[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else treat their life like a game? I have no interest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1450365667703.jpg (45KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450365667703.jpg
45KB, 1024x1024px
Anybody else treat their life like a game?

I have no interest or hobbies, I don't care for any people in this world. Myself included.

I'm 22, personality disorder af and unloved, but I'm very well adapted to hiding my feels and my pretending to be various types of people.

What I've decided to do is instead of just ending it all, pretend I'm playing the Sims.

See how far I can get in this world coming from a nothing childhood and a broken home. So far I've got a degree and a job in that field;

I'm trying to minimise my costs to a bare minimum see how much money I can accumulate and then see where I go from there, I'll keep you all updated.

I'm doing a life long social experiment basically.
>>
>>25512523
>So far I've got a degree and a job in that field;

Stopped reading. You're just a failed normie.
>>
File: monk.jpg (28KB, 288x389px) Image search: [Google]
monk.jpg
28KB, 288x389px
>>25512523
but you're human. and as human you have free will and a soul. treat life as an experiment, but make it one that has its basis in being true to yourself. in seeing how far you can go. in how great you can become in yourself. in how much you can live up to your own vision for your own self!

not in self-denial. you are human. and a man at that. the past can only imprison you for as long as you lock it away in yourself out of fear. go into yourself and face it. face the shame, guilt, anger, regret, insecurity. face it all

go into your self and face your dragon.
>>
>>25512655

I tried to do all that, it worked out in realising how alone I am. All I ever wanted was to be wanted. It's a shame, but I think this is the last straw.

I'm like a petulant child, kicked over the whole game with no shame screaming "I ain't playing if I can't win."
>>
>>25512523
I do that too actually, it's like one big RPG to me. Working it is grinding strength and endurance, practicing instruments gives me exp, and work gives me money to spend on upgrades.

It actually works, and makes things a lot more fun.
>>
>>25512785
you haven't slayed the dragon. you haven't freed yourself yet. face yourself and your loneliness
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.