by now. Let that sink in
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.