[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I go from here boys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (114KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 640x960px
Where do I go from here boys?
>>
"want to hold glands?"
>>
File: gainsbourg.jpg (38KB, 524x294px) Image search: [Google]
gainsbourg.jpg
38KB, 524x294px
Love me, please love me. Je suis fou de vous
>>
>>25521616
ask what is her favorite swans album
>>
>>25521616
holy shit just unmatch her already
>>
>>25521616
Abort, OP. You cucked yourself.
>>
Some say fear is the greatest aphrodisiac
>>
>>25522650
Some rapists maybe
>>
>>25521616
you already fucked it up op

you gave a shit. that is the betas achilles heel
>>
>>25521616
>Sorry

Don't apologize to women. It's beta as fuck
>>
>>25521616
Stop making fun of yourself. Don't say sorry. For anything. Women don't like it when you present them with your balls in a box. Fake confidence. Roleplay an alpha if you have to. Don't be eager. She needs to feel your life is like an amazing nightclub she is waiting to enter, not a shrine of her in your mom's basement. Good luck.
>>
>>25521655
dubs say you must do it

she very plainly isn't interested anyway, so give your internet friends a good laugh :)
>>
File: Peter Griffin gets jaundiced.jpg (27KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Griffin gets jaundiced.jpg
27KB, 259x383px
>>25521616
>literal "pls respond" type conversation
>where do I go from here?

nowhere anon
>>
>>25522709
literally this. you fucked up the minute you looked like you gave a shit how she thought of you.
RULE NUMBER ONE. NEVER LOOK LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK. NEVER.
>>
>>25521616
just put the phone down and walk away, you lost before you started.
>>
>>25521616
Just act like you'd usually do!
>>
>>25522752
Why did it take me until the age of 18 to realise this? I was such a fucking beta. Only thing that gives me some solace is that most guys have gone through similarly beta phases
>>
>>25521616
Get a rope
>>
>>25521616
Haha lol

original loll
>>
>>25522795
No. You guys are overreacting. I think it was kind of endearing.
>>
>>25521616
"Sorry about that"

lmao...
m
a
o
>>
>>25523585
>I really hope you're kidding lol

I really hope you're kidding lol
>>
>>25523635
No I'm not. I thought it was. He's being up front about being a bit insecure in a funny way.

Not something you have to do but definitely not the end of the world.
>>
>>25521616
>sorry about that
Commit suicide
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.