[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuuuuck...what to do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

im turning to the all mighty /r/ for this one.

so my gf is on vacation. her laptop is at my house and her text messages are connected to it. so of course i get curious and look at her texts... i see a pic from a random number (with the area code matching where she is vacationing) of her flipping the camera off while in her bathing suit, standing next to two big white guys. the text says "youre a wild one Lisa! we had great time last night! hope you thought so too"

1.is it wrong to assume they had sex?
2.should i ask her about it?
>>
in all honesty, you could ask her if you wanted to. if you don't want to, keep in mind she is a potential whore. she probably isn't right for you unless you like cheaters.
>>
yes...they fucked her. probably both at once. and theres also the camera man. he probably fucked her too. so yeah..all of your girlfriends holes where filled by these guys while they pounded the shit out of her all night long dude. then they went to the beach together obviously. dont kiss her when she gets home or you might get a tastes of all the cum they made her swallow. either dump her or realize that you now have a slut for a girlfriend. good luck
>>
>>14166164
damn.... i wanna see that bitch in action. whats the number that texted the pic? you know they filmed it if they tag teamed her! haha
>>
Id ask her. If she says no dump her fat ass because she's a liar. If she says yes then personally I'd stay with her. She may be a slut but she's an honest one. Bonus: you now have a bargaining chip for a threesome and you know shes up for it. Wait it out, get your threesome and then decide if she's worth it.
>>
>>14166199
do what anon say! get the threesome! but get a vid of it and post!
>>
if you dont trust her. theres a reason. if you do trust her then dont worry and put it out of your mind. btw shes cute.
>>
>>14166126
if i was u id fuck her up the ass til she passed out from the pain. spit on her cheating face then leave her. sounds harsh but if a bitch cheats on me thats what gonna happen.
>>
yo... middle guys hand is on her ass bro. they fucked for sure.
>>
id fuck that. more pics of her?
>>
File: Screen Shot.jpg (326KB, 2022x1506px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot.jpg
326KB, 2022x1506px
>>
I would say go straight to posting nudes of her on here asap.That is the logical way
>>
>>14166126
dont be a bitch! show us some pics of her! shes fat so you know she got dat good ass! sorry man, id fuck her too.
>>
>>14166390
hahahaha! i would care if she had a boyfriend... its all about how tight her holes are..
>>
>>14166410
yup. thats the way to do it
>>
File: 1453706588284.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453706588284.gif
2MB, 400x300px
judging by the size of those guys....she probably ended up looking something like this.....
>>
Dude, those guys are weak af. They couldn't get laid in a monkey whore house, if there pants were full of bananas.
She Probly went out and had some drank with them and they thought she was "wild" because they are so lame.
Cool your tits and send her a straight forward text that says "I saw that text from those dudes" and she will crack like a softboiled egg.
Btw your chick wouldn't know what to do with three peckers if she had a gun to her head... But you already knew that.
>>
>>14166480
if there were three cocks in her face that wanted to fuck her she wouldnt have to do anything... they would destroy her.
>>
well uuuuhh. thanks for all your replies???? not really. but what did i expect from this site.

anyways. i called her and asked her about it. she paused and hung up.

i guess i know what that means.
>>
>>14166529
sorry bro that sucks.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
dude NOW IS THE TIME TO POST NUDES!
>>
>>14166529
Now that you know she's a cheater, post nudes of her bro!
>>
thats right guys ima post her shit!
>>
>>14166529
yo dont pretend to be me. I posted this. fuck off
>>
File: Screenat 1.08.26 PM.jpg (140KB, 928x1410px) Image search: [Google]
Screenat 1.08.26 PM.jpg
140KB, 928x1410px
>>14166558
>>
>>14166569
damn.... you guys go hard. i dont appreciate that but theres no point in arguing with an asshole
>>
File: brutal-throat-fucked-3.gif (2MB, 248x183px) Image search: [Google]
brutal-throat-fucked-3.gif
2MB, 248x183px
let me do this to her..... both those guys probably did it to her anyways
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.