[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did you memeify your BEST friend as a mass shooter /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1457855166341403563.jpg (48KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
1457855166341403563.jpg
48KB, 800x445px
why did you memeify your BEST friend as a mass shooter /r9k/?

he literally did nothing wrong

he was one of us and you went ahead and ruined his life anyway

as a result, he lost his job and almost went homeless.

eggy is now working 2 JOBS just to repair the damage you guys did.
>>
>>25506451
>tripfags
>best friend

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

He can go hang himself.
>>
He was only here to pick up women.
I know of at least 2 he had cam sex with.
>>
>>25506496
how in the world can someone as ugly as eggman have cam sex with anybody??

did he paid her or something?
>>
>>25506544
He intentionally makes himself look awful while humblebragging.
>Mentions his height constantly
>Tries to garner sympathy
>Always says how women have always done him wrong
>I travel a lot btw
>I make good money

He's a sociopath
>>
>>25506451
>he was one of us

eggman was never a robot and never will be a robot
>>
>>25506496
Hey fishy kun, you still owe me 10 derailments!
>>
>>25506451
I want to hug an eggman!
bro hug nothing gay baka
>>
>>25506643
You still need to fuck off and die.
Never speak to me again.
>>
>>25506638
do people honestly think tripfags can be robots? besides, most of them are probably doing it to get the attention of one of the three or four females who browse here.
>>
File: 1440025203132.jpg (8KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1440025203132.jpg
8KB, 249x243px
Yeah he trips, but he's done so properly. Only when he had to prove identity.

He's not a bad guy, and in some ways I see him as a one example of how to cope with the robot curse.

He's always been so stoic.
>>
>>25506722
Cutie, you know I love you.
>>
>>25506850
cuckold faggot

gtfo >>>/reddit/
>>
>>25506778

eggfag. i've been here way too long when i can start identifying whats what with just their posts and nothing else.
>>
>>25506869
>not being in love with fishy
I pity you
>>
Eggman is a no-good camwhore. There's no justifying him.
>>
>>25506451
All tripfags are cancer, everyone fucking hated Eggman when he first tripped, then people loved him. When Samson first tripfagged he was one if the most hated trips in years, now people like him. If you shitpost long enough people will love you
>>
dude just draws you in. a manipulator, a huge fucking faggot
>>
>>25506451
eggman is not my best friend, the name of my good friend is pedro
>>
>tripfag
>dindonuffin

for what purpose
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.