[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you go to your prom?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 20

File: 1451922600724.png (64KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451922600724.png
64KB, 507x540px
Did you go to your prom?
>>
>>25514894

Of course not, what do you think I am, some kind of normie?
>>
>>25514894
Yup, brought a cute girl and everything, I had lots of fun with all my friends too, I had a great time.
>>
>>25514894
Yep, went twice. With my girlfriend both times. (Same girl, broke up with her now that I cheated on her though)
>>
Alone. Cried when I got home, everyone took pictures of me on their cellphones. I tried to hang myself when I got home and my parents delayed college to try and help me. Did college and did shit. I don't like remembering it.
>>
>>25514894
>>25514918
yes op, me been a normie hahahaha
>>
>>25514894

I went alone. It was pretty fun desu. Metalhead Chad (but secretly a total neurotic) sat beside me and wanted to have some of my wine to calm himself down until I pointed out it was alcohol-free.

Thank you, Regina, for sending over a girl so I could have a dance before leaving. I wish I could make that up to you someday.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451459280317.jpg (16KB, 474x347px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451459280317.jpg
16KB, 474x347px
Not in HS, but in uni went to the winter ball with my gf. Dad was proud to see i dated honorabre korean and not a nigger like some of my friends
>>
No I went to a rave instead. So I guess I'm kinda normie
>>
Some guy offered to find a date for me, he did, and then I backed out the last minute Senior Year.
>>
>>25514894
Yes. I asked the girl I liked and she said yes, but when we got there, she pretty much ignored me the whole time, it felt bad. About an hour in I realized I was better off hanging out with other people so I did and it was alright. Still, a huge waste of money.
>>
Yes, dateless. It was a complete non-event and I have virtually no memories from the night because nothing of significance happened.
>>
yep and no one was allowed to leave the building they locked it down with people guarding each entrence but i facking just ran out the gym door with everyone inside. couldnt take it anymore

some teacher was chasing after me too
>>
no I pretended I was too cool for school to avoid rejection
>>
Lucky for me, everyone had a date, because everyone had to take another girl, even if she didn't want that. Class had a 50% ratio of boys and girls.
Girl was pretty qt, but was obviously repulsed by me and disappeared soon afterwards.
I then just went home, fapped and played CS.
>>
>>25515010
toppest of cucks
>>
I went to my prom and the previous seniors prom the year before
>>
I went to prom without date and got asked when I was there because apparently some guy left his qt hanging. Felt really good.

A real "date" doesn't exist here. It's just the promise of the first dance. Way less spaghetti for the poor lonely souls desu
>>
>>25514894
I was on my prom year ago, wish that I could forget it...
>>
>>25514894
Never went to a single school dance. But hey 6 years and I'm what you call a Chad so it's been quite the rise.
>>
No, comfy at home. No girl to go with, no chance even if there was one
HS was nice
>>
>>25514952
why would you go if you know normies thought low of you already?
>>
>>25514894
Yes, everyone said I would regret it if I didn't

I regret that I did
>>
I've been to four proms
>>
>>25514894
I never went to any school dances. A female classmate was being nice to me though and said I could be her date to prom. I declined to jerk off and play vidya.
>>
>>25515190
>le robot is ded meme

Fuck off virgin, this is officially the chad9000 board from now on
>>
Nah, did coke in my basement with a few friends and listened to some King Crimson.
>>
>>25515229
/r9k/ is now /c9k/
>>
No, I stayed home and played Dota in my underwear.
>>
>>25515245
Why are we cooking v9?
>>
>>25514894
No I stayed home to play vidya
>>
File: 1450429144840.jpg (14KB, 138x147px) Image search: [Google]
1450429144840.jpg
14KB, 138x147px
>>25514894
hahahahahahahaahahahhha

no
>>
File: 1426081930311.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1426081930311.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
Went to an all boys school in the UK, so we didn't have a prom. There was an end of years party though.

Nearly all the teachers went, as well as literally everyone in the year apart from me. I'm not kidding, I was the only one not to go. The day after, everyone was asking me why I didn't go, what I was doing that night instead etc. I just told them all the truth - it sounded like shit and I enjoyed spending the night playing video games on my own.

The best bit though has to be the speeches, one of which was the headmaster's. As some backstory, our school had an entrance exam, and no one knew what score they got, only if they passed or not. During the speech, our headmaster revealed that I got the highest score on the exam out of everyone who took it (roughly 2,500 people I think), and he wanted to invite me up to the stage.

My friends, who all knew I wasn't going, told me the next day they burst into laughter and everyone looked around anxiously trying to find me, before they explained I wasn't there.

Fucking normies.
Got them good.
>>
>>25514894
No but hs wasn't my thing I barely went to school I still passed though
>>
Went to my Jr. HS prom. Terrible experience.

Didn't go to my HS prom, cause I was too poor to afford it.
>>
I was the prom king. The normies only nominated me because they felt sorry for me
>>
>>25514894
Glad that there is no such custom in my country,on the last day teachers just brought us a cake and later took us to McDonald's for some hamburger.
>>
File: pepe_cap_glasses.jpg (10KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_cap_glasses.jpg
10KB, 249x243px
>>25514894
>There is no official "prom" event in my country.
>>
i'm way too homosexual for that shit
seeing men and women display affection for eachother turns my stomach
thanks jews
>>
File: 1425662591383.png (227KB, 555x546px) Image search: [Google]
1425662591383.png
227KB, 555x546px
>>25514894
I dropped out before prom senpai.
>>
File: 1451716546963.jpg (10KB, 271x296px) Image search: [Google]
1451716546963.jpg
10KB, 271x296px
Nope stayed home and played NBA 2k15 all night
>>
>>25514894
Yes, me and some of my fellow edge lord friends started a mosh pit and got kicked out
>>
File: 1391202966172.png (1009KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1391202966172.png
1009KB, 960x640px
>>25514894

>implying I even had a prom to not go to

Homeschooled.
>>
>>25514894
No. Me and my friends were all expelled/suspended from school for using drugs and causing general mischief. Nobody I know went to prom.
>>
I had seriously nobody. I was such a loser that I didn't even have loser friends, just myself. I sat on 4chan and watched shows on my computer. I didn't even want to go to my graduation but my parents made me. It was so humiliating, having to stand in that back room with my entire graduating class by myself. No one liked me or wanted to talk to me so I had to wait for the ceremony to start for hours in silence by myself until I could walk and leave. When I think about highschool I'm both bitter I was basically completed alienated/bullied and relieved that I don't have to go through something like that again. Didn't go to my associate's graduation and I won't for my bachelor's either, fuck graduation ceremonies and fuck parties and fuck dances, fuck those memories
>>
I had a prom date and everything but I didn't show up.

pretty alpha amirite?

my to be prom-date is now fat and has two disgusting kids and moved to america
>>
>>25514894
Anyone here who attended ANY non-mandatry school function does not belong here and should get the fuck out right now.
>>
>>25516176
I didn't go to my graduation either. My graduating class was about 800 students and I knew from going to my brothers a few years prior that it was just a popularity contest of how many cheers and shouts normies could get from their friends. I knew when I walked up on stage it would be almost complete silence. Oh yeah, not to mention the thing was held in a fucking basketball stadium.
>>
Didn't go to either of the junior or senior proms. Pretty sure I just stayed inside and played Runescape.

I also didn't go to my high school graduation, but they had a live stream of it so I watched it from my room, alone. And I watched all of the graduation ceremony of the year before to get a glimpse of a girl I had a crush on. Fuck just kill me
>>
Stayed home and played xcom
>>
>>25514894
yeah, i got asked so i went
>>
>>25514894
went to prom with cousin and she left me for Kyler, star kicker on our shit sportsball team. People constantly coming up to me while I was sitting at my table spinning a plastic cup saying my cousin was getting kyler'd
>>
>>25516571
So what? Get the fuck out of here.
>>
No.

I've been a huge weeb since middle school, and in my junior year of high school I tried to become an exchange student in Japan. I was accepted, but then the 2011 earthquake happened and the whole program was called off temporarily. I didn't get to go.

My parents felt bad and decided to give me a trip to Japan as a graduation present the next year. I graduated one term early because I already had enough credits, and spent the spring backpacking across Japan and working on farms.

So I was out of the country when my prom took place.

I had started dating a girl in my junior year who I was convinced was the manic pixie dreamgirl I had always wanted because she actually approached me first and didn't mind that I was awkward and semi-autistic. The relationship was really rough (I was hospitalized for attempting suicide once), but I still wanted to try to stay with her for the rest of my life because I thought I'd never get another chance.

She broke up with me over e-mail about a month and a half into my trip and immediately started dating another guy who I knew. She went to prom with him.

Prom is stupid.
>>
Why the fuck does shit in the past even matter?
>>
>>25514894
Nope had to work
>>
Didn't care for it tbqh.

>girl was crying because she didn't have a date
>told her I'll go with her
>she gets excited
>went to go buy a ticket for myself but it ran out
>she was visibly upset when I told her

It was on a boat so there was a capacity limit. I heard she enjoyed herself at the prom.
>>
>Can't dance
>Can't socialize
>Can't hold a conversation
>Too beta to ask any girl out
>Too self-conscious to dress up

I knew years in advance there would be no prom for me
>>
>>25515190
>>25514918

>you went to prom? This board is so dead. Fucking normies!

So to be a robot you have to be an edgy loser?
True robots when to prom with a date, went to an after party, and had sex afterward, all without feeling anything.
A true robot doesn't have a hard time finding meaningless relationships with attractive girls, because he possesses actual intelligence. A true robot may even be married, however he most likely would choose to be alone.

>inb4 people who have sec on prom night are Chad

So ~90% of guys who went to prom with a date are Chad? No you are just sexually inept, an uncommon trait.

It's unfortunate that /r9k/ has developed into autistic edge lords throwing a fit over society stealing the ideal lifestyle they have never actually worked for in their lives.
>>
>>25515245

I read c9k as Cuck 9000
>>
>>25515572

Calling bullshit.

You have probably never achieved anything in your life.
>>
Of course
Spent my prom night downing Yogg Saron 25 man with my guildies on MoltenWoW
>>
>>25514894
There are no proms in Italy
>>
Didn't go junior year. Mom said I "had to go" senior year, and with a date. She was very clear to not say girl, just date. Even parents think I'm gay
>>
>>25517016

Name one fun thing about your culture.
>>
>>25516878
nobody respond to this bait
>>
>>25514894
>Did you go to your prom?

Nope. I'm Icelandic and graduated in 2006 - we didn't do proms then, but it is creeping into the high school culture here now, sadly.
>>
>>25517061

It may be bait, but it's mostly true.
/r9k/ used to be sane, but all it is now is Chad this and normies that.
>>
>>25517051
>Name one fun thing about your culture.

Implying proms are fun. Awkward dancing and social rejection followed by Stacies getting plowed by Chad and Tyrone, wow so much fun. . .
>>
>>25517145

What's sad about prom?
>>
>>25517187
What are proms about? Degeneracy, drugs, young pregnancies and making those who get rejected by every girl they ask suicidal.
>>
>>25517026

Did you cave in and actually go, faggot? Presumably you would have been 18 by that point so they can't make you do nuffin.

>>25514894

No. I like to imagine I was playing Final Fantasy Tactics alone in my room that night, but I might be mis-remembering that. At any rate, I was playing that game a lot during my later high school years, so it's plausible.

I don't recall any occasion where I ever went to any after-school dance or "social" function, but I did a few nerd clubs - debate and math. My reasoning on the others was "I just got home from school for the day, why would I ever want to go back to the building that I just escaped for the evening?"

There was one interesting mandatory outdoors "morality play" on drunk driving just before this prom that I didn't go to, so everyone watched it. A wrecked car was unveiled, the gf (actress) was dead, and the bf (actor) was like checking her out, omg she's dead, then a (real) cop car pulls up with a real cop also playing a cop, the sketch escalates... then a (real) ambulance with real etc came round the corner, maybe a fire engine... oh, something's in the distance... Then the helicopter touched down and I guess they took the "dead girl"... aaaaaand SCENE so don't drink and drive kids have fun at prom, and okay, this is actually a fairly impressive morality play guys, well meme'd, good job.
>>
I didn't ever consider going or asking someone
>>
>>25517179

Awkward dancing and social rejection aren't a common experience, and typically aren't a problem if you're not insecure.
Also, people have sex after prom; it's normal, they are teenagers. It's not something only "Chad and Tyrone" do with "Stacies".

It's a school dance. Most kids have fun at it, otherwise no one would go to it.

But most importantly, you didn't answer my question about Italy. What is one fun thing about your culture?
>>
>>25517234
I listed the bad things about proms, now let's see the good ones:
>Chad gets laid
>the organizers get lots of money
damn, proms sure seem good now don't they?
>>
>>25516708

you better be foolin, tripcuck
>>
>>25517234

It's a school dance. Most students aren't there on drugs, and know how to use protection. It's probably one of the more innocent events of high school life.
Also, I've never heard of anyone being suicidal after being rejected to prom. I mean, that would be insecurity to the point of it being a mental illness.

You are over thinking the whole event.
>>
>>25517293
You and me had similar experiences. A good friend of mine and I did not give two hot shits about prom, so we ordered some pizzas and played Mario Kart all night.

We had that Shattered Dreams fake accident crap too. Nobody in my high school class died on prom night, but they sure as hell started drinking and driving the summer after graduation. I think we're up to 20 dead alumni now.
>>
>>25514894
Yes, but proms in my country seem to be very different from US-American ones
>>
>Went to junior prom
>oneitis had said yes, go with her group and stuff
>she stops talking to me the day of
>only dances with me once, only at the pressure of all of her friends that said she was treating me shitty
>end of the night she leaves without me with her ex
>never sent me the pictures taken beforehand, got yelled at by my family for not getting pictures

Senior prom was significantly better, went with a friend and we had a good time. No drugs or sex or anything degenerate. We had a good time dancing and I was able to get pictures with her.
>>
>>25517366

>Chad gets laid

Who is Chad? Is Chad every guy whose had sex as a teenager?
Most people with dates have sex on prom night.

Also proms are organized by the student government, and prom tickets pay for the prom itself to continue to run itself. No one is making a profit. Proms happen because high school students like prom.
>>
File: spidey.png (505KB, 589x585px) Image search: [Google]
spidey.png
505KB, 589x585px
>>25514894
I did. I decided to man up and do something amazing so the girl I wanted to go with said yes.

I climbed the school in a spiderman suit, almost got expelled, almost had to pay a fine for trespassing, and almost got treated to a psychiatrist for attempted suicide,

..just for her to cuck me at prom.
>>
>>25517438
I can tell you're a woman because of how little you think of this.
Mostly everyone on a prom is high out of their minds, the whole event is hyped up to be that big day of your life that if you don't go to you're a huge loser, which results in friendless guys that are dime a dozen getting depression, which spirals out of control and ending in suicide.

>>25517515
Chad is that jock who would beat you up and break your appendages for so much as looking at him, then get away with it because his daddy is a lawyer.
>>
>>25515039
that sound wonderfull:)
>>
>>25517531

I'm noticing a lot of niggers not noticing you.

Luckily my school didn't have any bone dark Eskimos.
I'm also lucky that I had a girlfriend at the time who wanted to go to prom with me, so I would have any pressure to do something that autistic.
>>
File: IMG_1222.jpg (295KB, 527x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1222.jpg
295KB, 527x800px
Yep, I danced with my friends and I had a blast. Oddly enough my friends where complaining about having to by flowers and the typical "gentleman" shit, so I lucked out. I did some silly dances and had a couple dance circles formed around me, it was fun as shit. I was asked by a couple of chicks that weren't up to my standard so I rejected them and they got pissed as shit when I said I'd rather go by myself.

I kind of miss high school, I didn't have a tough time with other students, it was just my grades man. I skipped classes to hang out with chicks in the library and have some "fun". I would only go back to fix my GPA.
>>
>>25514894
To be quite truthful with you family, I fought tooth and nail to excuse myself from anything that involves not studying-related (not that I'm a conscientious student though, I just like school to be school and nothing else) or anything held outside the school.

My normie fraternal twin brother did, though.
>>
junior and senior prom, yeah.

>junior prom
>pressured to ask my oneitis probably because everyone could tell i liked her
>no way she liked me
>go with her, have a nice time
>get hug at end of night

senior prom
>dating oneitis
>go to prom
>suck really bad at dancing
>get blowy joey at end of night

guess it was ok
>>
>>25517477

I like the cut of your jib family, but

>knowing in detail how several of your high school classmates are doing (dead)

Actually I have one recent story on that, but as for the people themselves I just left them all behind. Somehow, a handful of cards reached my mailbox over the course of two weeks: "we're updating our contacts, plz verify your address for HS database", I threw them all out and they've stopped. They were rather insistent for a bit, 3 or 4 of the same card.

Recently a childhood friend from the neighborhood who I hadn't kept up with was shot dead by niggers, which was a highly unusual homicide for the county. As you'd expect, it later turned out that he (the friend) was mixed up in drugs and made the fatal mistake of having had drug dealings with niggers.
>>
>>25517569

My school wasn't composed of a bunch of junkies. Did you go to school in the inner city? Because it sounds like you did.

At my school, you had to shake the hand of every administrator and look them in the eye to enter our prom.

I guess my mistake was to assume that every school isn't sketchy as fuck
>>
>>25517589
It's a minority-heavy school (i'm a nigger myself), but I did get a shit ton of attention for the rest of the year. A lot of the sluts at my school finally gave me the attention I wanted, but I was already gearing up to graduate in like a month and a half.
>>
>>25517569

So Chad is like one or two guys from your highschool you let get to your head?
>>
>>25515190
>"yeah, I went to prom, but the girl I had a crush on dropped her drink on my shoes so I started crying, ran home, and masturbated to the thought of her stomping on my throat until I died"
>"holy shit, fucking normies get out"
Did you even read those posts my dude?
>>
>>25517626
>>25517611
>>25515668
>>25515048
>>25515010
>>25515004
>>25514942
>>25514941

I see Chad found this thread.
>>
>>25517683

/r9k/ can't read. Only project their frustrations.
>>
Nope, I also didn't take the class pic or the year book pic.
>>
File: Myeye.jpg (123KB, 768x804px) Image search: [Google]
Myeye.jpg
123KB, 768x804px
>>25517293
I really liked your prom story so...

https://clyp.it/ifmahnn5
>>
>>25517641
The only people I actually keep in touch with are the few who were my friends. The rest I hear about because my dad apparently distance-stalks the entire high school on Facebook.

Half my communication with him consists of:
>Dad: "Anon, Jimmy Whats-His-Name died in a car crash and Stacy Cuntnugget is pregnant for the third time."
>Me: "I have no idea who the fuck those people are."
>Dad: "Sure you do. They were in your class. Don't you remember them?"
>Me: "My class had 900 people and I hated almost all of them. No."
>Dad: "Ha-ha-ha! Anon! You're so funny sometimes! I'll sign your name on the sympathy card for the Whats-His-Names and the congratulations card for the Cuntnuggets."

What a weird, weird man.
>>
>>25517350
>otherwise no one would go to it.
you go because you're expected to or else you'll be called a loser and ostracized
>It's not something only "Chad and Tyrone" do with "Stacies".
You're right, it's something only Chad and Tyrone do with every girl, not just stacies
>>
>>25517051
The non-existence of prom
>>
Yes i did.
I did not have a date of course since i'm not a normalfag.
I got pretty drunk and had an alright time.
>>
File: 1451498992759-lgbt.gif (964KB, 397x658px) Image search: [Google]
1451498992759-lgbt.gif
964KB, 397x658px
No. I was in a hospital.
>>
File: 1445269138657.jpg (27KB, 640x590px) Image search: [Google]
1445269138657.jpg
27KB, 640x590px
>>25517788
half the board is normies and Chads now
>>
>>25518244
lucky you, must've been good to have an excuse
>>
File: 1450866534086-r9k.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450866534086-r9k.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>25518352
I almost didn't graduate because I was out of school from mid April til June that year senpai. That and my parents watch me like a hawk now.
>>
>>25518506
worth the price for not having to go to prom
I wish I had the courage to break my leg or something but I'm a pussy, at most I could eat a raw potato in hopes of a stomach cramp
>>
>>25516111

Why would any parent do this to their child?
>>
>>25518699
to spare them the suffering and keep their hope in humanity?
>>
Yes but the entire class had to bring in their parents or other close relatives, made people not feel awkward at the least. Didnt dance for shit tho, went up to my hoter room and got drunk waiting for my two friends to come up from the dance room
>>
>ask girl to prom
>she says yes
>go out for ice cream
>go full retard and ask her to be my girlfriend
>start spewing pathetic emotions
>she says i'm "boring" and doesn't want to go to prom with me anymore
>asks a different guy to prom
>all 3 of us have a class together
>no time left to ask out another girl

JUST...MY.....UP
FUCK..SHIT..SENPAI
>>
I went with a girl who asked me and she ignored me the whole time
>>
I'm 100% not a chad
>I took the prom queen to prom
>>
>>25517788
I really have hopes that half of those post are bait. That must be it right?
>>
File: 1447291259617.jpg (484KB, 850x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1447291259617.jpg
484KB, 850x1280px
I didn't go with a date but I got drunk and fucked around with the slavs, throwing food at people and commenting/clapping loudly when we see chads/stacies do generic cringy prom shit.

We got kicked out so we headed down to the nearest club to get more drunk

breeki/10 would do again
>>
>>25514894
No.

I stayed home and fucked my gf ;)
>>
File: lets+get+this+party+started.jpg (111KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
lets+get+this+party+started.jpg
111KB, 858x536px
>>25518757
Yet here we are anon.
>>
no, of course not why would i want to put myself in such a situation?
>>
File: gendo.jpg (17KB, 399x276px) Image search: [Google]
gendo.jpg
17KB, 399x276px
>>25514894
Not that I would've gone anyway, but in our school you had to have all your coursework done and have near perfect attendance and behaviour in order to qualify for the prom. Needless to say I didn't get to go because I'm a literal retard and couldn't finish my GCSE Food coursework, literally the easiest school subject ever. Not that I missed out at all; it looked really shit. Just a non-alcoholic party with all the cool, attractive 16 year olds getting group photos together. Fuck that shit
>>
>>25516878
Just wanted to say this post is painful.
I've had girls gang up on me telling me I'll never get a girlfriend, the girl I loved called me a faggot, and just constant humiliation my entire life.
Do you know how pathetic it is for a man to be bullied by girls? And what the fuck am I supposed to do about it or who I am? For once in my life I'd like to be able to say that it's not my fault with being called an "sexually inept autistic edge lords throwing a fit over society stealing the ideal lifestyle they have never actually worked for in their lives."

So fuck you.
>>
File: 1441735396130.png (487KB, 1058x748px) Image search: [Google]
1441735396130.png
487KB, 1058x748px
>>25514894
actually a qt3.14 asked me to prom (cuz boy girl ratio was like 1 to 3 and no girl wanted to go solo)
nevertheless I sperged out and left her to drink all night with random school guys, she never spoke to me again
I think it was when I blew my last chance (it was 5 years ago already)
WAKE ME UP PLEASE
>>
i got drunk and did some codeine with my boyfriend at his house.

;c
>>
i stayed home and went the next day to collect my paperwork, the principal asked why, i said that i dont care for them.

if only i had a gun, damn
>>
>>25516965
If only that was true
>>
Never went to prom, but I did go to a school dance once. Was a sophomore and asked the girl I'd liked for years, because she was the only one who would talk to me and liked my jokes. She said yes because she needed someone to go with, and I actually tried to look decent. Got a hair cut, new suit, contacts even. And I got there and she wouldn't talk to me, she ended up getting all over my best friend. Best friend kept engaging back, they were grinding. Stopped being friends with him all together, and let go of the girl as well. Overall, persuaded me to not go to a dance again
>>
Nope, I was so fat then that I can no libido/interest in women and they avoided me anyway.

>TFW dropped to a normal weight and want GF now
>Can't get one.

The one thing I miss about being fat.
>>
>>25523673
>persuaded me to not go to a dance again
it's sad that it took you that long to realize that
only Chad should ever go to dances, there's no point to going for us
>>
>>25514894
If I had known what I know about myself now, I would have went, but that's too far gone now. I figured shit out as I was walking out of the final exam for that stage in life (finishing college), as always.
>>
Yeah and it somehow turned out good. Only overall good part of highschool. I mean, it had some bad after it, but the actual day was amazing.
>>
I did. My classmate with whom I was supossed to do the traditional dance (my country thing) didn't come. She didn't even apologize or tell me she wouldn't come. I stood aside and watched everyone have fun with my bleak, dead eyes.

It was years ago. Nothing changed.
>>
>>25517908
that shit was fire senpai
hope you're doing well man, this is gonna sound gay as shit but hearing someone's voice made me realize that everyone on /r9k/ is an actual person and that I should be nicer to people when posting

I haven't slept in over 30 hours so I'm tired as fuck and thinking weird hippy shit so excuse me
>>
I didn't go to the first one, left the second one early
>>
>>25514894

No but I'm gay so I guess it doesn't matter.
>>
I didn't have one because there were 20 people in my graduating class

t. private school
>>
Stayed home, prepping to dm for and d&d session the next day
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.