[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reddit love to fetishise equality. >They do not realise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: feel.gif (17KB, 418x500px) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
17KB, 418x500px
>Reddit love to fetishise equality.

>They do not realise anonymity is the only way to achieve this.

>They will never know treating others with kindness out of the good of their hearts rather than for karma.

I remember once some redditor was a poorfag and wanted $35 to make up the shortfall in his rent that month, several redditors sent him some money, but in the end they probably got that back with the massive karma.

About 3 years ago I greentexted about my poverty, and anons helped me out of the goodness of their heart, not for the fame and social wealth of being a good samaritan.
>>
Every human is selfish to some degree. The only reason people help others is to feel good about it themselves, or expect the same from others.
>>
I have one grill on Facebook who brags about her sponsor child every couple months.

It comes off as really petty to me. I volunteer 3x a week data entry for a children's health foundation, but nobody other than close friends and family even know. It shouldn't be about social reconition.
>>
>About 3 years ago I greentexted about my poverty, and anons helped me out of the goodness of their heart, not for the fame and social wealth of being a good samaritan.

Are you sure you weren't laughed at, ignored, insulted, hated, and doxxed like other people who've tried to confront an anonymous crowd with an identity?

Maybe you should stop being so obsessed with the idea of a perfect good like every other ignorant ass normie. Paying a dude's rent for internet points is still an extremely skewed, generous exchange rate, and if you think that the people who donated are that shallow then you're a horrible person who thinks bad things about people.

You're mad that you're seeing results on Reddit from genuinely nice people, and that it wouldn't happen on a place like 4chan where the only people with shreds of kindness are the NEETS who have everything paid for them courtesy of our tax dollars and their parents.

>inb4 edge
>>
>>25521251
>it wouldn't happen on a place like 4chan

Well it did.
>>
>>25521283
>my three year old anecdote is equal to the Reddit post that will remain on the website forever.

Okay. You're special.
>>
>>25521308
>You're special.

>>>/reddit/

Go back to where you came from.
>>
>>25521334
Why don't you? Clearly you go there if you know about some random dude's rent problems.

Oh wait, you're special enough to use both sites. Very impressive.
>>
>>25521251
>Are you sure you weren't laughed at, ignored, insulted, hated, and doxxed like other people who've tried to confront an anonymous crowd with an identity?

1. Has no idea what 4chan is like outside of /b/

>you're a horrible person who thinks bad things about people.
Petty, SJW-tier insults

>Reddit from genuinely nice people, and that it wouldn't happen on a place like 4chan

3. praises reddit and attacks 4chan

I assume I'll see this thread on r/4chan very soon
>>
>>25521372
>He thinks nobody ever gets doxxed or causes trouble outside of /b/
>He got butthurt that I called someone mean
>He can't handle bad things about 4chan being said next to good things about Reddit
>He's an r/4chan regular who checks the subreddit daily

Stay mad, pissbaby. Talk to me when you have something intelligent to come at me with.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.