[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking of my suicide note to be lyrics to a song thats

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: flcl-pic5.jpg (61KB, 538x537px) Image search: [Google]
flcl-pic5.jpg
61KB, 538x537px
I was thinking of my suicide note to be lyrics to a song thats very close to me

remember the flowers you picked when we crossed over madison? you were so sure you found yourself that you branded it into an oak- the one you swore reached through the sky and swallowed the city line. you had yet to hit twenty-three (an age that would swallow you).

Do you think this will be good?
>>
nah that's cringy

just give closure to people you care about and tell them it's not their fault
>>
>>25507825

i don't know but i imagined some emo boy writing these lyrics about a girl and it made me feel.
>>
>>25507825
I wouldn't sweat it. Once you're dead, you won't care what your note said.
Actually, suicide notes always seemed silly to me. Anyone who finds your corpse is just going to read what they want into the words you left, so why leave any? Make it more of a mystery for them, so they spend the rest of their days wondering 'why didn't he leave a note'.
>>
>>25507851
its more like a sad dad
>>
it's stupid to make it about song lyrics
and you picked a terrible band. even in death you care about image

if i suicide, the note will be apologizing to my parents, brother and four other people i wronged. also begging to have a quiet private funeral.
>>
>tfw dont own a depressed, directionless boy
>tfw you wont castrate him and show his father that his little boy isn't a boy anymore
>will never watch the fathers reaction of how I just stole his son from him and made him into a girl
>>
op here, im gonna just leave the thread, im sorry i thought it was nice
>>
File: bACzQux.png (126KB, 1007x813px) Image search: [Google]
bACzQux.png
126KB, 1007x813px
>>25507973
Don't listen to them, wasn't my way of doing it but I think it's nice.
>>
>>25507973
im sorry i was mean >>25507920

im used to shitting on bands while in /mu/ all the time.
>>
>>25507900

i do not know this feel yet, sad dad.
>>
>>25508032
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlR-x1e9jkI
its this band and song
>>
>Last night, 3:30 in the morning, Death on my front porch
>Can feel him itching to take me with him, hail death, fuck you waiting for
>Like a question no one mention, he turns around, hands me his weapon
>He slurs, "Use at your discretion, it's been a pleasure, Stefan"

Use this instead
>>
>>25507825
that's fucking gay as shit, go off with something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0

preferably the "aww shit I'm feeling it" part
>>
Mine is gonna be something simple, you don't want to leave everyone with a long cryptic letter. Something like this:

This wasn't an accidental overdose, this was purposeful. I'm sorry, I can't handle it anymore. Please don't let this affect your life. Forgive me, forgive yourself, and move on with your lives. I'm just going to sleep now, you know how much I love to sleep. I'm at peace now.
>>
>>25507825
Livin on a prayer is generally an acceptable choice.
>>
File: 1451981383445.jpg (55KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451981383445.jpg
55KB, 640x960px
>>25508465
^ this is my way of saying don't do it family
>>
empire empire, good taste

but don't make your suicide note lyrics
>>
That's a pretty cheesy suicide note.
My only suicide note will be written on my clothes. I'll have no pants or underwear on, my dick buried in a fleshlight while wearing a t-shirt bearing the words, "I will live forever in memes".
I die happy knowing I may potentially have pictures of my death scene posted online by a confused railway worker, to be discovered by idiots online and reposted in a variety of new contexts as an off-colour joke until it reaches the normie masses as a watered down phrase they can spout en masse in blogs and Facebook statuses.
In death, I will finally become a normie.
>>
>>25507850
Probably your best bet. Tell them everything that you wished you told them, and then tell them in real life.
>>
>>25508017
I'm sure he/she would've appreciated this in case he/she is already gone.
Idk I appreciate it
>>
More proof that suicide fags are attention seeking faggots. This thread is a perfect example and the song shit is icing on the narcissistic cake. Just write you're sorry and do it you baby. But then you'd be dead and couldn't get attention!
>>
File: SmugAnimeGirl(256).jpg (14KB, 536x459px) Image search: [Google]
SmugAnimeGirl(256).jpg
14KB, 536x459px
>lyrics to a song
>suicide note
>implying people care about what is on your fucking dumb note after you are dead
>caring about what happens after you are dead

no wonder you are planning on killing yourself
>>
i've always thought about this

I was gonna quote Bladee and be like "I be gone maybe one day ill be back"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.