[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could a kind anon shop this specimen into a cum fake or headswap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Annabelle.jpg (51KB, 1079x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Annabelle.jpg
51KB, 1079x1088px
Could a kind anon shop this specimen into a cum fake or headswap her into some interracial? Alternatively could we make her lipstick/lipgloss like a neon blue and/or shop a cig in her lips?

She's a total SJW... so how about some fun? Please?
>>
Bump.. page 7
>>
Bump again
>>
>>14132079
...are captions OK?
>>
File: Annabellebbccap.png (1MB, 1800x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Annabellebbccap.png
1MB, 1800x1088px
>>14132485
>>14132079
made her a black baby factory
>>
>>14132485
Master, is it possible to do a caption of her? Thanks in advance!
>>
>>14132514
depends

what do you want?
>>
File: b.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
>>14132519 Something slutty. Cuckold, gangbang, serving strangers...something like that.
>>
>>14132524
editor crashed

have text for that pic

You had a thing for your sister, and she knew it. It really wasn’t hard to spot thinking back, Since you wore tight shorts. Still she pretended not to notice, and tease you even more. Through those shorts she could tell that your dick was not the biggest, so she teased you and took off your pants. As you stood in front of her, your dick began to grow. And grow and grow. Her smirk turns to a troubled look, and as the monster in your pants reaches its final form, she licks her lips. Before you can say anything, she moves in and pops the cock head in her mouth, and worships it like a experienced whore. Her mouth feels like velvet, or at least what it should feel like. Your sister then leans back, and says “You can do anything you want to be, but you have to stop when I tell you to.” With that you began to dominate her body and use her like a whore. By the end of the night, she was fucked, filled, teased, sucked, and squeezed, and not a peep. You are going to enjoy this.
As you fill your sisters cunt with sperm that will become baby number four, you’re wondering when exactly she is going to start mentioning when she going to take back the control she gave you. If she won’t make you use protection, you won’t ever use it. Not even a “No sweetie, four cream pies a day are too much” from her. You’re beginning to think that she will never stop you from dominating her, which is good, since you want three more kids, and you need milk to feed them.
>>
>>14132485
Well I was hoping more for photoshop...
But considering her bleeding heart mentality, thay fits even better. Lol thanks anon. Real /b/ro level. You rock.
>>
>>14132555
no prob
>>
>>14132542
Nothing in common with cuckolding/gangbang, but thnx anyway.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.