[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PACYOA: TE Operation Rough Rider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 27

As the rear hatch of the dropship whines open Field Commander Conrad’s voice comes over the team’s coms as you see the ship begin to slow, “This is your stop, in an effort to avoid drawing attention to the survivors in Dorchester we won’t be landing. If you have any last minute questions about the Op now iss the time to sate your curiosity. If not…” The man gestures out the back of the ship. “Get in, rendezvous with Mr. Culexus. Babysit him and get him back here for extraction alive and well. I expect you have a boring day ahead of you, but if shit does hit the fan… blow the fuck out of it.”

>Post your builds and ask any questions you have.
>>
>Current Team signed up for Operation Rough Rider:
>Orphaeus
>Paperbag
>Buio
>Quads
>Redneck Rider
>Henderson

>I'll probably let in others who want in just ask
>>
>http://the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Mecoptera
"I have... bad experiences vith planes..."
>>
>>924659
"Straightforward and also straight down to the ground from a tall height. I like it."
http://pastebin.com/dQaNJnXK
>>
File: Hazard Pay.jpg (109KB, 563x806px) Image search: [Google]
Hazard Pay.jpg
109KB, 563x806px
>>924659
Hazard Pay
Faction : Hanse Behörde (Assassin)
Suit Type: Light

Overall Stats:
------------
Dexterity: 4 (8 With Celerity)
Durability: 2
Power: 2
Recovery: 4
Speed: 4 (8 With Celerity)
Strength: 2

Summarized Roll Bonuses:
------------
-30 to all DEX rolls
-40 to all Dodge rolls
-38 Meele Attack Bonus
+/5 to all TECH rolls
Com bonus and penalty cancel eachother out.

Actions:
------------
Advanced Actions: 3
Meele Fire Rate: 6

Abilities
------------
Celerity: Speed and Dexterity increased by 50% for one minute. 5 Min cooldown. In addition Fire-Rate increased by 2
Overload: For one attack melee weapons deal double damage but degrade to T1 until repeated with a hard Tech roll. 8 Min cooldown.
Crossfire: Allied suits within line of sight can link their targeting computer with yours, increasing accuracy by 50%.
Soldier AI: -10 to all DEX rolls, +10 to all Combat rolls
Adhesion: Hands and feet adhere to surfaces
Duelist: -10 DEX
Hydra I: Rapid regeneration and near immunity to disease and poison

Perks: -10 to DEX. On Melee strike, targeted foes gain a damage-over-time rate of -1HP/Turn for 2 turns, with a -3HP damage burst on the second turn. 4 Turn Cooldown.
Flaws: -10 COM Penalty

Build:
------------
>Body
Biped

>Features
Extra Limbs
Adheasion

>Suit AI
Soldier AI

>Interface
Brainwave Harness

>HUD
Suit Status
Advanced Suit Status
Hawkeye
Thermal Vision

>Comms
Radio Transmitter

>Weapons
4x Plasma Blades (One on each arm)

>Defenses
Plasma Shield
Plasma Shield
Point-Barrier Shield

>Upgrades
Cyberbrain
Environmental Control
Duelist
Collapsible
Storage
Medkit
Hydra I
>>
Raving Wolf looks at the plane, wondering how it could possibly support his bulk.
http://the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Raving_Wolf
>>
>>924659
"In my experience, it always go to shit."

> http://pastebin.com/h52gbYgC
>>
>>924659
swag

http://the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Orpheus
>>
>>924659
Hazard checks and re-checks the specialized parachute that he always stores in his suit. All four of his arms meticulously working to make sure it was fine before moving it back into the specialized ejection spot and sealing it inside.

"You're shaking again." Softly noted Kali, as Hazard's suit trembled just a little bit. He always shook before drops. "I am" Replied her pilot, who pressed all of his hands together to try and calm himself.

"Commander, hypothetically speaking, if there /were/ to be any Opfour, what might we expect?" Chirped Kali over the radio, doing her usual formal tone.
>>
>>924726
"VP suits most likely, though there've been no sighting or reports of VP suits in the area in weeks."
>>
>>924659
"No questions here, command." Checking over everything one final time.
>>
>>924753
"In Before stealth fortresses." The Red Suit in the back of the transport shrugs.
>>
>>924765
"Stop getting so scared, is this dropship is enough to hold 3 whole fortresses at once, it's not going to just start breaking itself"
>>
>>924788
"I'm still gonna feel a whole lot better when I have my feet on the ground though."
>>
>>924798
"Still, he has a point," Orpheus says, finishing his status check. "That said, this is gonna be one hell of a lot of weight to just push around. Maybe there should be a couple of fortresses, but even then..." Orpheus says, letting a blank look grow across his face. "Well, nevermind."
>>
>>924802
Raving Wolf glares at Orpheus.
>>
File: Character_02bladewolf.png (297KB, 649x442px) Image search: [Google]
Character_02bladewolf.png
297KB, 649x442px
>>924659
A wolfish suit uncloaks right outside of the dropship, says nothing, and gets inside.

http://pastebin.com/M8GRtUgw
>>
Standing orders:
>Make drop 2 miles north of Rendezvous point
>Hike to indicated coordinates. Mr. Culexus should be waiting for you.
>Upon making rendezvous accompany Culexis and assist as needed in investigation of "whats making his spidey-sense tingle." Ensuring his safety takes priority over assisting him with his investigation.
>Return with target to extraction point.

Mr. Culexus dossier:
Suit: "The Glorious Chiton"
-Medium
-pic unavailable. HB command description: "Some sort of classic transformers/kamen rider/ daftpunk tron affair. Dark navy with silver trim and glowing chartreuse lights. Definitely an insectoid face."
-Minimal armament
-In possession of experimental coms transmitter capable of requesting emergency pickup
-dropship will not approach if the team is in contact with hostile suits
>>
>>924832
>unless there are further questions please exit the dropship and make your way south (its like a 20 foot drop even a 1 dur suit will have no problem
>>
"One final note. As already mentioned we want to avoid drawing unnescesary attention. as such you're required to travel on foot/tread/sinuous motion until and unless you are engaged by enemy suits. No airshow today I'm afraid."
>>
Rolled 99, 96, 93, 15, 41, 71 = 415 (6d100)

>>924838
"I don't zhink anything can go wrong this time..." Ryman says, as the Mecoptera drifts out of the dropship.

>Rolling to scan with ASS, Hawkeye, Thermal, and Radar
>Rolling to scan with Terminal and drop a spy on whatever I find

>>924858
"Zhat might be difficult given that the Mecoptera has no legs."
>>
Rolled 74, 73, 14, 83 = 244 (4d100)

>>924838
"Time to go, big guy" Groaned Kali, her voice waking Hazard from his temporary catnap. Standing up from his sitting position on the wall -- he turned to watch the dropship move over the land. Getting into a running start to compensate for the movement, he leaped from the back of the ship.

Hitting the ground and rolling as he did so, the Hanse Assassin stood up and looked around the area. And in true, unadulterated fashion, started to scan. Holding his position until the others jumped and linked up as well.

>Rolling to boot up ASS, Hawkeye, and Thermal vision. also scanning for radio freuqnecies.

+/- 5 TECH Roll Bonus
>>
>>924863
>+/-15 to hacking scanning rolls
>>
>>924832
"Launching now," I reply, taking a dive, landing smoothly. I investigate my surroundings, looking for anything of note.

>roll for tech -- investigation/ Does my Engineer apply here?
>>
Rolled 11, 78, 27 = 116 (3d100)

>>924832
>>924838
"Time to re-experience that one amusement park ride! HERE GOES FUCKIN NOTHIN!"
>Fall off the ship
>Deploy all 4 heavy drones, and 2 scout drones
>Roll ASS, Hawkeye, and Radar
>>
>>924680
http://pastebin.com/gNyTwqey
"I guess we're here."
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>924881
>???
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>924858
>>924838
>>924832
Gunsmith's robotic voice sounds off over the comms. "COMMAND UNDERSTOOD. BEGINNING OPERATION." And with that, he jumps out of the dropship and cloaks, and activates Hyper Sweep with his Multi-Sensor.

>Hyper Sweep Multi-Sensor at +/- 0: Night Vision, Thermal Vision, Radar, ASS, Hawkeye, Sonar
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>924838
>I'm freeee!
Handling the small drop with ease, Raving Wolf stretches for the first time in hours.
...and trying to hide a sigh of relief
>Activates Thermal Vision
"Scanning the area."
>>
>>924863
>>924832
"....right, rolling out."

Without much fanfare, the suit rolls out the back on his 'heelies', dropping like a rock before activating thrusters and slamming into the ground.

>BIS link with other suits
>Using my mark 1 Eyeballs....
>>
>>924881
>engineer applies

>>924884
>>924871
>>924895
The combination of hawkeye and ASS reveals a large dense minefield to the north of Dorchester, only the road leading in from the rendezvous point shows as clear. You don't have the right angle to see if the minefield continues around the entire town but it seems likely

>>924906
>>924897
You don't detect anything thats not supposed to be there

>>924863
You're ASS/Hawkeye displays make it pretty clear the road leading into town from the rendezvous point is practically paved with mines. everything else looks clean though

>did I miss anyone?
>>
>>924940
> yeah, you missed me. treat it as like a 33, I think.
>>
>>924945
You don't detect anything thats not supposed to be there
>>
File: whereareweanyway.jpg (380KB, 1222x707px) Image search: [Google]
whereareweanyway.jpg
380KB, 1222x707px
Buio "where the hell are we?"
>>
>>924940
"Should I select some music for the walk, big guy?" Questioned Hazard's A.I. -- knowing the man's like of music. Even though he didn't tell her this, she had access to his thoughts, so it wasn't like he couldn't get around it.

"Mhm" Affirmed the Hanse Assassin, going to move when the others did, making sure to watch the main road -- seeing as it was filled with more explosives than an over-budget Micheal Bay film.
>>
Rolled 82, 75 = 157 (2d100)

>>924940
"That... is a lot of explosives." A wry smile spreads across Ryman's face. "I want them."

>Deploying scavenger drones
>Deploying heavy drones in a protective cordon, away from the mines
>Entering siege mode
>Rolling to scavenge the mines with both drones
>>
>>924989
>Oh god.
"Henderson maybe we shouldn't-"
>>
File: 2 miles.jpg (171KB, 1352x791px) Image search: [Google]
2 miles.jpg
171KB, 1352x791px
>the yellow line is the direct path
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>924969
>>924940
>>924955
"Right, so where is our Hanse Agent...."

>>924989
"Why...dear god, Fucking Children."

Resisting the urge to facepalm, he goes back to trying to find that tracker.

>Rolling Radar
>>
>>924940
"...Bah, I can't be dealing with this shit. Also that reminds me, everybody link up with my suit, comms will be better that way"
>Use Commander to improve communications
>>
>>925021
>Also, enter siege mode (12 AA in total)
>>
File: mines.jpg (111KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
mines.jpg
111KB, 1058x705px
>>925003
>What could possibly go wrong!
>>
>>925026
>Let's not and say we didn't.
>>
>>
>>924940
>>925035
"Well, it might be best to walk around these mines, so let's do that."
Basilius said, activating BIS, and starting to move through the area between two mine fields.
>>
>>925044
Raving Wolf follows Basillius, stepping only were he steps.
>>
>>924940
>>925035
Gunsmith proceeds to the rendezvous point.
>>
>>925044
"Right, lets go." Skating in behind the fortress, he moves along towards the rendezvous.
>>
File: coming from town.jpg (329KB, 1352x791px) Image search: [Google]
coming from town.jpg
329KB, 1352x791px
>>925055
>>925051
>>925044
>>925073

You arrive at the designated location and time but after poking around a bit you determine he's not just cleverly concealed. Mr. Culexus isn't here.

but wait! what that? You don't even need all your sophisticated sensors to notice the man driving towards you from Dorchester along the mine-free road (the rout indicated in red. The man is waving frantically with one arm and buzzing the bikes little horn.

The man is a little wiry but seems well fed and is wearing torn blue jeans and a faded hawaian shirt. His bike is so old and rusty it looks like it probably helped drive the nazi's out of Stalingrad.

>wat u do?
>>
>>925102
"Wait guys hold up wait for me"
>Exit siege mode (can't move while exiting/entering siege mode)
>>
>>925102
Comms briefly come to life fore everyone. "Possibly our contact, everyone keep your eyes on the town, Bas your on Diplomat duty."
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>925102
Hazard quickly attempts to activate Thermal Vision, trying to see if there is anything inanely wrong with the bike or something that is being hidden inside of it.

He is pretty paranoid after all.

>+/5 Tech bonus
>>
>>925132
You don't detect anything wrong with it other than it being a rusty old POS
>>
>>925130
"Why am I always the diplomat."
>>925102
"Waving your arms around and honking isn't exactly a good way to welcome people, so something's wrong, right?"
Basilius says while moving to talk to the man.
>>
>>925102
Stands back, letting Basilius do the talking.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>925102
"This situation is highly suspect. The minefield is all around the town, and Mr. Culexus is nowhere to be found. If we cannot identify this man on the bike, I suggest we eliminate him, and continue looking for Mr. Culexus." Gunsmith tries to look if there's any FOF tag on the man.

>ASS, +/- 0 Tech
>>
>>925140
"Because you have a wonderful personality."

>>925146
"..." Briefly remembers something about talking dogs.

"No."
>>
>>925102
>Exiting siege mode, collecting drones.
>>
writing dont post
>>
>>925140
"You're- you're the Armor Corps. right? You're here for Culexus? You have to hurry, last night we were attacked by those crazy evil suits. We wouldn't have stood a chance if it weren't for the Glorious Chiton! There was just him and us with rifles and shit but suddenly he turned into a a giant tank looking thing and then two more popped out of him and then more popped out of those and we drove the crazy bastards away we even bagged one of them when it set down in the minefield. But, obefore they left one of the bigger armors hit the real culexis with some kind of fucking lazer beam and collapsed a building on him. We managed to dig him out but he's dying and we don't have a real doctor or anything!" The man is a good storyteller gesturing wildly and changing his facial expression to show the townsfolks pride in driving the VP away and their fear for their new hero.
>>
>>925238
You may now post
>>
>>925238
"Oh great. Zhe guy ve're here to collect is dying. Vhat fun."

>Moving into the town
>Rolling to scan ASS, Hawkeye, Thermal and Radar

>+/-15
>>
>>925238
"Well...that's sounds serious." He stops to look at the other suits...before turning to the man on the bike. "First, slow down, Second, your saying their are still enemy suits in there?" The Red Suit points at the town.
>>
>>925238
"A Hanse Diplomat did that? Are you sure?" Questioned Kali out of the vo-coder of Hazard's suit -- she did the speaking sometimes, even before her pilot could formulate his words. There was a static sigh from Hazard as he realized she spoke for him, again.

"If all of that is true, can you take us to him?" Added the A.I. before quieting herself once more -- and hazard tried not to fidget out of pure embarrassment. He hated when she did the talking.
>>
Rolled 22, 58, 81 = 161 (3d100)

>>925238
>>925244
>Now it's time to move my suit and my drones to where the rest of the squad is.
>Scan ASS, Hawkeye, and Radar, just in case any development has happened.
>+/- 5 tech
>>
Rolled 34, 89, 72, 36 = 231 (4d100)

>>925253

>forgot to roll, and meant to say heading towards.
>>
>>925238
"I see, we might be able to help him if you bring him to us."
>>
>>925238
Gunsmith makes no communication with the man, but he still drones on over the comms. "Hydra II Nanites could save Culexus if we get to him quickly. Otherwise, a Medkit could help if used correctly, and if his injuries are not too severe. We should proceed quickly into the town."

Gunsmith runs along the road into the town at SPD 3, still Mesh cloaked.
>>
>>925290
"I think gunsmith's got the right idea."
Follows gunsmith at Spd 5.
>>
>>925260
"No we ran em' off they could be back any moment."

>>925265
"I wouldn't believe it either if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Yea, thats why I came. We don't have any real doctors but the County Hospital's still mostly intact so we took him there. We've got a former army man who was a medic in the first gulf war with him but he's no surgeon."

>>925289
"But the medic said we might kill him if we tried to move him again said we should have left him in the ruins in the first place."

>>925290
>>925303

>how far do you run into town, if you cant into google maps can you maybe mark a spot on one of the maps I posted earlier? Pwetty pwease?
>>
>>925253
nothing new detected
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>925309
I pause at the edge of town and scan the surroundings.
>Activate thermal
>>
>>925309
"Well, if you says so. Can you lead us to where you've brought him?"
Bas says with a shrug, and prepares to follow the guy.
>>
yellow circle is teams position red circle is the hospital
>>
File: hospital.jpg (434KB, 1352x791px) Image search: [Google]
hospital.jpg
434KB, 1352x791px
>>925342
>forgot pic lol
>>
>>925309
Only possessing Hydra I nanites, Hazard could do little for the doctor. He did possess a medkit, and perhaps with all of their medkits combined they could help the man. Also, having -O blood always helped.

"Transfusion is possible" Hazard mumbled over the radio, in his usual static-like voice. They needed to get to him, fast, if they were telling the truth that was. Moving down the road at SPD 4 to try and make it to the County Hospital with the other two.
>>
>>925309
>moving up to the edge of town and activating siege
>deploying heavy drones
>>
>>925309
"Right."

Redneck switches back over to suit comms, sighing.

"This stinks. All Fortresses Link up and start actively sending combat data to each other, I want everyone ready if this turns sore. Otherwise...lets see where this guy takes us."

>Following Bas and the Bike Dude
>>
>>925271
you can see there are some people towards the center of town andd a handful in/around the hospitl
>>
>>925365
"Understood."
Extends comm arrays and links up.
>>
>>925365
"You got it, riderboy"
>Commander: Link Up
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>925346
>>925309
Gunsmith makes another scan while running into town.

>Multi-Sensor at +/- 0: Night Vision, Thermal Vision, Radar, ASS, Hawkeye, Sonar
>>
File: disposition.jpg (485KB, 1534x791px) Image search: [Google]
disposition.jpg
485KB, 1534x791px
Is this about right?
>>
>>925537
>Yep! Looks about right.
>>
>Basilius, Redneck Rider, raving wolf, and gunsmith please make a dex roll
>>
>>925591
everybody else just wait for my reply to their rolls
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>925591
Duelist, soldier Ai, speed (-22)
also point barrier defence if dodging attack or damage
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>925597
>>925591
>Well Shit
>-20 Dex Bonus
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>925591
>dex dodge: -42
>>
Rolled 87, 9 = 96 (2d100)

>>925591
>Trying again at the scans

>1 Dex roll at -43
>Hyper Sweep Multi-Sensor at +/- 0: Night Vision, Thermal Vision, Radar, ASS, Hawkeye, Sonar
>>
File: ackbar.jpg (22KB, 407x218px) Image search: [Google]
ackbar.jpg
22KB, 407x218px
As the group starts to pass through the intersection several things happen in rapid succession.

The first is that there is an explosion deeper into the town instantly followed by a large hardlight projection of an image (its pic related).

The second is Redneck rider and Basilius diving out of the street.

The third is the street beneath gunsmith and raving wolf suddenly going:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUWajZgJDa4

Raving wolf just kind of flops onto its back and is real dirty.

For gunsmith however it seemed as though following the sight of admiral ackbar, the robot was suddenly teleported somewhere. (she gets blown through the air and lands a couple of blocks away)
>gunsmith takes one damage.
>also please roll a 1d4 for distance

the sound of massive diesel engines suddenly begins growling to life all over the city ESPECIALLY from the hospital.

>apologies for any mistakes
>>
>>925738
Buio witnesses the explosion that goes on right in front of him
"OH HOLY SHIT GODDAMN FUCK"
>The both of my Scout Drones up into the air and observe the area from above to know where the enemy is

>Controlling Henderson's suit due to his leave
>Do the following with Henderson:
>Forward a signal to Command that it's a goddamn trap
>>
>>925797
>Also enter siege mode
>>
>>925738
"Move it, big guy!" Shouts Hazard's A.I. into his skull, and he got the order alright.

Dashing to the side and clambering up the building with his built-in adhesion, Hazard sent a nonverbal command to his A.I. and took cover ontop of the building. Waiting to see what would happen.
>>
Rolled 88, 75 = 163 (2d100)

>>925738
<Seems you were right, sir>
"Ya, and I love being right."

Back to a wall, the red suit readies his dual shotguns and checks its power supply.

"Alright, Henderson is sending that signal, Buio get ready to act as ATGM Launcher, Bas grab that fucking bike faggot," Stops, looking for the dog-suit.... "Where the fuck is Gunsmith? Right...Raving, get to the hospital and see what they got there. If anyone is armed, take them out." Sighing inside his suit, he pops his thrusters to get ontop of the building he was using as cover, and lights his plasma shield.

"Now where are they hiding."

>Rolling Thermal and Radar
>>
>Would everyone please roll a 1d6?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>925831
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>925831
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>925830
>grumbles
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d4 + 1)

>>925738
>>925831
>Gunsmith is a male AI. Did you just assume my gender?

"Contact!"

Gunsmith uses his sensor array to look for anything. IEDs, any visual contacts, anything he can hear, anything he can see via thermal, and seeing if he can find any targets.

>Multi-Sensor at +/- 0: Night Vision, Thermal Vision, Radar, ASS, Hawkeye, Sonar
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>925849
>Whee d6
>>
Rolled 8, 98, 30, 53, 26, 11, 67, 74, 79, 92, 93, 35 = 666 (12d100)

>>925738
>>925830
"Good news faggot, you're group of people doomed this place."
Bas said as he went to grab the biker, and then went on a rampage.
>1st roll to grab the biker, the other 11 are to rampage
>11 power fists
>5 str
>-38 dex
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>925837
>>925831
>And another for Henderson
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>925859
>Whee d100
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>925831
>>
>>925738
"The little SHITS!!!!!"
>Raving Wolf Berserks
>>
Rolled 5, 64, 11 = 80 (3d100)

>>925836
Once on the rooftop, Hazard attempted to use his scans once more.

>Rolling for Thermal (to see enemies), ASS, and Hawkeye (to see how far/close they are). Still in cover
>+/- 5 Tech bonus
>>
>>925849
Gunsmiths and Quads thermals detect plumes of warm air coming out from several buildings nearby

>>925861
Basilius tears off the side of a nearby building and is surprised to find its been hollowed out. waiting in the hollow is a Challenger MBT (pic related)
>roll 1 dodge please

A voice suddenly yells out over the city through the old WWII era air raid speakers, "Dismount your suits right now or I'll have to kill you all!"

Basilius, Buio, and redneck rider are shocked: they recognize the man's voice. They've all fought alongside the man before. Wrathworm, a graboid fortress pilot whose been MIA for more than 9 months
>>
File: disposition2.jpg (487KB, 1534x791px) Image search: [Google]
disposition2.jpg
487KB, 1534x791px
>Gunsmith please not your new location
>>
>>925942
After watching Basilius unearth a tank, and preps to shoot, he listens to the voice....and comes to a complete who it is. And dismounting his suit was a bit hard when it literally very much attacked.

Soooooo.....

He instead started yelling very loudly.

"WHY THE DAMN FUCK SHOULD WE TAKE THAT BS DEAL WHEN YOU'VE ALREADY SHOWN THAT YOUR WILLING TO BLOW US UP? BLOWING SOMEONE UP DOESN'T MAKE THEM ANYMORE INCLINED TO ACTUALLY LISTEN TO YOU, from personal experience."
>>
>>925942
>>925998
Frothing with rage Raving Wolf utters two words:
"Fuck you."
>>
>>925942
After Buio is shocked after recognizing the man's voice... He starts to realize how the hell he even recognized it in the first place. Perhaps this is just one of his deja vu moments.
Then afterwards he replies:
"Are you fucking kidding me? I'd rather die than get out of this suit. Demanding something like that, I'll say YOU'RE the one that's going to get fucking killed, buddy!"
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>925942
>>925949
"Well, I certainly only have one option then. I am kind and generous being, I'll give you guys one chance to surrender. Remember it's one chance, so everything after that is on you guys."
Bas said while attempting to dodge.
>>
>>926045
>forgot to include dodge bonus
>-42 dex
>>
Rolled 59, 16, 47, 35 = 157 (4d100)

>>925949
>>925942
Gunsmith sends out a very "loud" radio broadcast on all frequencies, just to make sure it gets to whoever's attacking them. "Your threats are hollow. Prepare yourself for termination."
Gunsmith then runs fully cloaked towards the heat signature, dives in through a window and fucks up the target (most likely a tank) that's inside.

>4 Plasma Blade assassination attacks on the same target at -29, 11 DAM bypasses ALL Dur
>>
Rolled 47, 83, 27 = 157 (3d100)

>HENDERSON:
>Roll ASS, Hawkeye, Radar to find out where our agent, Culexis, is
> +/- 15 bonus to scanning
>>
File: Char_T-34.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Char_T-34.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
>>926070
It IS a tank, You turn a vintage T-34 turned into confetti

>>926045
>>926059
The sshell from the challengers cannon whizes past your head missing by at least a foot and the tanks hatches fly open comically fast. hands tentatively stick out.

>>926116
henderson's radar briefly flashes with the cross section of what is likely a medium suit as it sprints between buildings

A full dozen tanks of every conceivable kind roar out through the walls of the hospital and track towards various different suits.
>Basilius make five dodge rolls
>raving wold make four dodge rolls
>Hazard pay please make three dodge rolls

as the tanks blitz out from the hospital a lone heavy drone appears from a building near the edge of town and fires what looks like a sharpshooter at henderson
>Henderson roll 1 dodge
>>
Rolled 93, 83, 13, 62 = 251 (4d100)

>Duelist, Soldier AI, Berserking,and speed and dex apparently
-39 bonus to dodge
>>926203
>>
>>926230
I point barrier the strongest/most crippling attack against me.
>>
Rolled 32, 5, 44 = 81 (3d100)

>>926203
-40 to all Dodge Rolls
>>
File: 400px-3_AD_Iraq.jpg (17KB, 400x88px) Image search: [Google]
400px-3_AD_Iraq.jpg
17KB, 400x88px
>>926203
>>
Rolled 37, 94, 51, 86, 69, 19, 15, 12, 26, 19, 80, 52, 74, 45, 15, 24, 59 = 777 (17d100)

>>926203
"You've made a wise choice, your friends however have not."
Bas said as he made an attempt to dodge, went rip off the turret of the tank that just surrendered, and went to attack the approaching tanks.
>5 dodges, 11 powerfists, 1 tank turret
>dodge: -42
>attacking: -38
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>926203
"Like HELL I'll make you be intact when I'm around, buddy!"
>FIRE:
>Guided Missiles on the horde of tanks (Splash Damage) [+10 com]
>Move drones into a position where they can see the tanks
>Use Point Barrier on Henderson
+15 COM roll overall

HENDERSON:
>PB will cover him, no roll needed
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>926332
>ALSO: Fire Henderson's Stinger Howitzer on the drone
>+5 com roll
>>
File: Gunsmith Stealth.png (949KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
Gunsmith Stealth.png
949KB, 1100x618px
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>926203
Gunsmith gets information that there's a medium suit on the enemy side. He runs to where the radar ping was, and then scans for the suit.

>Multi-Sensor at +/- 0: Thermal Vision, Radar, ASS, Hawkeye
>Mesh perma-stealth
>>
Rolled 32, 15, 88, 85 = 220 (4d100)

>>926299
Hoping off the building, the smaller red suit moves in behind the raging purple monster, hoping to clean up anything he misses...

>Fires Sweetwaterx2, Heat Cannon and Laser Carbine
>At anything Bas Misses
>+20 Combat Bonus
>>
Rolled 98, 79, 98, 6, 87, 74 = 442 (6d100)

Frothing, Wolf Charges the largest mass of enemy tanks, crushing as many as he can with inhuman howls of rage and piss-assedness.
melee fr is 6
-36 melee dex bonus
using power fists for a total of 13 dam and 2 emp per hit.
>>
>>926230
A cannon shell explodes in front of you and the fireball billows harmlessly around you as your point barrier shrugs it off

>>926299
Basilius Dynasty Warriors his way through three shermans a couple of funny experimental "swimming tanks." Raises his turret-hammer and is engulfed in all manner of explosions as redneck and Buio's barrage reduce the rest of the tanks to free hydrogen atoms

>Bas you just got friendly fired roll 2 dodges

>>926373
The heavy drone brings up its shield it time but still getss ent ass over teakettle. it does however survive

>>926383
You don't even need your sensors as you reach the intersection you find a suit that matches the description of the Glorious Carapace dodging around as (pic related) chases after it blowing the crap out of a lot of things that arent the suit
>>
>>926243
you're like MC hammer
>>
>>926428
you assist in convering the tanks into an aerosol
>you also need to roll 2 dodge for buio's missilez (unless you have 9+ dur)
>>
Rolled 43, 93 = 136 (2d100)

-39 dodge bonus
>thanks a lot
>>
File: Super_M3_Lee.jpg (44KB, 508x372px) Image search: [Google]
Super_M3_Lee.jpg
44KB, 508x372px
>>926429
>oops pic related is this one
>>
File: hammer2.jpg (41KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
hammer2.jpg
41KB, 500x200px
Rolled 78, 61 = 139 (2d100)

>>926429
Can't touch this.

Hazard avoids the shots, just like he avoided a massive ship dropping on his head; with style. Actually showing off in a very rare moment, where he moonwalks backwards from a cannon shell, causing it to miss.

Though he wasn't done yet, leaping off the rooftop and landing on a tank, he attempted to do three things.

>Rolling to pry off the hatch and enter the tank with extreme prejudice
>Rolling to grab the tank commander with all four arms and pin

>-38 to Melee Attack (grabbing him)
>-30 to Dexy
>>
>>926540
>Two things* Not three.
>>
File: da0.jpg (100KB, 640x385px) Image search: [Google]
da0.jpg
100KB, 640x385px
Rolled 82, 100, 12, 63 = 257 (4d100)

>>926524
Gunsmith gets a positive ID on their VIP. "I have located our objective; Mr. Culexus. I will assist him on the way out of the town." Gunsmith gets a very distinct feeling of fear, doubting himself about being able to protect someone from harm, since he failed the last time he tried.

But that was a long time ago. He suppresses the emotions like he always does, and goes to work on the Lee, jumping on top of it and clawing his way straight through it.

>4 Plasma Blade assassination attacks on the same target at -29, 11 DAM bypasses ALL Dur
>Pic related is what this Lee is about to look like
>>
>>926429
"WOO! HOW'S THAT FOR PURE MILITARISTIC INGENUITY!"
And then Buio notices one of his missiles hit Wolf
"...Well shit. Maybe you could shrug that off?"
>>
Rolled 41, 73 = 114 (2d100)

>>926429
"Well, I guess we continue pushing forward. We'll eventually find what we're looking for."
Basilius said as he moved forward towards the center of the town.
>-42 dex
>>
>>926429
The Red can't help but blink as the area in front of him, and around Bas, pretty much explodes....pretty much making his fire meaningless...

>>926598
"Understood Gunsmith, tell us when you make contact, we'll move out together." Still keeping behind the tank eradicating giant he pipes back on the comms. "Remember, our job here isn't to destroy everything here, its to extract the VIP. If we get them, we get out, and tell Command to get someone else out here to figure out why these assholes are so hostile..."

>>926612
"Watch your fire."
>>
>>926466
Buio's barrage tosses you violently
>9 dam - your 5 dur= take 4 damage

>>926540
Regretably all the tanks save the one attacking the GC are no more

>>926598
That goofy bastard does indeed look like that pic.

>>926598
The medium stops dodging around upon seeing you fillet the tank it stops and runs over. "I'm sorry I couldn't warn you sooner. My real suit was all but destroyed last night when, with the help of the good people of dorchester a team of VP suits and a piece of shit named Wrathworm attacked me by surprise. The suit you're talking to is actually just an avatar drone with mimic. Whatever you do don't let Wrathworm's heavy drones hit you with anything."

>>926665
Buio avenges the fallen tanks and dings you with a missile
>9 dam - your 5 dur= take 4 damage

A second heavy drone appears near Henderson and adds its fire to the first, highly mangled heavy drone's
>henderson make two dodge rolls (point barrier is spent)
>>
>Reply at your leisure
>>
>>926738
The Hanse Assassin made his way over to the gathering with Gunsmith, nodding once to the 'so-called' avatar as a sign of respect for their shared faction.

"So if this is your avatar, where is your body?" Questioned Kali over Hazard's speakers, again. And he felt more embarrassed than ever, wonderful.
>>
>>926738
"We are here to get you out of this town alive. Your actual self is somewhere in the town, so take me to your body."

Gunsmith says on the team comms: "Backup needed to extract Mr. Culexus. I am with his drone, but I require some transport for him. Additionally, avoid any shots from heavy drones. They are controlled by Wrathworm, who is most likely a Fortress-sized suit."
>>
Rolled 69, 61, 1, 57 = 188 (4d100)

>>926738
Buio swerves his suit around and notices the pings of the two drones on the coordinate grid where Henderson is
"Christ, can't catch a fucking break, can he?"

>HENDERSON:
>Dodge the shots twice (+4 dex penalty)
>Subsequently hack both the drones (+/- 15 to hacking)
>>
>>926821
"Understood, Destroy all Heavies on site. Everyone who's not moving to recover the VIP, head to the hospital. We'll regroup there and then head out of the city. Basilius, Wolf, take point, Henderson and Buio move up, use whatever you can to get here now."
>>
>>926829
>Also (if he survives) exit siege mode
>>
>>926738
>>926839
"Alright, sounds good to me"
Bas says as he starts to head towards the Hospital.
>>
>>926839
Not responding the giant wolf lopes to the hospital.
>>
>>926821
>>926738
"I have an inquiry, Mr. Culexus. What is dangerous about these heavy drones, aside from the fact that getting shot is dangerous in of itself?"
>>
>>926809
"There's a bunker beneath the old Keep military museum about 200 meters from the main entrance to the hospital. Most of the towns women and children are in here. I'm currently splinting some dudes's leg. I've sort of been pretending I'm a Dorchesterian since they busted up my suit so bad. Wrathworm apparently showed up here a couple of days ago and told these people if they cooperated the Vannai and their pets would leave them in peace and that if they didn't these women and children will be killed."

>>926829
Both rounds hit, but instead of an explosion or the distinctive sound of a ricochet the two rounds harmlessly splat against Henderson's hull.

>>926863
"I think they're how Wrathworm is able to make his pet VP suits follow orders. I think- I think the reason these people attacked you with tanks and shit was that this nutjob is trying to convince the Vannai they're useful or some shit. Course you kinda ruined his big demonstration."
>>
File: old Keep.jpg (487KB, 1352x791px) Image search: [Google]
old Keep.jpg
487KB, 1352x791px
>>926902
>the old keep is circled in red
>>
>>926829
As henderson attempts to hack the drone he hears a popping noise and his screen flickers.

"The armor has encountered a critical error. If this is the first time you have received this message please power down your suit, wait 30 seconds and reactivate the unit. If you have seen this message before please contact your manufacturer."
>>
>>926902
Hazard nodded just once, and Kali went about marking the 'Old Keep' on his HUD. Rolling all four of his arms, he looked around once more before turning back to the suit. "Alright" Croaked the man, accepting the situation they were now in.

"It's probably a good idea to make for the keep, how do you suppose we get you out of there?" Chirped Hazard's A.I. from within his suit -- her tone was strangely sultry, though that was likely just the programming talking. Literally.
>>
>>926902
Buio notices the error on Henderson's end. He then chimes into everybody on the radio
"Everybody it seems that Henderson's suit has a critical error. I think it might be some sort of hack or some shit."
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>926994
"Now for the wipeout part"
>Fire Guided Missiles on the Heavy Drones that attacked Henderson (Splash Damage) [+10 COM]
>+15 com overall
>>
>>926914
>>926902
"We should proceed to the keep quickly."

Gunsmith quickly proceeds to the keep, still stealthed.
>>
>>926978
>>926966
>>926902
"Alright, Hanse Man and Gunny, get over to the VIP and get him out. We aren't being subtle here, if anyone stops you and they are armed, take them down, unarmed....take them down 'gently'."

>>926994
"....Buio, knocks those Drones out Yesterday. Tell Henderson to double and triple check his systems however he can..."
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 612x617px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 612x617px
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4s_QXnox4kk
>http://pastebin.com/KPXhbaPZ

There's a glint of red in the sky, approaching fast... As the chrome figure of Silver Knight suddenly appears, apparently attemtping to kick a drone on his way down.

"EVERYBODY GETS ONE, RED!" He quickly salutes the Tank suit with two fingers on his way down.

>rolling Dexy for DYNAMIC ENTRY
>-54 to melee rolls
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>927022
>and of course I forget to roll
>>
File: 1474522729018.jpg (59KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
1474522729018.jpg
59KB, 600x649px
>>927011
>>927022
"....GODFUCKINGDAMMITAAAAAH!"

Comms almost immediately cut off as the pilot rages for a second.
>>
Reaching the Hospital Wolf links up with Red and Basillius.
"Anything fun yet?"
>>
>>927058
"...Sure..."
>>
>>927058
Upon reaching the Hospital Wolf tears into his repair gel.
>Repair Gel used +4HP healed.
>>
>>926902
>>927058
"Not really, I was hoping for something more interesting than a couple of tanks."
Bas says as he sits down.
>>
>Scratchs a hashtag on the ground.
"Tic-tac-toe?"
>>927095
>>
>>927101
"Sounds good."
Bas says with a shrug
>>
>>927095
>>927101
>>927118
Shrugging, the smaller suit makes itself useful and launches itself to the top of the hospital, keeping an eye out...
>>
File: ttt.png (19KB, 984x827px) Image search: [Google]
ttt.png
19KB, 984x827px
>>927118
>im O youre X
>>
>>926978
"That is an interesting tactical question isn't it? Boone, the drone you currently have the pleasure of addressing has a pack of repair gel, if I were to use in on the GLORIOUS CHITON my suit woulf function but I'd die if a VP so much as sneezed at me. Are any of you fellows engineers by chance? any repair kits?"

>>927011
one flies apart most satisfactorily the other disappears from view as it dodges into one of the buildings heavily damaged.

>>927022
>please make 2 dodge rolls

>>927074
>>927022

A missile streaks up from between two buildings on the other side of town and is followed by more. Lots of missiles, LOTS OF Missiles!

the school of missiles streak across the town and divide into two groups a massive volley shreiking down on Ravening Wolf and a much smaller group hunting SK.
>Wolf make 1 very hard dodge roll, 1 hard dodge roll, and one medium dodge roll
>SK make one very hard dodge roll and one medium dodge roll
>>
Rolled 21, 5, 63 = 89 (3d100)

>>927147
"Dammit, Interrupting a wolf during his Tic-Tac-Toe."
>Point Barrier on strongest/most crippling.
>-29 dodge
>>
Accross the divided highway from the hospitals entrance are a row of very nice brownstone houses. The wall facing the hospital blows out of three of them as VP suits sprint towards Henderson.

One looks like a flying saucer 4-5 feet wide with a 6 inch gap between the upper and lower half from which a number of glowing blades extend.

One looks like Iron Man in if tony stark were a bear the size of an 18 wheeler complete with maneuvering thrusters in its palms.

>One looks like the PDF example of a drider only stacked like Angelina Jolie and in forest camouflage. Its also wearing a bright orange vest for some reason
>>
>>927147
"Mr. Culexus, I fear we may need to extract you without the suit." Replied Kali out of the suit speakers while she multitasked -- figuring out how they would get the VIP out of the town.
>>
>>927147
"I am equipped with an Improved Engineering Kit, but I require broken drones or destroyed suits to make use of it for repairs. Given enough time and resources, I would be capable of fully repairing your suit."

>>926978
"We can repair Mr. Culexus's suit, or get a Fortress-sized suit to take you inside of their hangar."
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
Basilius abruptly falls over.

>post
>>
EVERYONE WITH BIS UP ROLL TECH
>>
>>927207
"Don't have time" Remarked Hazard Pay as he folded his arms, listening to the explosions. "Who else has the gel?" He added.
>>
>>927234
"Fuck used mine."
"I can transport if needed."
>>
Rolled 72, 3 = 75 (2d100)

>>927147
>Rolling two dexy as requested
>-41 to dodge rolls
>>
>>927185
Seeing the VPs Wolf growls ominously.
>Berserk again (3 turns)
>>
>>927237
"Then we move him." Concluded Hazard as he prepared to move.

"Mr. Culexus, we'll have to extract you without your suit" Informed Kali through the man's radio-link.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>927147
"It never ends. SK, watch yourself, and get Henderson to the Hospital....actually scratch that, Escort Him and kill anything that gets near him. Bas, Wolf, Engage, catch them between-"
>>927217
Then Bas fell over...

"What the fuc- Ok, fuck the this, we are GTFO-ing with the VIP now, someone help Bas."

>>927238
"SK, get yourself and Henderson to the extraction point, and kill anything that gets in the way. Anything."

>>927231
>Rolling
>FFS
>>
Rolled 62, 22, 91 = 175 (3d100)

>>927207
"Allow me to get Culexus on board, if the option's available"

>>927238
Buio then begins to notice a fault in SK's dodge. In immediate response to this he charges a yellow surge of electricity containing a Point Barrier in his suit's arm. He discharges it straight at Silver Knight, granting him the attack negation he needs
>Use Point Barrier on Silver Knight

"Now let's fire on some VP assholes!"

>FIRE:
Drone: Rail Rifle (AP:1) [+13 COM]
Drone: Helion Lance Rifle (EMP:1) [+15 COM]
Drone: Stinger Howitzer [+7 COM]
>All on the Saucer VP Suit
>+15 COM overall
>Exit siege mode
>>
Rolled 62, 22, 38, 16, 21, 99 = 258 (6d100)

>>927296
Wolf focuses on saucer
-36 melee bonus
"Die SCUM"
>>
>>927238
>one 9 dam missile hits

>>927247
"Oh, I have my suit. Its collapsed but non-functional beyond the most basic of things."

>>927166
No need for point barrier you matrix your way through that shit as all the near misses demolish trees, buildings, the streets everything
>but not AOE

>>927207
"I think I may be able to either talk or sneak my way out of town, the only problem then is that my suit is too damaged to use the transmitter so we'd all be stuck here a full day unless we could meet up for repairs."

>>927272
BIS radar detects something too large to be a drone near a building to the east but you dont see anything in the indicated location, suddenly the signal vanishes.

>Henderson needs to make one medium dodge for a sidewinder and one med dodge for a mag phaser

The VP medium with the plasma blades will get to Henderson next turn if nothing changes and the bear iron man will also be in weapons range.

>>927310
three of your blows land but one it parrying shielded and the other hits a point barrier still one fist crashes into the suit and it turns a stalk eye away from henderson towards you
>>
Rolled 81, 91, 39, 50, 77, 98 = 436 (6d100)

>>927325
-36 melee on that saucer shit
frothing at the mouth Wolf scream incoherency and hatred.
"DIE YOU WORTHLESS THING DIE."
>>
>>927325
"We have extraction for you" Croaked Hazard Pay, gesturing to a spot on his map that he brought up for the man on a holo-display. "But we must move, fast"
>>
Rolled 36, 62 = 98 (2d100)

>>927325
>HENDERSON:
>Dodge twice (+4 dex penalty)

>BUIO:
>Move to Basilius' location, take my drones with me of course
>>
Rolled 100, 93, 80, 74, 58, 7, 34, 66, 30, 54, 100, 71 = 767 (12d100)

>>927325
"... Heh. Haven't gotten scratched in a while."

>>927310
>>927296
>>927272
"Everyone, you heard Red. Get Henderson to the Evac zone. These fucks are mine."

And just like that, in a burst of red lightning, SK boosts his way to the three suits, slicing several times at each of them!

>activating Celerity and Opalite Energy Reactor

>two Argent Slicer slashes at the Bear, one at the Angie Jolie and one at the Saucer
>two particle blade slashes at the Angie Jolie, one at the bear and one at the saucer
>two particle blade slashes at the saucer, one at the Angie Jolie drider and one at the bear

>Ronin Visor damage boost 4->6
>Melee Bonus: -62
>Activating Aegis Nanites for 11 DUR total
>>
>>927344
Also, for Henderson, move to the evac point.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>927348
>using SMS to reroll one of the 100s
>-62 melee bonus
>>
>>927348
Raving Wolf doesn't even care.
Saucer dies by his hand.
>>927356
With a flick of his eyes he trasnfers PB to Henderson.
>>
Rolled 44, 34, 85, 91, 71, 64, 10 = 399 (7d100)

>>927325
With not much to go on beyond a flicker on his BIS, Redneck snaps around, bringing his guns to bare and blasts the area.
>Heat Cannon, Laser Carbine, Sweetwater x2, 004 x2, The Cross.
>Berserking
>+30 Combat Bonus

>>927344
"Help Bas, see if you can pick him up and move him out of here!"
>>
>>927384
"You got it my man"
Buio gets his suit under Basilius' already large suit, deploys a set of hooks on him, and grapples him onto the underside of his platform
>One more fore Henderson:
Counterhack for Basilius (+/- 15 tech bonus)
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>927397
>>
>>927344
both hit dealing 1 damage and 2 EMP

>>927336
one fist connects and it returns its own flurry of attacks at you
>make 1 very hard dodge roll

>>927348
both argent slicers miss the bear. one argent blade hits the saucer but its obviously a tough cookie.

you hit the angelia twice and it is obviously seriously messed up.

a particle blade sinks into one of the bears legs

ignoring SK's attack the bear opens fire on henderson with a flamethrower freon blaster and two firestorm cannons
>make one medium dodge, one easy dodge and one hard dodge

the angelina fires on henderson again
>one hard dodge for plasma bow, one medium for sidewinder
>>
>>927402
Basilius is back online

>>927384
you dont seem to hit anything but neither re more hacking attempts made
>>
Rolled 20, 61, 84, 24, 95, 35, 31 = 350 (7d100)

>>927408
>reberserking(2)
first dodge
rest melee -36
"Oh Hell NO."
Roaring Wolf Redoubles his assault.
>>
>>927408
Not even caring at this point, Hazard activates Celerity -- his speed reaching 8 as well as his dex as he roars down the rooftops and streets of the town. Heading straight for the old keep -- meaning to get the VIP the hell out of there, and now.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>927408
>I guess I wasn't taken by Wolf? Whatever.

Gunsmith gets on a roof and scans for any enemies that may get in the way of the VIP escaping.

>>
Rolled 4, 19, 88, 49 = 160 (4d100)

>>927408
>Fire my Drones' Rail Rifle[+13], Helion Lance Rifle[+15], Stinger Howitzer[+7], and my suits' Guided Missiles[+10] all on the general east side of the town
>+15 COM bonus
>>
Rolled 74, 31, 5 = 110 (3d100)

>>927436
>>927421
"Alright Hanse Man, Wolf-Bot, get the VIP ready to be moved." Jumping off the top of the building and next to the Bas, he continues. "Basilius, Get Buio over to Hazard, and extract the VIP. Bas, carry Buio if need be, this has to be speedy. And Buio, I want fire on the eastern side of the town. Suppressive fire."
>>927444
>Moop

>Firing in that general area too, away from the Keep
>+30 Combat Bonus
>Heat Cannon, Laser Carbine, Cross
>>
>>927450
Saucer almost gone.
>>
>>927408
>>927450
>>927444
"Understood. Buio you're coming with me for now."
Bas said as he stood up, picked up Buio and started to run towards the Old Keep.
>>
Rolled 28, 45, 17, 75, 99, 36, 58, 86, 96, 42, 43, 15 = 640 (12d100)

>>927408
"Oi, you sure about that dude?" SK asks, going for another burst of slashes, crackling with barely contained power as his sword surges back and forth between the three suits.

>Same attack pattern, let's keep pressure up.
>-67 to melee attacks, forgot the extra five from the Argent Slicer
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>927474
>using SMS to reroll the 99
>>
>>927474
Better not touch my fucking saucer.
>>
>>927470
"Wait wha-" Buio is interrupted by the Evangelion expy just picking up his entire bulky ass quadrupedic mecha.
"Okay this is fucking happening"
>Also, keep moving Henderson into the extraction point
>>
>>927489
>Also did I forget to mention to put my drones back into my suit
>>
>>927444
The crackling storm of electricity created by your lance rifles AOE reveals a stealthed Mesh. The mesh just stares back at you real hard
>roll tech

>>927419
Your first swing is easily dodged but the next crashes into it and the saucer drops to the ground in a powerless heap though not too badly damaged

>>927474
The angelia bobs and weaves like crazy but you still catch it with a good argent slash before it rockets away at more than mach three. You have succeeded in turning its attention from henderson
>roll one very hard dodge for its plasma bow

The bear also turns its attention on SK opening fire with a truly breathtaking assortment of weaponry. Nonetheless all the bear accomplishes is setting itself on fire.

Another wave of missiles streaks accross the town this time all towards SK- or at least thats your best guess. they all miss so badly its hard to tell
>>
Rolled 28, 93, 33, 5, 17, 8 = 184 (6d100)

>>927515
melee
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>927515
>COMMANDER: Link up with both Basilius and Redneck Rider
>Rolling tech as demanded (+/- 5 tech bonus)
>>
>>927528
on Saucer btw.
>>
>>927421
As soon as Culexus sees the missiles emerge from the far side of the city he uncollapses his horribly mangled suit and jumpjets out of the bunker up to hazard
>>
>>927528
The saucers demise greatly resembles that of the copy machine from office space
>>
>>927546
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9wsjroVlu8
>>
Rolled 59, 76 = 135 (2d100)

>>927515
"NOT SO FAST!" Silver boosts after the Drider, lightning crackling in his wake. Lifting his shield, he merely defelcts the arrow, before slicing at it, to finally finish it off.

>two Argent Slicer slashes at it.
>-66 to melee rolls
>11 DUR so just tanking the arrow.
>>
>>927529
Blinking for a second, I react.

"Throw."

>Double-Team with Bas.
>+30 to his Combat Roll
>And +4 Strength
>>
>>927546
stuffing its muzzle deep into the mech, Wolf pulls the struggling, bleeding pilot out.
It then mauls the pilot, creating a blood stain several yards across in the act.
>Revenge instinct sated
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>927515
>>927529
>>927556
"Double-Team accepted. Commander accepted. Target locked. Throwing projectile."
Bas says he stops running and prepares to throw Buio at the mesh
>Throwing Buio at the mesh
>+45 Com
>>
>>927515
Gunsmith prepares his Plasma Bows for anyone that tries to attack the VIP.
>>
>>927543
Hazard Pay catches the man in one fluid motion -- two of his four arms holding him in a bridal carry while the other two have their plasma blades activated for defense.

"Moving to Basilius." The man's static voice reverberating over the comms as he continued to tear down the streets at break-neck speed. Leaping and jumping over debris to secure the diplomat.
>>
>>927562
"YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"
As he continues to elongate the "iii" from his tongue, Buio positions himself, and gets ready to do a four-legged dropkick STRAIGHT into the Mesh's heckin ass
>>
>>927555
It dodges both and fires again and hits nothing

>>927562
the mesh dodges the fortress

suddenly basilius falls over
>>
the bear chases with futility after SK
>>
>>927562
Buio hugs the mesh to death
>>
>>927566
Kali radios in command, telling them that they have the VIP, and that they require exfil, /now/.

Hazard made sure to keep the diplomat carefully positioned in his arms as he ripped through the paved streets and towards the extraction point. They were burning proverbial rubber, and needed to leave before the fortress showed up.
>>
>>927598
Buio looks back at the remains of the once-great hacking mesh.
"Guess he wasn't all he was hacked up to be."
>Move back over to the extraction point.
>>
>>927598
>>927605
>>927605
"I'm going to be borrowing you and your friend really quick."
Bas said as he moved quickly to grab Hazard and the VIP and put them in his transport bay, after which he then began to run to the extraction point.
>>
File: Datmeshbooooiiiiii.gif (1MB, 289x208px) Image search: [Google]
Datmeshbooooiiiiii.gif
1MB, 289x208px
>>927562
>>927571
Laughs as he watches the mesh get squished.

"Good Job guys, now lets go home." The Red Armor flies over to Buio and lands on top of him.

>>927610
"Time for maximum over-speed."
>Double-Team with Buio
>+8 Speed

>Also "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
>>
>>927618
Buio feels a thud coming from the top of his suit. Before he can question what the hell that was he and his suit feel a surge of pure, unadulterated speed.
SUDDENLY HE DRIVES ALL FOUR OF HIS LEGS WITH SPEEDS NO REGULAR MAN CAN ACHIEVE GRACEFULLY, CHARGING AHEAD ALMOST LIKE A VALIANT HORSE TRUDGING THROUGH THE FIELDS.
>>
"Ok, everyone, GET OUT OF THE TOWN NOW!"
>>
File: 1472347027170.jpg (66KB, 650x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472347027170.jpg
66KB, 650x375px
>>927605
>>927610
>>927617
>>927618
>>927635
>>927642
With that the team successfully makes it to the extraction point. The dropship escapes off leaving the town behind.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>927714
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.