[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw he was born with good genetics >tfw he is good looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1409507732956.png (132KB, 388x399px) Image search: [Google]
1409507732956.png
132KB, 388x399px
>tfw he was born with good genetics
>tfw he is good looking
>tfw his parents supported his curiosity and cultivated his talents
>tfw he met his sweetheart while young and got married and had children in his twenties
>tfw he always had a supportive family
>tfw he got his dream job pretty much given to him
>tfw he tells you that you are miserable because you don't try hard enough
>>
>>25508354
Stop whining, please.
>>
>>25508579
Disregard that, for a second i thought this was reddit. Bookmarks fucked up somehow..
>>
>>25508579
>>25508612
go to bed anon you're messed up
>>
>>25508354

>this person doesn't actually exist but it makes you feel better to invent a perfect strawman to rage against
>>
I feel you, OP, my chad friend had everything fucking handed to him and even though he should have failed college was allowed to pass with a high grade by his lecturer. I on the other hand was absent with mental health and my grades were docked. I quit after that.
>>
>>25508993
>OP's claims are unfounded because you feel better believing in your just world fallacy
>>
>tfw you hear your dad asking mom "how the fuck did we raise such weird kids."
>>
>>25508354
Suck it up faggot, the world doesn't owe you shit. Maybe if you get out of your basement and take a shower for once you would get a gf. :^)
>>
>>25509153
he should also just be him self.
>>
>>25509182
Yeah, just be confident and get /fit/ and you'll turn into Chad, I promise.
>>
File: 135315135.jpg (39KB, 396x398px) Image search: [Google]
135315135.jpg
39KB, 396x398px
>perceives himself as a victim of the world
>thinks everyone who has achieved anything was just "privileged"
>takes offense to any suggestion of self-improvement or insight

Hey, you know who else thinks like that?
Every single human being born after 1990.
>>
>tfw he tells you that you are miserable because you don't try hard enough

He's right. Those who are not given things in life through genetics or chance, need to work harder than those lucky people to achieve their goals.
>>
>>25509633
this would be fine so long as working hard was sure to reward you, but it's not.
>>
File: 1418049404855.jpg (51KB, 450x432px) Image search: [Google]
1418049404855.jpg
51KB, 450x432px
for all the talk of privilege these days, people seem very hesitant to talk about the only privilege that matters: wealth

probably because so many of these social justice activists are spoiled little faggots whose parents make 6 figure salaries and have financed their entire lives
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.