[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good morning, netcucks. ready for another empty 16 hours sitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1450867973319s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450867973319s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
good morning, netcucks. ready for another empty 16 hours sitting in front of a screen, clicking... searching for an escape that never comes?
>>
This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free-time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow-minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave 4chan. Do anything else.
>>
>>25513853
Yup, I sure am.
>>
Introverts, just because you don't get too often and don't like socializing all that much, you do not have Schizoid Personality Disorder. In fact, the classification was removed from the DSM in 2013. People who truly have anything resembling the disorder truly spend 98% of their time alone, and most likely in the prodromal stages of schizophrenia.
Just because you're an asshole and don't have that much empathy, you do not have Antisocial Personality Disorder. You're most likely a teenager who thinks that, because he acts like a douche to people and "feels no regret", you're a sociopath and therefore a "badass". You're not a real sociopath. A real sociopath would not be lurking around on the Internet. He/she would most likely be manipulating someone in an extremely social-savvy manner, stealing something, or going out and getting what he/she wants in life, with no anxiety whatsoever, at this very moment instead of chatting about pointless shit with insecure people.
Also, stop labeling yourself as peculiar, just because you have poor social skills. You're just a coward who's too afraid to face a little rejection and failure here and there until you become better socially adjusted.
The vast majority of us are normal. Just because your interests are little obscure and you live like a dweller, that doesn't make you "special". You are all fools of the highest caliber.
>>
>>25513916
FUCK, this got me

Fuck you I'm not here to introspect
>>
Post more OP
orig
>>
Get up before noon every day. Schedule out those 6 hours. Personally I use google calendar.
Here's an example:
noon shower
1230 make hot breakfast
1-3 work time. alternate between watching lectures (ted talks, khanacedemy, etc), learning a language, and coding.
3-5 weightlifting/biking/insert exercise here. You could weightlift MWF and bike/run TRS. The more fresh air and sunshine, the better.
5-6 free time for your shitposting
6-3 art absorption. Read classic literature.
Modern literature. Study architecture, or painting. Art. Not video games, not anime. Go to bed by 4am. Now you follow your schedule. Always move on the next thing at the specified time, even if you're not done with your current task. You'll pick it up the next day, and you want to make sure you get to everything. As you proceed, you may find you need more or less time for certain activities, and you can adjust your schedule accordingly. And remember to schedule in time for fun. Don't be too disciplined you don't have fun, get laid and do what you want. You can allow for veg-out-time in the schedule. You can relax knowing that you'll be productive at the appropriate times. As time goes on, assuming you're a NEET, start to shift everything in your schedule earlier by 30-60 minutes. Ultimately, you're shooting to rise with the sun. Nothing feels better than waking up to sunrise.
>>
>>25514139
Yeah, thanks OP
>>
Make peace with yourself and your situation. The way things are.
Stop thinking the world owes you, how destiny/genetics "fucked you over", how those guys have it easier.
Accept things as they are, realize that life is cruel and your circumstances are the ones you were given. You can't do shit about the starting point, but you can move forward.

Don't focus in what was given to you, focus in what you'll achieve.

Eliminate the things you dislike about yourself, about your life. Is as simple as, do you enjoy your job? No? Take steps to change the feeling.
How are you gonna make that? You either make your job more enjoyable, or you change jobs. Simple.
You want a girl? how do you plan to achieve that? Are you too socially inept? Work on that.
Are you piss poor and can't afford a decent living? Work on that too.
>>
>>25513956
I don't care if this is pasta, because it is true.
>>
>>25514139
>waking up around noon
>thinking that's healthy
>>
>>25514254
>not reading the last part

>not thinking that 5-7am is ideal waking time
>>
I want to change the fact that I'm alive, but how do I work on not being a coward?
>>
>>25514308
Why are you a coward
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>25513853
This is a feel I do not know.
>>
>>25514521
Obviously because I want to die but I'm too scared of death.
>>
>>25514555
>>25514573
NEETKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I'M LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE DESU SENPAI
>>
Being a NEET is sweet as long as you dont do it for too long.
>>
>>25514663
I have never not been a NEET and I will never stop until I'm dead.
>>
>>25514594
then you really don't want to, you're just too lazy because you're a netcuck cucked by lack of motivation brought on by reliance of instant gratification. fix yourself, cuck
>>
>>25514663
>>25514696
you can be a netcuck even if you have a job. if your free time is predominantly spent on the internet, you're a netcuck
>>
I've been neet for a long time, years. Most neets here have only been that way for a few months, maybe a year. There's no reason why they couldn't turn back.
>>
>>25515747
netcuck, not neetcuck.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.