[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey boys. I'm a heroin addict and I'm about to start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (84KB, 452x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 452x586px
Hey boys. I'm a heroin addict and I'm about to start withdrawing. Circumstances dictate that I have no other choice than to go cold turkey at home. I had two emergency suboxone strips and I took the last one 24 hours ago. I can feel the early stages of withdrawal beginning.

I'm in for a world of shit. I've been there before, and quite frankly I'm terrified.

I don't know what I expect from this thread. I know you guys well enough to know what to expect. Every once in a while somebody says something that resonates though.

Well, have at me.
>>
>>25522003
you're a fucking retard for doing heroin in the first place. i hope you have a horrible withdrawal
>>
Hell.

If you're deep into addiction it's nearly impossible to do by yourself.

Go see a doctor.
>>
>>25522129
This desu, hope you overdose.
>>
See if you can get your hands on some kratom, it's supposed to help a shit tonne with withdrawal, definitely try and stock some in for next time you have withdrawal if you can't get any soon
>>
IBOGAINE
B
O
G
A
I
N
E
>>
ibogaine u fucking retard

either iboga or enjoy your withdrawl
>>
>>25522199
This. Quality crushed plainleaf from an established online store. Don't even bother with maui-zaui headshop shit. Good kratom won't get you high, but it totally helps with opioid withdrawal.
>>
>>25522279
>>25522220
Shit can easily cause you to have a heart attack unless you do it with a trained professional.

Also it's fucking terrifying.
>>
>>25522003

Order deveined kratom maeng da from kratom xp

I could go take a picture of my kilo and a half or so and say stuff like "wooo look at me it's your cure" but that'd be dickish

look up kratom in your city, I'd say just go cold turkey and quit and go to rehab but *you wont*
>>
sure it's gonna suck, but being junk sick only lasts a few days and then it's done. you can do it OP, and once you've made it thru this trial you can have something to be proud of to keep you strong enough to get past post-acute withdrawal and beat your psychological addiction
>>
>>25522402

another option is a high dose of immodium according to another friend that is a kratom user
>>
>>25522279
>ibogaine

literally the stupidest way to try to get sober, a complete joke which would be hilarious if dummies didn't believe it
>>
Naproxen sodium and loperamide will be your best friends. You can also take benzos, but be careful. Change your sheets and get nice toiletries (scent free soap, nice toilet paper) ready.

Remember, you only have to go through withdrawal once to quit forever. Aren't you tired of endlessly waiting just to not feel ill? Delete your hookup's number from your phone if you have it in you. You can do this bud.
>>
>>25522449
It's a great way to start out the recovery process and it's effects are well studied and accepted.

Retard just believe it's some miracle cure that they do once and all their cravings are gone.
>>
Remember all that good feeling you got from H?
You are about to his the mirror of life, HARD, all that pleasure is about to come crashing down in the form of extreme pain, just remember that's all it is, pain, you'll feel like you're DYING, like you're going INSANE, like your organs which have been numbed for so long are starting to wake up after a death-sleep, just remember that the pain is only temporary though it may not feel like it, and you'll also need someone to clean you up and make sure you eat, good luck
>>
>>25522402
>deveined
>xp
>local headshop
>cold turkey heroin
Nothing you said made sense. Are you a shill or this new at drugs?

Please ignore Op. I can list good stores that ship speciosa kwik, but I don't want to advertise.
>>
Lmao, just stop using drugs you fag
Like close your eyes hahahaha
>>
>>25522003
Look up loperamide, it will keep you straight until you can score again and you can buy it at any walmart or cvs
>>
All I can say to you is stay strong. Someone who isn't me is over a month clean from amphetamine. You can make it through this, but it isn't going to be easy. Power through it, brother.
>>
>>25522003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkO_-6cCYXY

Hope for a christmas miracle
>>
>>25522003
Take a hot shower. Wrap yourself in blankets and listen to some good music at a high volume. Even though the pain may go on for eternity know that there is an end to this tunnel of darkness. It is only in the depths of despair that we can find ourselves again. Remember: You'll be stronger than ever once you transcend this fleeting misery. A healthy amount of willpower, discipline and fastidiousness is all that is required. You owe it to your diseased soul to recover and rejuvenate.
>>
File: the god.jpg (596KB, 2048x1777px) Image search: [Google]
the god.jpg
596KB, 2048x1777px
>>25523199

someone who isnt me just smoked a bowl of shard
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.