[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoned Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Between.jpg (1MB, 1754x860px) Image search: [Google]
Between.jpg
1MB, 1754x860px
You aren't dead, but you probably should be. At least that's how it feels. You remember a car speeding at you, flashing headlights, and then a drop. But no impact. No slamming of metal, breaking of bones, mashing of meat and fat into paste. None of what should have happened did, and you're somehow still alive.

In fact, to put a finer point on it, you're still falling. Swirling light shimmers around you, cascading in a wild blast of rays. Rainbows and stars, distant spheres and swirling nebulas and galaxies.

Oh.

It's less a word, more of a feeling - A sense of surprise from some entity that simply feels large enough to dwarf you in every way. It turns to face you, and suddenly, it condenses. A young man, barely more than a boy, in flowing robes, with shimmering iridescent eyes. Foxlike ears and a fluffy tail of shimmering, many-colored fur poke from his body, not quite connected to him but hovering very close.

Another Outsider. Well, perhaps you've a chance? Let's have a look at you, hm hm~

You feel eyes upon you. What you were before matters little, I should think. No, what matters is what you should have been. Could have been. Potential! Yes, yes. So, let's have a look at you...

The boyish thing looks you over in thought.
Too close to call! Too close by far. Well. I suppose if you're the one making the decision, it's not... really cheating, is it? Then... Are you strong? Or skilled? Or smart? Reducing it to this should make it easier...

>I'm strong! An athlete and competitor. Heavy lifting, power running, punching and swinging!
>I'm skilled. Capable with my hands, making and unmaking, dexterity and finesse!
>I'm smart. Knowledgeable, intelligent, capable of intuiting connections and interactions!
>>
>>928462
>>I'm skilled. Capable with my hands, making and unmaking, dexterity and finesse!
>>
>>928462
>>I'm skilled. Capable with my hands, making and unmaking, dexterity and finesse!
>>
>>928462
>I'm skilled.
>>
>>928462
>I'm skilled.
>>
>>928472
>>928471
>>928468
>Skilled.

Excellent! A being after my own heart. The boyish creature claps its hands, grinning. One shimmering eye winks. Hmn. Well, I can't tell you much about where you're heading. But listen close: This is important!

The boy slips close, poking the center of your chest. You're not from here, understand? Things are going to work weird around you. Be careful around magic, all right? And... A brief sensasion on the center of your chest. Don't let anyone see that but your master. Or mistress. Outsiders are dangerous to... his... plans. So naturally, he wants them dead. Understand? Oh well, our time is almost up. Hang in there!

What

Now there's an impact. A groan, and you're looking up at a blue sky.
"It worked! It actually... It really worked! An outsider! A summon! There's a chance after all!"
A dog is talking to you.
A brief scramble away, on your posterior, and you slam your head against what feels like a wall. Looking down, you see a pentagram, and you're on the edge of it. Looking up... What looks like a brown wolf, standing upright, wearing layers upon layers of robe. Bright green eyes shimmer behind spectacles resting on their nose. Rather humanoid, though it's hard to tell through all the robes. "Don't run away! Technically, you're bound up in there and can't leave. Are you okay?"
Your vision isn't swimming, and the pain recedes quickly. A sigh of relief from the... dog? Wolf? Thing.

>Check self for inventory and injuries.
>Talk to... dog-thing?
>Try to erase the pentagram.
>Something else...
>>
>>928495
>>Check self for inventory and injuries.
>>
>>928495
>>Check self for inventory and injuries.
>>
>>928495
>Try to erase the pentagram.
>>
>>928495
>Check self for inventory and injuries
>>
>>928495
>Talk to... dog-thing?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.