[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Leauge of Legends/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: imgres.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Need a duo partner, lets go play a ranked game right now. Post your username
>>
Rank?

Making this original.
>>
im not carrying a scrub from /r9k/. /v/ and /vg/ is pretty terrible overall, only a handful of them are plat and above.

r9k would be bronze 5
>>
I forget what you need, I have two accounts.

Anyways just post if you wanna play, I don't mind firing up league. It should be DamnNiggies
>>
>>25508249
That cartoon game is for casual 14 year olds

Kill yourself
>>
>in masters
>no one ever believes me online
w/e
>>
File: gg ez.png (375KB, 1043x518px) Image search: [Google]
gg ez.png
375KB, 1043x518px
>playing rankeds in preseason
Also this game is super easy when playing normals
>>
plat something have a gold smurf haven't played in two months....
what rank?
>>
any plat shitters around?
>>
>talk a lot of shit
>tfw im actually stuck in high gold.
>>
>>25509990
>2/24/4
How is that even possible? You have like 1,000,000 ways to escape
>>
>>25510043

not him but Ez only has that short range blink, and its a long CD. its super easy to squish ez
>>
>>25510066
He has flash as well, and being ranged too there should be no way to somehow rack up 24 deaths.
>>
>>25510043
You mean the short range E with 0,5 sec cast time?
Anyway, that game i called and locked mid when suddenly some Yasuo instalocked. So i agreed to o bot, even though i hate it there, since i can't gank and when i arrived on lane i found out my supp is full AD and stealing my farm. So i decided that instead of tryharding and raging, i will troll.

It was pretty fun actually, enemy team tried to ignore me and not kill me, so while they were having 3v3 fights on mid, i was in middle of it, dancing like the disco boy i am.
>>
>>25510087
Otherwise you are true, most of the games i don't even get close to an enemy, unless its some nigger like Kha or Rengar
>>
>tfw stuck at silver 5, suck at league
>tfw finally uninstalled it

feels good. i'm free
but honestly i wish i was better. the game can be really, really fun when people are smart and not tilting/trolling
>>
>>25510144

i play garen and i run over ezreal's. after that e blink he's donezo
>>
>>25510275
I'd buy Aclarity boots and magic pene. When chasing me you would get at least three Qs in your face, making you half of HP, which is the point where most people decide its better to back off.
Also i can E over wall, if he flashes after me, i still got my flash to flash back.
>>
>tfw two accounts in diamond s4
>tfw took a break for 9 months
>tfw came back and stuck in mid plat s5

feelsbadman.png
>>
How the fuck do you get out of gold I'm stuck at gold 2.
>>
"Rev the race car" on the oce server.
Just dropped out of d5 but at least I got it for season rewards. Will duo smurf with people if they want ...

Also the name of the race car is rev, it's not a verb.
>>
fuck off you normal fag cunts.
>>
If you play a lot of league at least once a day instead of a game, practice a new language for the average of 20-45 minutes.
>>
You play EUW? Plat 3 callin in
>>
League of Legends is an awful game, only bad or extremely competitive players could enjoy it, and considering everyone here is a spineless child, it's definitely the former.

t. diamond
>>
How to escape plat? Got two accounts to plat 1, still cannot pass the diamond promos, like ever. Feels bad
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.