[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop yourself from thinking about her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (147KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 641x600px
How do you stop yourself from thinking about her?
>>
You don't. She'll be always there. It's the fucking worst when you know she's sucking Chad's dick and you can't do jackshit about it.
>>
after long enough there is no her
>>
with time and experience. you just get better with dealing with emotions and shit.
>>
File: azwsxedcrfvtgbyhnu.jpg (79KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
azwsxedcrfvtgbyhnu.jpg
79KB, 640x920px
Couldn't find my less shitty one. I had to use google
>>
>>25506744
drugs and time
>>
File: hot little girl with icecream.jpg (756KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
hot little girl with icecream.jpg
756KB, 2400x1800px
>>25506744
By lusting after little girls instead. "Her" is fucking chads, while little girls share your virginity.
>>
File: 1451855128006.jpg (55KB, 616x519px) Image search: [Google]
1451855128006.jpg
55KB, 616x519px
>>25506772
Pretty much this.

Always remember that someone, somewhere is pleasuring her in ways you couldn't.

You are not a person to her, you are an idea. If she ever thinks of you, if she ever talks to you. It will be because she is entertaining the idea of you. And every single time, EVERY SINGLE TIME, she will get to the same conclusion. You are not enough,and she would rather drown herself on some other mans overwhelming sexuality and complete lack of character than having another ackward and pathetic moment with you.
>>
>>25506772
Who fucking cares? My cute virgin huge boobed (32HH cup) pale anime-loving exgf who I went out with 4 years is off fucking Chad... and while it does bother me in the abstract I don't know about it because I don't keep up with her life at all.

Do yourselves a favor and get blocked by the objects of your obsessions, it does wonders.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.