[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many robots prematurely balding? Is balding a robot gene?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: mmhairloss.jpg (22KB, 333x245px) Image search: [Google]
mmhairloss.jpg
22KB, 333x245px
Why are so many robots prematurely balding? Is balding a robot gene?
>>
>>25516423
Poor diet, high cortisol levels. Eat more antioxidant rich plant foods and avoid hormone-laden animal products.
>>
Shit genetics, high stress.
>>
>>25516423
>Why are so many robots prematurely balding?

They aren't. They're just more likely to use it as an excuse for being a total fuckup in life
>>
>>25516423

I'm not. 27 years old and still have all of my hair.
>>
>>25516443

MPB is genetic, bruh.
>>
>>25516560
I bet you believe cancer is just genetics too. Diet is the closest contact we have to our environment, toxic chemicals and nutrient deficiencies DEFINITELY impact our health.
>>
>>25516423
Because personality causes balding not genes

You never see the Chad that plays sports goes out every weekend gets good grades has a happy family a girlfriend go bald

But you see some lonely weirdo with greasy hair and always sad and alone and you can almost tell it's going to happen to them
>>
>>25516623
holy shit your stupid as fuck
>>
>>25516747
Nope I've done research based on people around me you know im right and I know I'm right
>>
>>25516423
Who /oldparents/ here?
Kill me.
>>
>>25516608
Male pattern baldness is genetic you dumbfuck. You can only lessen the loss of hair with diet and controlling your DHT levels with finasteride but that shit can fuck up your neurological system
>>
>>25516870
>You never see the Chad that plays sports goes out every weekend gets good grades has a happy family a girlfriend go bald
This is false. It actually happens all the time.
>>
>>25516924
Your heart too
I took it, but had to stop cos i thought it had given me a heart attack one day.
Doctors say it's anxiety and not related to the propecia, but meh. Chest pain going to my arm, jaw, heart beating like a ducked clock
>>
>>25516608
Balding in the vast majority of cases is related to the genetic history of your family, specifically the father's side. You dont know what you're talking about. Just because some retards attribute their self inflicted diseases and cancers to genetics doesn't mean that other symptoms and illnesses arent
>>
>>25516964
Not only that but men who've taken propecia for many years tend to exhibit symptoms close to those who suffer multiple sclerosis. Finasteride inhibits an important androgen that regulates neurological processes in the brain and spinal cord. But jews still push this shitty drug onto vulnerable balding males
>>
>>25517052
I agree to be honest, I think I'll stick to topical minox
>>
>>25516623
dumbst shit ive read all day
>>
>>25516423

Can depression, rejection and stuff cause balding, maybe?
>>
>>25516608
How do you think poor diet is causing DHT buildup?

That has to do with testosterone levels more than anything. Balding is mostly a Caucasian trait too.
>>
>>25517169
Stress can cause hairloss I think, not sure if it alone could make you go completely bald
>>
>>25517201
Black people go bald just as much we white people, they just look better. Spics and Asians don't tend to go bald tho. Arabs do, I think
>>
>have alopecia areata a.k.a a round bald spot about an inch wide at the back of my head near my neck

>hair is starting to become so oily from the sebum being produced

>sebhhoric dermatitis gives me bad dandruff

>hair is thinning on top

>only 19

It's like God is telling me to go bald and yet I try to hold on to my hair...
>>
>>25517265
Just shave it bro :)
>>
>>25517009
it's your mothers side but aight
>>
>>25517309
What

*original fucking comment dhjdhdydn*
>>
>>25517221
Arabs do, but they're Caucasian.

I'd say that it happens in blacks but much less often. It probably happens more in American blacks than Africans (because white genes, the average black American is something like 75% African blood).
>>
Besides hair transplants, is there any other way to stop balding?
>>
>>25517838
if you kill urself the balding will stop
>>
>>25517906
Well you're hair falls out from your dead body I think but the pain stops at least
>>
>>25517838
HT and propecia + topical minoxidil are your only hopes
>>
File: sf.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sf.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>tfw 20yo, balding and bad shaved head
>>
>>25518797
shaped*
>>
I'm not getting close to being bald but my hairline is shit. Seriously thanks for making me white mom and dad. I wish I was black so bad.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.