[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come so many guys fall for this shit? I've always found

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1346_Owen_1372359761.png (206KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1346_Owen_1372359761.png
206KB, 340x340px
How come so many guys fall for this shit?

I've always found this guys to be so god damn cringey and fake......so then.....why do so many guys love this shit?

Is it because im just autistic? Do normies actually find this shit to be not cringe-worthy? I just don't get it, I will never get it......

Whose the target audience here for this PUA shit? My guess is it's for failed normies right? Not robots.....
>>
It gives ugly guys hope
>>
>>25512038
OK but im asking who the target audience is.

Failed normies right?
>>
Well it's actually good stuff if you can ignore the esoteric bullshit parts. The target audience is Elliot Rodger types. Robots don't really care about status and image. We aren't trying to win approval out of insecurity.
>>
>>25512030
I can't watch this shit anymore, it gives me a unquenchable rage and bloodlust.
>>
>>25512139
Their bootcamps have so many indians and asians
>>
>>25512030
wow buddy calm down
if it doesnt resonate with you then go do something else
you do have something else to do.. don't you?

namaste
:^)
>>
>>25512139
That's the thing though.

The whole PUA community seems very materialist and very insecure. I just can't relate to the logic they use in order to go out there and get women. It's like...their focus is 100% around this false image they can put up in the hopes of getting a GF to like them.

WTF is all this shit? Do women actually respond to this? I don't fucking get it. I just cringe at thinking about how these people act........how can women like that?

I just want to be confident and believe in myself without all the materialistic bullshit and ego/bragging fuckery that these guys promote.
>>
I only watched one of this guy's videos and he seemed pretty predatory in a way that made me feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>25512201
explain more?

For me it's like, if i have to do all these things these PUA/dating guru guys say u need to do to get a GF...........then fuck it....its not worth it, id rather stay kv
>>
>>25512291
He and his girlfriend found a foreign girl crying and alone in a diner or some place and offered her a shoulder to cry on, then convinced her to get into a cab with them back to their place, presumably to fuck.
>>
>>25512183
They actually teach to be yourself and own your flaws. The instructors have different styles and you just take the stuff you like from the instructor you relate to. Yes it works. Some of the stuff is deadly. Like you can guarantee get a girl if you can make her jealous. They call confidence and stuff "inner game".
>>
>>25512030
Because it works if you work at it.
>>
You robots are sitting here arguing about this while they're getting their 200th lay.
>>
>>25512030
>paid actresses
thats it
>>
>>25512776
I'd rather have 0 lays, than have 200 and be riddled with STDs.

YOLO - in that you only live once, so you may as well live without STD's.
>>
>>25512030
i hate the term creepy but this guy is THE platonic creep
>>
It's called seduction because they seduce dudes out of their money. Women aren't even involved.
>>
>>25512183
>I just want to be confident and believe in myself without all the materialistic bullshit and ego/bragging fuckery that these guys promote.

Like everyone else. Why do you judge people who actually try to do something with it? I read RSD book before they got famous like now and it all made sense. Communicating with people does suck and it is more about tricks than actually being somebody. Such is a life in the zone.
>>
>>25512382
>presumably to fuck
or to butcher and sell her organs on the dark web
>>
>>25512038
he is amazing with women though

if you work so hard that your game because exactly what women like, then it doesn't matter how ugly you are
>>
File: 1451782299132.jpg (50KB, 631x796px) Image search: [Google]
1451782299132.jpg
50KB, 631x796px
Women are nothing more than a fleshlight to him.
He manipulates women into fucking him and makes feminist assblasted, he's alright.
>>
Honestly I've never seen a PUA get hot girls constantly, unless they look like Chad. They all seem to get girls in their league, but a lot of them. Which will happen naturally if you go out to clubs enough times and focus on taking sluts home, even with zero "PUA skill".
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.