[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kissless virgin here can someone explain this pic to me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: pic_068_clean_790.jpg (62KB, 790x775px) Image search: [Google]
pic_068_clean_790.jpg
62KB, 790x775px
kissless virgin here

can someone explain this pic to me?
>>
>>25507226

looks like a plucked chicken.
>>
if you've ever shaved your pubes you should understand
>>
Irritation from shaving
>>
>>25507240
it is plucked chicken or some kind of an octopus but it says 'shaved yesterday' and not 'plucked yesterday'

what the fuck
>>
>>25507226

The image resembles a highly used vagina with hair stubble.
>>
when girls don't shave often enough or when they don't wax, they have stubble and redness and ingrown hairs and it looks gross
>>
Dude shave your pubes, you will get the exact same thing.
>>
>>25507226
How about shaving your legs or pubic hair since you cant grow a beard, without any shaving cream / soap or anything else of the likes and see what happens.

Dumb cunt. So many 12 year old's browse r9k.
>>
File: 1422781154017.jpg (139KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1422781154017.jpg
139KB, 400x395px
>tfw wife waxes and has perfect innie pussy

thank you jesus
>>
>>25507308
And yet here you are posting on r9k, shes probably either fat or ugly as fuck.
>>
>>25507306
Why would I need to shave my dick, not like I know any women irl?
>>
>>25507306
you don't even have to shave your stupid roastie though
>>
>>25507306
>having any need to shave pubes/legs
spotted the normie
>>
>>25507324
neither, she's asleep. stay mad though.
>>
>>25507308
so when she waxes does she have to go to a parlor or something and have a bunch of strangers stare into her cooch?
>>
>>25507226
razor burn

are you a kissless virgin who's never shaved?
>>
>>25507399
She has some woman do it for like ~$50 each month. If she is paraded around with legs open afterward I have no idea.
>>
>>25507362
don't think anon was saying you should be spending all your time with her, he's just pointing out that you spend your time away from your wife browsing a board solely dedicated to hating women
>>25507434
it lasts the whole month? does she have fair hair?
>>
>>25507469
I usually post on /tv/ but as usual I'm banned for 3 days so here I am killing time. She has red hair so it's fairer than most darker haired girls and she's young so that may play into it, but yeah it is usually about 3-4 weeks before I start noticing faint regrowth, I would recommend all guys try to get their girls to do it, i.e. pay for it for them
>>
>>25507226
Shaved pussy is smooth for about 2 hours before it turns into a stubbly, irritated mess
>>
>>25507469
Waxing/epilating usually lasts around a month. I'm a dark-haired woman and i consider myself to be pretty hairy and had the results last for weeks. It really depends on the person's hair regrowth.
>>
>>25507226
gross af tbfh
>>
>women are gross
who would have thought! Figures really.
>>
>>25507771
Be my gf please please please kudasai
>>
>>25507226
this I why I felt immense guilt when my gf shaved her pubic area
>>
>tfw male
>obsessive about pubic area, plucked hairs
>Got ingrown hairs and ulcers
>Had to get antibiotic cream
>Finally getting better/less obsessive
>Scars all over groin
>>
>>25507533
>>25507362
>>25507308
>pretending to have a wife to brag to strangers
>>
>>25509783
there have always been a few married posters you dip
>>
When pubes grow back after shaving it's common to get ingrown hairs and other problems like that.
>>
>>25507306
lolmadroastie
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.