[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to walk 20 minutes to a crowded gym full of dudebros

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (38KB, 487x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 487x371px
>have to walk 20 minutes to a crowded gym full of dudebros and normies because dad is too selfish to get a powerrack in a house with FIVE fucking floors and tons of empty rooms, even if we save money in the long run

retarded dads general I guess
>>
>"It's way too cold here"
>stable 20 degrees celcius, and instead of just putting on one of the dozens of sweaters, he turns the heater up
My father isn't a bad person, he's just really stupid and basically breathes hypocrisy on top of that.
>>
File: 1346465406743.png (504KB, 535x570px) Image search: [Google]
1346465406743.png
504KB, 535x570px
>>25508069

fuck off, fucking faggot
>>
>>25508069
fuck the power rack bro. Just get these stands, learn how to fail squats, and you should be fine. You can basically do all lifts from this.

http://www.amazon.com/Yaheetech-Adjustable-Standard-Stands-Barbell/dp/B00SAMB0YK/ref=sr_1_4?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1451980505&sr=1-4&keywords=squat+stand

80 dollars, cheap as shit
>>
File: 1449123736007.jpg (55KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1449123736007.jpg
55KB, 514x536px
>>25508069
Your father probably just doesn't want to spend ~300 on exercise equipment only for his lazy ass son to give it up a week later.
walk your fat ass to the gym. it'll do you some good, you lazy fuck. you sound like a spoiled child
>>
>>25508152
but anon, you are completely correct, except I've worked out at another gym for 12 months but there's so much hassle between walking there to changing clothes and showering when you could really do it in 45 minutes at home.
>>
>>25508180
Then pay for the machine yourself, or accept that in life you have to do things you don't want to do sometimes
>>
File: image.png (246KB, 1136x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246KB, 1136x717px
>>25508200
literally what I did
>tell him I can even pay for it and my younger brothers and him can use it, it's not just for me
>"the floor will break if you lift 1000kg"
>next day he switches to some other shitty excuse
>>
>"I'm going to the ER" -My Dad
>has a 95% blockage in two arteries
>narrowly avoided a fatal heart attack
What a retard amirite?
>>
>>25508231
then just walk the extra 20 mins to the gym ffs
stop whining
>>
>father is rich as fuck
>owns a 80K Maserati
>plans on getting a Ferrari and Lamborghini soon
>yells at me for doctor and psychiatrist bills
>>
File: image.png (1012KB, 1098x947px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1012KB, 1098x947px
>>25508413
>20min to gym
>20min back
>15min in the locker rom
>10 min in the gym shower
>10~ min waiting for some skeleton to stop curling in the squat rack

more than an hour wasted on not even lifting, but doing boring shit when instead I could've been lifting at home and be done in 50 minutes
>>
>>25508650
Then get your own fucking place. His house, his rules.
>>
>>25508691
Hi dad, how's it going?:)
>>
>5 floors
>still being a tard bot
>>
My dad watches conspiracy videos online by unknown YouTubers and takes everything as fact.

Conspiracies include:
- General Illuminati bullshit
- Obama is the anti-christ
- Etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if he supports Trump desu. If not him then definitely Ben Carson
>>
why not move out? I had a bench and some free weights at my parents place but still moved because I was at odds with their rules, you're an adult, right?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.