[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this is autism / paranoia but does anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: url.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
I don't know if this is autism / paranoia but does anyone here exclusively drink boiled water? I have around 10 bottles of boiled water in the freezer ready for consumption. Yes frozen boiled water for maximum freshness.

>no chlorine
>removes tap taste
>tastes fresher, crisper and neutral

I used to buy bottled water everyday but now i dont have to thanks to this invention.
>>
boiling water just kills the bacteria and germs not the toxins

distill or get a reverse osmosis filter
>>
>>25513270
I don't do this, but that sounds fresh. It's one of those thoughts "at the back of the fridge" in my brain. I would not be surprised if i started doing this in the future. but like>>25513299
said, you should filter it too.
>>
>>25513299
Lol what the fuck do you mean by 'toxins'?
>>
>>25513804
obviously the free radicals that cause xenomorph cancer
>>
>>25513509

>at the back of the fridge

are you the man with the sour cream
>>
>>25513270
Chlorine has a half life of about 6 hours. Putting in a container in the fridge and letting it sit will get rid of that for you.
>>
File: 1425753785715.jpg (661KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
1425753785715.jpg
661KB, 958x775px
why do the jews keep putting things in the water supply?
>>
>>25513849
Dunno what you're talking about. I just thought it was a suitable expression.
>>
>>25513299
>>25513270
you need to add mineral salts back to it if drinking distilled in the long run.

pure water isn't good for ya.
>>
>>25513804
heavy metals and chemicals like fluoride and chlorine
>>
>>25513270
>no chlorine
Chlorine can be evaporated but not chloramine

>removes tap taste
Maybe for you.

>tastes fresher, crisper and neutral
You do realize that boiling water cannot evaporate minerals and metallic ions in it?

Enjoy your placebo feels tho

>>25513299

This guy knows what's up.
>>
filter it trough a lifestraw
>>
you're wasting your time bro

if you truly think the government is putting stuff in the water, then you have to stop eating food you don't produce as well. and make sure to raise it with fertilizer your produced yourself and only captured and distilled rainwater.

if you're concerned about fluoride, it's been over 50 years since they've started doing that and any effects it would have had by now are clearly not so major as to be worth avoiding.

if you just don't like the tap taste, then move to a municipality with a better water supply and/or treatment process.
>>
>>25513929
>Maybe for you.

was removing toxins from the water part of your plan?
>>
>>25513943
>thinking captured and distilled rainwater does it
semiticmanwarminghands.jpg
>>
>>25513943
>distilled rainwater

>he thinks the jews don't have machines that create rain clouds already filled with mind controlling chemicals

top pleb
>>
>>25513977
you're just proving my point, you can't avoid it.
>>
>>25513950
If i pull that chlorine off, would you die?
>>
>>25513849
His name his frisgebro, and you don't disrespect him by calling him man with the sour cream; he is so much more than that
>>
I never do this. I just drink my delicious clean fresh water straight from the well.

Don't you have wells and springs where you're from? Also, you're a cuck if you drink chlorinated and or fluoridated water. It's literally industrial waste and they're making you pay to dispose of it. If anything at all you should just filter, UV, and O3 the water. Chlorine and flouride aren't even good at antimicrobial shit.
>>
File: strangelove.jpg (6KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
strangelove.jpg
6KB, 290x174px
PRECIOUS
BODILY
FLUIDS
>>
>>25513943

Are you retarded? Do you think the government isn't putting chemicals in the tap water?
>>
>>25513950

It evidently wasn't part of your plan because you just boiled it instead of filtering it.
>>
>>25513943
dude i hear all that stuff about fluoride i looked into it and it sounds like a bunch of crazy stuff until I came across an article about how water sources are being covered with plastic balls now instead of tarp type things because it was cheaper and easier way to do it. That's when I found out part of the reason why they cover the water source is UV rays effecting the fluoride when it sits out in the sunlight long enough causes a chemical reaction and then the fluoride can cause the problems "conspiracy people" rant about. I'm not saying it happens just that it's not 100% crazy talk they have a point if certain conditions happen.
>>
File: 1425509789653.jpg (21KB, 296x314px) Image search: [Google]
1425509789653.jpg
21KB, 296x314px
>>25514044
ignore than goyim, fluoride is very safe
>>
>>25513943
>if you're concerned about fluoride, it's been over 50 years since they've started doing that and any effects it would have had by now are clearly not so major as to be worth avoiding.
>clearly not so major as to be worth avoiding.

>igoring the fact that people are avoiding it like crazy now
>>
>>25514042
They expect some chemicals in the wreckage, brother.
>>
>>25514044
>came across an article about how water sources are being covered with plastic balls

Link?
>>
>>25514008
I drink chlorinated water. So I'm a cuckold? I do have a fantasy of wanting to see my girlfriend get fucked by another man as she humiliates me, but I never knew drinking chlorinated water finally qualified me as one.
>>
>>25514081
I can't find the exact one I was out of town on a work computer so I couldn't save it, I tried googling plastic balls water source cover or something but too many entries to find it again.
>>25514061
Hey man you ever considered what you contribute to the internet? Like wikipedia is an unreliable source but people learn lots of stuff from it. Like if you had everything you ever input text wise on the internet put in front of you for you to read what would you think about that person? You really want the internet to look like that? When you die what do you think your best accomplishment of all the things you've done in the past will be? You think if you got a chance to consider what you did day in and out with your life you'd be satisfied with the person you are? I'm going to give you a little bit of advice that I use. Decide what kind of person you want to be and start fucking acting like it.
>>
File: 2006-1210testdecline.png (11KB, 331x249px) Image search: [Google]
2006-1210testdecline.png
11KB, 331x249px
>>25513943

Here's something to hmmm on.
>>
>people drink tap water

What the fuck.
>>
>>25513270
>not realizing that ALL bottled water is boiled before it is packaged.
>>
>>25513850

extremely false. leave a glass of water out for a day and it tastes fucking disgusting. chloriney in fact
>>
>>25514081
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/08/150812-shade-balls-los-angeles-California-drought-water-environment/
>>
>>25513270
i hope you put it in cans when you're done boiling op or all the awful stuff will leak back through the plastic and undo your hardwork
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.