[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck just happened??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: daisy-ridley-nude.jpg (104KB, 1246x1034px) Image search: [Google]
daisy-ridley-nude.jpg
104KB, 1246x1034px
I went to go get Krystal for lunch. For those of you not living the in the South, Krystal is basically White Castle. So I put on my blinker to signal I'm making a right turn into the Krystal. I check my rearview mirror to make sure the car behind me sees that I'm slowing down. In the car behind me is some qt3.14 girl and a guy who is presumably her boyfriend. As I make the right turn into Krystal, I see in my mirrors the qt3.14 turn in her seat to look directly at me turning, and she's just laughing her ass off at me. I don't understand. What did I do wrong? Why was she laughing at me? Is there something wrong with eating at Krystal? When she laughed at me, I got really depressed. I just don't understand what I did wrong, or what I did to warrant being laughed at.
>>
>>25518048
Odds are she wasn't looking at you
>>
>>25518135
She was. I was the only person turning into Krystal. She was in the passenger seat. I was making a right turn. She turned and looked right at my car and laughed. I was the only thing she could've been looking at.
>>
She was probably laughing at something the guy said and you just assumed it was about you because you have low self-esteem/social phobia.

That's a lot more common than you think. If I walk into a room and people laugh, I always think they're laughing at me. For that reason, I barely leave my house.
>>
>>25518211
But why not look at him to laugh, or keep staring straight ahead??? Why turn 90 degrees in your seat to look at me and laugh??? She was definitely laughing at me, because she was turning her head to keep staring at me and my car after they had passed me.
>>
>>25518211
White guy with an asian girlfriend here, this is wrong i regularly point out losers to her as we drive around, especially fat kids with upper tit sweat since they are so fat , pulling into a fast food joint. Theres literally a whole foods on the next street you fat sack of lard
>>
>>25518261
She's not worried about what you think. She was literally not even thinking about you. Normies live in their own little bubble.
>>
>>25518167
Are you visibly overweight? That's the only reason I can think of. Even then, most people don't care about that....
>>
>>25518279
I'm not assuming OP is fat or dumb-looking. He's just some dude who was going to eat fast food. That's not out of the ordinary.

The chances she was actually laughing at him are very low.
>>
>>25518325
I'm not overweight. I'm UNDERWEIGHT. But I was wearing a jacket so you would be able to see my skeleton arms. I just don't understand why she would laugh at me. I did nothing wrong.
>>
>>25518167
They were probably right then making fun of the worm meat burgers at Krystal and how literally nobody eats there, perhaps wondering what sort of low lifes eat there enough to keep them open. You just happened to turn in at the perfect time for them to both take a look at your face and crack up laughing. I'm sure they both made fun of you and the autistic look on your face for the next five minutes and had a great giggle. No worries, by now they've already forgotten.
>>
You're a retarded faggot, kill yourself/
>>
>>25518279
>>25518279
these "im a normie and im evil ;3' posts are getting boring and unoriginal
>>
>>25518279
Fuck off. Your gf is fucking a nigger on the side cause your Asian dicklet can't satisfy shit.

>>25518380
I used to be the same way. She was most likely not laughing at you. She was just laughing and your low self esteem registered it as an attack on you. But stop eating that bullshit. It's disgusting.
>>
>>25518380
Then it wasn't directed at you. You need to stop being paranoid
>>
>>25518048
she was laughing about the conversation she was having. her eyes were following you but that's because you were in front of her before you turned so she had to keep an eye on your car.
>>
>>25518448
this

You should also delete this thread if you can or people are going to try to make you more self-conscious "for teh lulz".

You've probably been made fun of a lot in your life and have low self-esteem because of it. The reality is that random people are not laughing at you for eating burgers.
>>
>>25518048
is there a hole in the side of your car with a series of mirrors arranged as a periscope to your tiny penis?
is there a television screen on the side of your car connected to a closed-circuit camera that's trained on your tiny penis?
have you been posting flyers around town with photographs of your tiny penis and your license plate number?
if not i can't help you, women have only laughed at me because of my tiny penis.
>>
>>25518048
White Castle is actually called Krystal in the south? Why not call it White Castle?
>>
>>25518871
They are two different companies. Krystal just dominated the South before White Castle could get in the market. Either that or they have some kind of deal.
>>
>>25518871
white castle obtains most of the feces for its burger meat from the white rhino, and krystal obtains most of the feces for its burger meat from goats who live on crystal mountain. they could actually get in a lot of trouble with the FDA if they didn't name their restaurants after the source of the feces they serve.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.