[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Thanks for taking me out to lunch, anon! You're such

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

File: file.png (537KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
537KB, 500x500px
>Thanks for taking me out to lunch, anon! You're such a good friend!

>So, what is it you wanted to ask me?
>>
This sort of hurts. I can't imagine myself even sitting next to her.

10/10 feel like killing myself
>>
Can you and Chad drop me off on the way back to your place? I want to watch AGDQ. Thanks for letting me come to dinner and don't worry I'll pay for everything, my fortnightly neetbux payment just arrived last night.
>>
Would you give me a footjob under the table?
>>
Are you a virgin? If not, don't answer, just get up and leave. leave the food too, that looks good
>>
N-nothing
>>
>>25511827
abloo, i'm a 3/10 and this 9/10 stunner doesn't want my dick in her holes!
>>
>>25512109
You feeling okay dude?
>>
This isn't my computer
What happened?
>>
>>25511827
i really like you as more than a friend.
well, how do you feel about me?
>>
>>25512147
Hahaha anon! You know you're like a brother to me!
>>
>>25512147
Anon.. You want to know my real feelings? How I really feel about you? I think you're pathetic. I think you're the most pathetic person I've ever known. When I first saw you I thought you were only quiet because you were shy and intelligent, I really did. But since then I've come to realize that you're just an angry, bitter, egotistical freak who thinks he is somehow destined for greatness despite having no talent at anything he does. You are worthless. You are so delusional it's actually sad. You think just because you can't interact with people that you're somehow better than them, and that just because you listen to all this weird music and stuff that you're somehow special? I mean are you kidding me? And not only that but you're so clingy. You praise me all the time yet you make little snide remarks about everyone you see. It's like you're trying to trap me in your pathetic little existence and expect me to find your loneliness mysterious or interesting. Well I don't, and I'm leaving, and I'll know better from now on to presume anything about lonely guys like you, because I really don't want to waste my time again.
>>
>>25512109
tfw 8/10 face, still no gf.
>>
>>25512176
Leave the food
>>
>>25511827
Umm.. A-are you a v-virgin?
>>
>>25511827

>Hm? you're eating that burger for real? You going to get yourself fat!

N-no, blablabla

>haha, just kidding :- D I mean you're the perfect weight right now, though a little weight there won't be half bad >;p

ablablable Xp

>actually I might be able to help you with that...
>>:d
;p

That's how it's done, nerds
>>
File: 1451866235264.jpg (46KB, 518x938px) Image search: [Google]
1451866235264.jpg
46KB, 518x938px
>>25511827
ouchee
>>
>>25511827
I-i saw the Facebook photo of you and Chad... D-did you do anything? S-sexual?

> I don't think that's any of your business Anon. Why do you care?
>>
>>25511827

> hey sonia ,why do you look so down, aren't you happy you finally out of the house and here at this awesome restaurant?

> "I am okay anon, thanks again for taking me out"

> but?

> well there is this guy , and we constantly fighting over stupid things. I think I need your advise.
>>
>>25512232
Did you ever fucking talk to a girl?
:p :p :p :p
>>
File: 319811.jpg (145KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
319811.jpg
145KB, 1280x800px
>>25511827
>You're such a good friend!
Daaamn, I would spill my spaghetti real quick
>>
File: 1341397871523s.jpg (2KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
1341397871523s.jpg
2KB, 125x104px
>>25511827
>Oh thanks Stacy, I was just asking you to describe in extreme detail the last sexual encounter you had that you enjoyed a lot.
>>
>>25511827
You gonna eat that burger bb? You know I gotta bulk up ;^)

Please be my gf
>>
>>25511883
This desu.
Not worth it if she's been with others.
>>
File: whenyouacceptthatmetagamingisok.jpg (216KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
whenyouacceptthatmetagamingisok.jpg
216KB, 900x900px
>>25511827

I've been considering if I should I pick fireball or lightning as 3rd level offensive spell for my sorcerer. I know, I know, fireball is objectivelly better but you see, although I usually pick fireball every time I've been told this GM I found on roll20 has some random encounter tables filled with lots of fire resistant creatures that he'll probably use on his upcoming campaign. I'm conflicted about whether that would be too much metagaming though.

What do you think Stacy?
>>
>>25511827
i just don't know what to play
i have so many games but i dont play them
>>
>>25511827

Stacy why are you so nice to me?
It hurts my feelings to pretend that I don't want to pump your every hole full of my big cums.
I'll have you know that this is the last year I'll be your friend if you don't put out. I swear to god one more year of that and I'll end up killing myself, raping you or raping you and then killing myself.
>>
>>25511827
If I take away your burger, will you die?
>>
>>25511827
>that bun to meat ratio
0/10 wouldnoteat/10
>>
>>25513228
Way too much metagaming
>>
>>25511827
Likewise, I'm glad we are!
Oh right, the romantic cues crash-course and such you offered to provide. I don't know where to start; let's pretend I can't even detect signs and hints women give. What would be actual hints that aren't more false-positives than actual hints?
>>
>>25511827

Stacy I've been wanting to ask you for quite some time now... are you a trap?
Oh god, please be a trap, please oh please merciful good god of Abraham allow this woman to have a dick!
>>
>>25511827

I think you would look better bald.
Would you let me shave your head?
Preeettyyy pleeeease? *smileyface*
>>
>>25511827

I've been stalking you everyday for the past seven years, collecting every fingernail your nervously bite and spit.
My psychiatrist told me to stop but I can't do it alone.
You'll have to either stop biting off chunk of your nails or start swallowing.
>>
>>25512232
Have a load of this cringefag. That is the creepiest fucking response ever. Have you seriously ever talked to a woman before?
>>
>>25511827

I've been meaning to ask you for the longest time now...
Why are you wearing a steelwool sweater?
I mean, who even makes something like that, where is this sort of thing even sold, why would anyone wear clothing made of this stuff at all?
>>
>>25512109
>This is a 9/10 to Americans
That's practice gf material.
>>
>>25512176
Wow you're a great friend.
>>
>>25511864
hhaha. m8
>>
>>25511827

You know with how you always wear those really baggy weird clothing that don't show an inch of skin bellow your neck I never saw your cleavage, not an inch of bewbs at all.

Do you even have tits stacy? Would mind flashing them to me real quick just so I know I'm not dating a 12 year old boy?
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 650x366px
>>25512232
Ok mate

fwrhjud
>>
>>25512167
oh well, i'm being serious with you. i really do like you but, if that's the way you feel then i don't think we can be friends anymore.

>>25512176
to be honest, i think you might be projecting a little bit. i mean sure, i may have some problems, but don't pretend that you're perfect. if that's really the way you feel then why did you put up with it for so long? even if you had the best intentions they were still made up of lies. i thought that if you were my friend, you'd have the guts to tell me the truth but, i guess i was wrong. mature people, when they are bothered they don't just put up with it.. that's what door mats do. real friends would just be sincere. anyway fine, get out of here if that's how you feel.
>>
>>25511827

Would you let me lick your face?

You'd have to take off your make up first, I already know how it tastes, I tasted it when you were not looking.
>>
>>25511827

It's bittersweet isn't it?

My cum I mean. I rubbed it all over your food. I came a little on your water bottle too.
You're welcome.
>>
>>25511864
underated post desu
>>
>>25513989
She is, instead of letting you continue your meaningless existence, you now have an excuse to kill yourself.
>>
>>25511827
emily you piece of shit whore fuck out of my life already. HOW DID YOU EVEN GET HERE YOU STALKING SLUT FUCK OFF!
>>
>>25511827

I've been paying a whore to suck my dick while I look to videos of you talking Stacy. I concentrate only and solely on your lips and while I'm getting my dick sucked by a professional I pretend its you.

You Stacy, sucking my deep, slow and sweet, then deep and fast and faster and faster then slow and sweet again.

I would take my time with your pretty mouth Stacy, I know I would, I'd appreciate every second of it, I know I would.

What I've been wanting to ask is if you could let me make a video of your mouth, your pretty little mouth, showing your tongue and your throat and the delicious way your throat muscles contract and relax and your tongue swirl and you uvula moves back and forth as you breath back and forth and when you talk a th and your tongue touches your teeth yes I wanna see that I wanna see that so much I wanna cum while I look to the insides of your mouth while you breath and say th th th that would be amazing, would save me the trouble of bribing your dentist and your speech therapist again but those are useless now stacy they're still photographs I need moving pictures of your mouth I can't help myself any longer stacy and you'll do it for me yes you'll do it I know you will won't you stacy I'm ready when you're ready we can start right here right now I brought my camera stacy now aaah open wide good girl good girl
>>
>I... I-I have to tell you...
>What is it, anon?
>Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
File: 1.jpg (67KB, 1262x723px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
67KB, 1262x723px
>>25514107
>if that's really the way you feel why did you put up with it for so long
I just woke up and i'm already crying, god damn
>>
>>25513423
Only anon who notices the important things
>>
>>25511827
*Deep sigh*
Just eat your fucking food.
>>
>>25511827

>le cute girl who dates you but thinks you're pathetic may may
>>
>>25511827
>beta orbiters set up "date"attempts by taking her to a restaurant and getting her some thing to eat

>women never do anything for them

Fine, you don't have to date/fuck them, but you're a shit friend anyway if you don't do something similar for them after taking you out.
>>
>>25511827
you gonna eat that?
>>
File: 1391710863578.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1391710863578.gif
20KB, 633x758px
>n-nothing... you look lovely by the way
>please e-excuse me I have to go to the toilet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVn3bEQfSsE&list=PL3vCMBMAqQ_1nDIASD6ZY--_IZvEfa9oQ&index=87
>>
I just wanted to tell you that

We wuz kingz n shieet
>>
>>25513228
fantastic post
>>
>>25511827
Can I have the keys to your parents cottage? Wanna take my GF up there for the weekend.
>>
>implying I have money to invite someone to lunch
>implying I could afford going to a restaurant even by myself
>>
>>25511827

If I were you I'd be the sluttiest slut ever.
Are you virgin?
>>
>>25512176
Way to project senpai
>>
>>25511827

Stacy if I had a time machine I wouldn't give a flying fuck about you.

Oh and you say you are my friend but I've told you real friends suck each other dick no homo, if you had a dick I'd totally suck it no homo since you're such a good friend and all, so why don't you suck my dick?
No homo.
>>
>>25512176
This is 95% of robots.
>>
>>25511827

Your thread is dying Stacy. I'll bump it no more.
Farewell m'lady.
>>
>>25512232
I read ever every xp and xd as a loud fart noise
>>
>>25511827

I'm sorry m'lady I told you I wouldn't bump your thread again but I couldn't resist, seeing you go down the pages with all those filthy normie threads that get rightfully ignored I felt a rage in my heart and had to rescue you.
>>
>>25511827

Would you love a monsterman?
>>
>>25513959
>This is a 9/10 to non french

That's date rape material m8.
>>
>>25512109

>hurr le 1/10 is a 9/10

roastie gettin toastie
>>
>>25512176
I have heard of your paintings too, well enough; God has given you one face, and you make yourselves another: you jig, you amble, and you lisp, and nick-name God's creatures, and make your wantonness your ignorance. Go to, I'll no more on't; it hath made me mad. I say, we will have no more marriages: those that are married already, all but one, shall live; the rest shall keep as they are. To a nunnery, go.
>>
>>25512176
Don't think I won't hit you just because you're a girl.
>>
>>25511827

There's your answer right there. She answered your question before you even had the chance to ask.
>>
>>25511827
Stop posting her.

She makes my heart melt and it hurts.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (133KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
133KB, 1600x1200px
>>25511827
>n-nothing, y-you too
>>
>>25512176
don't forget the using "muh mental illness" as a crutch.
>>
>>25511864
Agdq became shit the last 2 years it used to be so gun and good. They shouldnt have banned a lot of people for just having fun
>>
you guys are sad but i lost ags on runescape im the only one who deserves to be suicidal
>>
>>25511827
Is that awful thing on your head a wig? It had better be...
>>
>>25511827
u want sum fuk?

tfw orgignal
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.